Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Torgark the Legend of the Battlefield..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112720
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 30-Dec-12 05:44 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112720, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Torgark the Legend of the Battlefield, Rhyme of Resistance"

Sun Dec 30 15:40:02 2012

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Torgark perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RayihnWed 02-Jan-13 08:58 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112780, "On twisting what a person says to be better able to bit..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 02-Jan-13 08:58 AM

Rayihn supports her leadership unless they are grievously wrong. If the Meter or Rhyme tell you to do or not do something, Rayihn's going to suggest you ####ing do (or not do) it. Period.

Treyliu (Anonymous)Tue 01-Jan-13 10:20 AM
Charter member
#112755, "Curious what happened here"
In response to Reply #0

You were quite tough, no doubt. And Treyliu had respect for your take on war and its role in the Island, which in many ways could lead to a rather interesting leader.

But you showed a lot of reasons to be skeptical, including various threats to full loot others that were reported to me, a few incidents that I observed that showed (from my perspective) you were lacking focus/respect on a number of levels. Regardless, I was willing to give you some patience to see what you could do and wanted to give you a chance to shine.

I saw that you'd gotten Rhyme after I passed. Was curious how it was going to work out, and then saw Carg as Rhyme a day or so later. What happened? Seemed that you wanted it badly. Why the delete?

Mylene (Anonymous)Mon 31-Dec-12 10:20 PM
Charter member
#112748, "sigh"
In response to Reply #0

I was looking forward to seeing if you would take the role of Rhyme and use your head a bit more than your heart which always seemed itching for a fight. I'm happy that some of the confrontation with others of the Isle got worked out.

I can't believe you only had 86 hours played, makes me wonder if I should have left you out of the Isle for a bit longer when the issue arose, but more on that when I'm gone.

--Mylene

Cainargen (Anonymous)Sun 30-Dec-12 07:10 PM
Charter member
#112726, "One mean SOB"
In response to Reply #0

Man, you out spear-mace'd me. As a dwarf. You were straight nasty and hard to fight. Good job ser.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112720 Previous topic | Next topic