Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Alannah Achmedi the Paragon of Greed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112639
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-Dec-12 09:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112639, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Alannah Achmedi the Paragon of Greed"

Wed Dec 26 19:06:24 2012

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Alannah perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:383

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Alannah (Anonymous)Thu 27-Dec-12 11:40 AM
Charter member
#112650, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Alannah Achmedi the Paragon of G..."
In response to Reply #0

So, after some time as an immortal, I decided to throw in the towel. It's simply a lack of time and energy now. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed my time as an Imm, and that I found all of the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful.

In the end though, I started in on "New Balator", and just got the itch to play again. I'm sure I'll be back in the future to try my hand at immortality again, but for now I'm content to just play the game.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me along the way!

TreebeardFri 28-Dec-12 12:12 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#112682, "As Blandevurr, I'll never forget our time in"
In response to Reply #1

That opne area explore, trying to figure it out together, and then getting it to work, and then making some horrible mistakes.

I did love interacting with you as that char, so I just wanted to say good job with the mort Alannah, and looking forward to playing alongside you again.

ObaznukFri 28-Dec-12 06:03 PM
Member since 27th Oct 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#112687, "Really enjoyed Alannah as Ziru."
In response to Reply #1

Kinda bummed we won't get to see her future religion but I'm glad you will be playing mortals!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112639 Previous topic | Next topic