Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Haphellna Bo'Thyn'in the Heretic of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112422
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Dec-12 09:16 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112422, "(DELETED) [SCION] Haphellna Bo'Thyn'in the Heretic of the Harvest Moon, Chancellor of Eternal Night"

Mon Dec 17 19:14:03 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Haphellna perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:362

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Damn Crafted. Not sure you're ever going to have a bet..., TMNS, 17-Dec-12 09:21 PM, #1
     Reply Why would you post like this?, Rayihn, 17-Dec-12 09:25 PM, #2
          Reply Meh., TMNS, 17-Dec-12 09:33 PM, #3
          Reply Who cares if you claim your characters?, Rayihn, 17-Dec-12 09:34 PM, #4
               Reply Yes ma'am. Sorry I'm not an apologist for you anymore., TMNS, 17-Dec-12 09:53 PM, #8
          Reply Did the player out himself to you? (n/t), N b M, 17-Dec-12 09:36 PM, #5
               Reply My aliases out myself in logs. nt, CD, 17-Dec-12 09:37 PM, #6
                    Reply Just curious, N b M, 17-Dec-12 09:40 PM, #7

TMNSMon 17-Dec-12 09:21 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112424, "Damn Crafted. Not sure you're ever going to have a bet..."
In response to Reply #0

You seemed somewhat cool when I briefly interacted with you as a lowbie.

Plus, you've always been a competent cabal presence.

GLYWN!

RayihnMon 17-Dec-12 09:25 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#112425, "Why would you post like this?"
In response to Reply #1

Don't you think it should be his choice? It's not cool.

TMNSMon 17-Dec-12 09:33 PM
2670 posts
#112427, "Meh."
In response to Reply #2

I stand by my post.

I've claimed ALL my characters. Even ones that were not successful. Even ones I didn't want to claim (because sometimes I like a little mystery). I think all CFers should do the same and I won't apologize for that.

FWIW I don't see how posting it was Crafted affects anyone. Other than the fact you confirmed it with your post, people could have assumed I didn't know what the #### I was talking about (which, you guys have a popular way of doing sometimes). The only person I could see being upset is Crafted and since we talked about how obvious this character was = Crafted via Dio's PMs, I don't think he really cares (I could be wrong, and if so, sorry Crafted...my bad).

RayihnMon 17-Dec-12 09:34 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#112428, "Who cares if you claim your characters?"
In response to Reply #3

It isn't about you. And, no I didn't say you were right. I said what you did was ####ty. Knock it off.

TMNSMon 17-Dec-12 09:53 PM
2670 posts
#112435, "Yes ma'am. Sorry I'm not an apologist for you anymore."
In response to Reply #4

It is what it is.

N b MMon 17-Dec-12 09:36 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#112430, "Did the player out himself to you? (n/t)"
In response to Reply #2

NT!

CDMon 17-Dec-12 09:37 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2012
277 posts
#112432, "My aliases out myself in logs. nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

N b MMon 17-Dec-12 09:40 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#112433, "Just curious"
In response to Reply #6

I didn't pick up on it.

The only people I can identify reliably are those who out themselves by accident on the qhcf log board, and I'm not even that good at that, heh.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112422 Previous topic | Next topic