Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Karzgredya Smeltbellow the Legend ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112310
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 13-Dec-12 09:52 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112310, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Karzgredya Smeltbellow the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Dec 13 07:49:57 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Karzgredya perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Quixotic, 13-Dec-12 11:29 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Jutley (Anonymous), 14-Dec-12 06:15 PM, #5
     Reply Jutley, Quixotic, 14-Dec-12 07:03 PM, #6
Reply Ol buddy., Duvam (Anonymous), 13-Dec-12 03:01 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Karzgredya Smeltbellow the Leg..., Inverox (Anonymous), 13-Dec-12 11:52 AM, #2
Reply Nice character, Merrol (Anonymous), 13-Dec-12 11:27 AM, #1

QuixoticThu 13-Dec-12 11:19 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112346, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 13-Dec-12 11:29 PM

IMMORTALs - Thank you for my second maranization and the first reward for rping in a long, long while. I suppose it is an advantage of being in a cabal stuffed full with characters that you can find someone to interact with and I loved just about everyone in

the FORTRESS - so many upbeat characters pulling in different directions like cats on crack. Fortress reminds of what what Outlander should be, a mess of personalities with little coherent plan or tolerance for anyone trying to lead. As an example, we're going to raid. It is dawn, four of us are coming from the Fort, and the fifth is at the Chasm. We get separated, I head to the Chasm, the other three never make it there, and the fifth has been chased off by a villager. I ask where everyone is at, someone says the palace, and so I head there and find one other person, and the two of us take the codex. The other three? Who knows. Defenses were just as poorly coordinated. The thing is, I expected this because my last Fortress character was led by a sphere honor captain who insisted on suiciding to Imperial hordes rather than mount a cogent defense, and so I found all of this amusing rather than annoying.

PLAYERS

Oshui - a lead-from-the-front kind of guy. Always scouting, always fighting, always trying to make the most out of his troops. I loved you as Kraz, although I hated you as my last antipaladin, just like I hate all enemy shapeshifters with flying forms. If they have wands, that mobility makes them just a pain in the ass for any enemy they face. If they play conservatively and have despoil, then it is hard for most to pose any threat whatever.

Filndar - If Oshui might be likened to a Teddy Roosevelt leader, you seemed more like a Gerald Ford or Jimmy Carter: quiet, tolerant. Exert your presence, for I think you have it in you to shake things up in a good way.

Merrol - I had over this character's life killed Tissenni three times, and I had looted no more than his coins and his pride. When I fought him and was stripped, and although I channeled it in an IC call for retribution, I admit I the player was pissed. Merrol the Maran chided the squire and basically told me to bite my tongue and remember we should be better than those we fight. After that, I read the Creed every login I could. Thanks for the push in the right direction.

Duvam - Invokers. Gotta love them. I had visions of us ganking the crap out of everyone, and although we never really ran together, we sure could put the hurt on people when we put up a defense. A great asset to the Fortress.

Randoniel - Great bard. I had wished you were around more, and when you were awake, you were typically off on some adventure, but I loved having you in my corner when you were available. And thank you for that polearm!

Charrollit - I'm not sure what to think of you. At times you seemed new, and at times you seemed experienced, but I was really turned off by your perfectly IC decision to sacrifice...

Inverox's chargeless unholy weapons. That guy tried to retrieve when there were three of us, any of whom easily stomp him into the ground, and he plays nonstop whether there are crap odds or not. You have pluck, and you deserve getting some of the imm-love you've received for all the CON you've lost.

It's running late, but for those I've omitted, should you post I'll try to respond if I have something worth saying.

Jutley (Anonymous)Fri 14-Dec-12 06:15 PM
Charter member
#112359, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #4

I can't believe you looted my ass!! It's alright. #### happens. You and JT had a pretty solid understanding of each other for enemies and I think there was a good mutual respect going back and forth. Both being Fjarn guys was cool and I avoided any confrontation with you unless absolutely necessary ie raid situations.

QuixoticFri 14-Dec-12 07:03 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112360, "Jutley"
In response to Reply #5

I enjoyed our commiseration and conversation, and I was looking forward to you entering a position of influence so we could end this distraction. I liked your manner of speaking, and I am really interested to hear how that 'story' you shared with me comes out in the end. Very intriguing!

As for looting your ass, I lost a lot during that raid too. We both were hosed.

Duvam (Anonymous)Thu 13-Dec-12 03:01 PM
Charter member
#112329, "Ol buddy."
In response to Reply #0

I actually loved shielding you so you could walk up on someone who thought you'd be just you. I wish I had gotten to fight 'with' you more since the possibilites were just sickening. Haha. Oh well man Good luck with the next.

Inverox (Anonymous)Thu 13-Dec-12 11:52 AM
Charter member
#112315, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Karzgredya Smeltbellow the Leg..."
In response to Reply #0

Again, what the heck is going on? No chance to kill u either?

I will admit I didn't really stand too much of a chance, I think I fail 28 out of 30 spells against you and you have eyes so I couldn't sleep you without some luck and of course I think you were up like 9 to 1 in our fights with several deaths to me. Very sad that I now don't have the chance to get any charges from you. GLWYN

Merrol (Anonymous)Thu 13-Dec-12 11:27 AM
Charter member
#112314, "Nice character"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked Karzgredya even though we didn't travel together much. Very refreshing to have a healthy sprinkling of dwarves to counterbalance all of those sissy elves.

Good luck with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112310 Previous topic | Next topic