Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gisanithas the Grand Master of Cha..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112289
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Dec-12 10:20 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112289, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gisanithas the Grand Master of Changelings, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Mon Dec 10 20:16:11 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Gisanithas perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:124

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RayihnTue 11-Dec-12 05:06 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112294, "Really sorry to see this nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt, but post some goodbyes?

BukbukTue 11-Dec-12 09:07 PM
Member since 11th Dec 2012
7 posts
#112295, "Sure."
In response to Reply #1

Comeback char. Originally designed to get used to changes after a four year hiatus.

I tried to RP the evolution and development of a young, temperamental mage growing into someone more secure with his place in the world. I had role updates that I wrote that were never submitted because I decided they fit better with another concept I have, so I was left with nothing to update and the additional entry I did make was half-assed.

My last interaction, 4 years ago, was with you. It was an ugly scene. I'm glad I got to enjoy a different side of RayBaer than I have seen before (which is really odd since I had a cabal leader under you, once).

I didn't come to your shrine to complain. I didn't come because I thought I had failed anything. I wasn't looking for a quest form (thanks Oshui!!!) and while I was after your tattoo, it wasn't that, either.

I think there's a legitimate issue with the alligator form. A long time ago, it needed to be nerfed. Then it was changed again. And again. Somewhere along the lines, between adding attacks, reducing power, etc, it was left with what I gathered to be, from my experience, about 3 rounds of lag for any command, including murder. It simply isn't conducive to hunting people down. I really just hoped you'd been watching or would note from the way I approached the issue that it had to do with command lag and not the things I mentioned above. The conversation took a turn that frustrated me as a player, as opposed to some faux frustration for my character. So I logged out, and sat down to dinner and thought about my drive to play the character any longer.

Between that, and my hours not seeming to fit too well to hunt evils (seems like team fort is 5:30 or 6pm EST until people start quitting out, which could be one hour or five), I decided I'd put enough effort into the character and wanted to focus on another.

Thanks for the interactions.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112289 Previous topic | Next topic