Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Jesp Servo the Hand of the Unsee..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112236
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 06-Dec-12 01:04 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112236, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Jesp Servo the Hand of the Unseen, Hunted by Fortress"

Thu Dec 6 11:02:11 2012

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Jesp perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:146

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Duvam (Anonymous)Thu 13-Dec-12 03:03 PM
Charter member
#112330, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Jesp Servo the Hand of the U..."
In response to Reply #0

Persistent little bugger. I had a little bit of a liking for you, but you piss Duvam off. GLWYN.

Treyliu (Anonymous)Fri 07-Dec-12 07:06 AM
Charter member
#112244, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were going to keep things interesting around the Galadon guild with all those donations coming in recently! Ah well.

I enjoyed our many fights. You were good at showing up out of nowhere, but sometimes pushed yourself into a dangerous situation. But that's how you learn, I suppose. Had you been a berserker, you'd have probably sealed the kill on me quite a few of those times. As it was, I could usually flee, run and heal/prep which made it a pretty tough match-up for you most of the time, especially when you chased me to fight on my turf.

You kept a good attitude, were respectful in combat, and seemed to be a good Villager from everything I saw. Hope you had fun and learned some things. I have some other thoughts regarding Jesp but will leave them for my own death thread, when the time comes.

-Treyliu

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112236 Previous topic | Next topic