Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Anishin Clovenhoof the Disciple of Anc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112121
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Dec-12 06:04 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112121, "(DELETED) [None] Anishin Clovenhoof the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Sat Dec 1 16:00:19 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Anishin perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Anishin the Free (Anonymous)Mon 03-Dec-12 09:34 AM
Charter member
#112133, "(DELETED) [None] Anishin Clovenhoof the Disciple of Anc..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to those that were looking for more fights. Just don't have a whole lot of time any more, so I figured I could at least free up the mino slot and play something else so I didn't feel like I was gyping someone else out of a character that they could devote more time to. Thanks for the fun guys I had mostly one sided fights and ended up getting ran on most of the time. But constantly feeling like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland yelling "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" ended it.

Nostariel, Grippledunk, Nyst and Nariel:

You should all get nut cancer..... Just playing You four were my worst enemies and there was not much I could do against any of you. Still boggles my mind that a level 40 bard could kill a level 49 minotaur with axes, but guess distortion takes care of not knowing how to use a axe I had specifically selected my legacies to deal with you outlanders and then you all switched to mages and bards and nullified them hehe. Was looking forward to slapping Nyst in the face when he tried to ambush me.

Drekvah:

Not too sure why you were always after me. Maybe minotaurs make good phylacteries, but you too were a pain. I couldn't even dent you with wrathing blades. Least you'd fight me and not try to cower in the forest or PWK me all the time. Good stuff.

Aldenar:

Thanks for all the fun. You were a good friend to have and I normally spent the majority of my time with you. We managed to weasel our way into a whole lot of places we probably couldn't have gotten to without each others aid.

Thanks for all the good times everybody.

*Bull is now really free bull. Coming to a flaming bag near your porch soon!*

Nyst (Anonymous)Wed 05-Dec-12 07:53 PM
Charter member
#112216, "Cool opponent that stood his ground"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 05-Dec-12 07:53 PM

instead of running for the hills at the first sight of trouble.

I enjoyed the kill on you @ Battlefields, when you were with Nexuns.
It felt like a surgical strike as I expected everyone to gang up on me
so had to be quick.

GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112121 Previous topic | Next topic