Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Relynar Baen'ghym the Affirmation of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112070
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 27-Nov-12 07:04 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112070, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Relynar Baen'ghym the Affirmation of Life, Imperial High Priest"

Tue Nov 27 05:01:22 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Relynar perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:334

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Tue 27-Nov-12 03:09 PM
Charter member
#112076, "You will be missed."
In response to Reply #0

I completely understand your situation. I'm just glad I was around to see you and we could talk before you went. Thanks for all the help, healers are boring but damn they are important. GLWYN

wysekidTue 27-Nov-12 02:14 PM
Member since 27th Nov 2011
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#112074, "Was interesting.."
In response to Reply #0

This was my first shot at an empowerment class with CF, which seemed to go ok initially at least. Admittedly I grew not exactly bored but, just frustrated with the dirty politics that was the empire and many times being about alone to deal with many people whom wanted me dead. Sadly, I found that most people, especially in the empire, did not value a healer as much as they would a shaman for instance, which seems to be more PK oriented. Participating in raids and killing people also seemed that unless I got at least one attack in on them, I'd also not even get credit for an assist. Not that I cared about that much It'd just be nice for a bit more recognition of the participation of it. (Unless I am wrong, it seemed that way even though I was busy healing and remedying those in direct battles, wich should count as an assist).

Unsure though that Empire is the way for me, but I had fun while it lasted. I wanted to hold the post at least until someone came up in the ranks to replace me. As that has happened I thought it best to "Honorable Discharge" myself and just delete, being able to keep my respects than losing them in the end for holding a post where someone more suitable was ready to take it. It really bothers me to delete a somewhat successful char, but given my options and the need for things to move on. I think this was the right choice, given not even half living the life of a drow and the hold up I'd be on the cabal.

Not one for much more ramblings, thanks again.. Its really opened my eyes and I did get a lot of experience with this one.

- Imperials -

Kurbrawn - Wished I had initially supported you more in the votes as Relynar really did come to find you as a close ally and friend more than any other of the Empire. You do the Empire some good and though evil, are very respectful and honorable in your everyday dealings. Was fun all around when you were around to travel with.

Dhavid - Really respected you as well, even since you first were oathed into the Empire. You keep your respects where they ought be and also saw and hoped you'd become the next Shadow Lord, which I was pleased to see.

Cabakso - Unsure what happened with you.. Had even talked with you the day before I was demoted, without a word of what was to come. I thought that a more cowardly way of demoting someone when you had the chance to first hand. Though, as time passed on I don't think anyone really understood what was happening. Had you not been dethroned when you had, I was really in contemplation of how to right the wrong that had been done. Our interactions themselves though seemed ok for the most part.

Alannah - Did not really trust you from the start and I caught on to your plans to trick the others into voting for you, which Relynar did not. I really did like our adventures where we collected a few pretty pieces and coins. Battles and your talks were fun too. Well played char that always kept you on your toes and on edge to be careful. Near the end, before you immed I had wondered if perhaps you were going a tad insane and being a bit more unfit, contemplated doing something about it. Glad though that you immed respected before any of that really took hold with the rest of the council.

Enlilth - Sorry I may not have been played totally as you'd have liked and perhaps could have been more influential to putting your cause out there, but I did what I could when the opportunity presented itself. Will admit I was a bit nervous initially and unsure that you'd even give me the chance but thanks for the chance at empowerment and I really did enjoy your actions and talks when I did see them. I noted and like the honesty, which is respectable that you put things on the table as they are, with no BSing around the bush.

- Scion -

Zameida - Really interesting talks and interactions.. If things had not run exactly as they had, I had a plan (and a role) all ready to go to enact my revenge on the Empire. Sadly for us, when I was reinstated to the day I went to enact the plans. I went with the "Empire has finally repaid for its trechery" road, the ones responsbile were punished and order finally restored. Sorry our times did not match as often there near the end too, It'd have been fun to see exactly what else you'd have in mind to talk with me of.. Or to see what would have happened, had I went down the road we talked of. Relynar did really respect you for your commitments to the chasm and was nearly lusting in the power and ability he'd have, had he turned over. Thanks for the RP.

All others - Thanks for the fun, sorry near the end and parts throughout that I lost a bit of steam with the events or frustrations along the way.. I think perhaps I am not as cut out to be "evil" and "devious" as others can be.. As hard as I tried to reflect that.

Ferrik (Anonymous)Wed 28-Nov-12 01:38 AM
Charter member
#112080, "Really?"
In response to Reply #2

I thought you were deleting cause you outright didnt have any time left for the character. Healers are so badass, healers in Empire when you have 10,000 blades are totally needed. Having that kind of dam redux max warriors insane. I wrapped up my current empire project so I could start on something fresh.

vargalTue 27-Nov-12 08:19 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112071, "I take you got bored a lot with a healer. You seemed co..."
In response to Reply #0

ENTEE

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112070 Previous topic | Next topic