Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Morgrul the Legend of the Battlef..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112069
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 29-Nov-12 06:44 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112069, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Morgrul the Legend of the Battlefield, Mighty Slayer of Stone"

Tue Nov 27 02:34:41 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Morgrul perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:147

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Why delete?, Aereglen, 30-Nov-12 05:19 PM, #6
Reply Hi there!, Stunna, 28-Nov-12 09:10 AM, #1
     Reply Scion has changed in this regard for the worse., Minyar, 28-Nov-12 02:38 PM, #2
          Reply This is mostly correct, Reksah, 29-Nov-12 02:43 PM, #3
               Reply RE: This is mostly correct, Stunna, 29-Nov-12 08:27 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: This is mostly correct, Reksah, 29-Nov-12 09:28 PM, #5

AereglenFri 30-Nov-12 05:19 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112110, "Why delete?"
In response to Reply #0

Where you really that close to Drekvah that when he is gone you just throw in the towel? Gear comes and goes, I hope you didn't delete over losing some of your stuff.

StunnaWed 28-Nov-12 09:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#112083, "Hi there!"
In response to Reply #0

Would you mind talking about your Scion warrior experience? As a glutton for punishment it always looks tempting to me. In someone ways it looks like you could make a powerhouse (Igbah!) and in other ways it looks like all the worst parts of being a lone wolf in a cabal that gives you no powers.

MinyarWed 28-Nov-12 02:38 PM
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112086, "Scion has changed in this regard for the worse."
In response to Reply #1

I remember a few years back Scion used to want warriors to be meatshields for their mages, but now it seems that even the warriors have to have some scholarly response to join. I had pledged a ranger to the cause and I got the whole, what are you going to research bit and I was like...well, thats a waste of my time then, I just wanted to get in and support the mages. So...ranger project ended.

ReksahThu 29-Nov-12 02:26 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112090, "This is mostly correct"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Thu 29-Nov-12 02:43 PM

With a cabal with a general limit of 10 members, I want the characters in it to have a role more developed than being a meatshield for mages. The cabal is already vulnerable to OOC permas to the exclusion of deserving applicants. While this vulnerability isn't the reason I stressed the change, going back to the old way would encourage it.

Edited to add: I will say that my favorite leader in recent years was a ranger, Paraloiut, and that I have seen plenty of martial/rogue characters that were perfectly fine as Scions.

BTW, Morgrul, apologies on the uninduct/reinduct. I didn't receive the note due to the typo and don't have the ability to read a characters notes without some assistance.

StunnaThu 29-Nov-12 08:27 PM
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#112093, "RE: This is mostly correct"
In response to Reply #3

Now that warrior/rogue types are equal to the mages and can even become leader do they have cabal powers in addition to what they had, uh, 8 years ago when I played my last meat shield?

ReksahThu 29-Nov-12 09:28 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112097, "RE: This is mostly correct"
In response to Reply #4

Nope!

I've thought about changing it. I'm still thinking about changing it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112069 Previous topic | Next topic