Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Krunk the Chieftain of the Grinning ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111989
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 25-Nov-12 07:04 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111989, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Krunk the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Sapper-Trained Ruination of Civilization"

Sun Nov 25 17:01:08 2012

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Krunk perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:409

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oooof, Randoniel (Anonymous), 02-Dec-12 04:39 AM, #51
Reply thumbsup!, Whiysdan, 27-Nov-12 02:03 PM, #44
Reply Thanks, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 27-Nov-12 02:45 PM, #45
     Reply Just remember, none of them will ever bash like Krunk, ..., Perpetual_Noob, 28-Nov-12 03:05 AM, #46
Reply I wish there were a few entries in the PBF timeline..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 08:38 PM, #40
Reply As a follow up, N b M, 26-Nov-12 08:41 PM, #41
     Reply Yea..., Tac, 26-Nov-12 08:49 PM, #42
          Reply RE: Yea..., N b M, 26-Nov-12 08:54 PM, #43
Reply Krunk, the tempter, the taunter, the realist, the massi..., Drogdenbaryd (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 02:21 PM, #30
Reply Krunk enjoyed tempting others..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 02:32 PM, #32
     Reply I can tell you about CF/Dad life., Perpetual_Noob, 26-Nov-12 03:27 PM, #37
Reply Successful Orcishness, Scarabaeus, 26-Nov-12 01:52 PM, #29
Reply Thanks., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 02:45 PM, #35
     Reply Another reason why Shura ruled hahahahaha., TMNS, 26-Nov-12 03:00 PM, #36
Reply Dearest Chieftain!, Mylene (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 11:46 AM, #25
Reply Nexus was a weird one for Krunk, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 12:47 PM, #27
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Krunk the Chieftain of the Grinn..., Mardrorn (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 11:04 AM, #23
Reply Lohria, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 02:44 PM, #33
     Reply Log, if you are interested, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 03:57 PM, #38
          Reply Yea..., Mardrorn (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 04:28 PM, #39
Reply Goodbye, Krunk, Cainargen (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 08:20 PM, #10
Reply Respected Enemy, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 08:45 PM, #11
Reply Orc! Orc! Orc!, Gaspar, 25-Nov-12 07:14 PM, #2
Reply Me too... sort of., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 07:28 PM, #5
Reply Evolution of a Krunk, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 07:12 PM, #1
     Reply Warlord Krunk, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 07:16 PM, #3
     Reply Chieftan Krunk, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 07:26 PM, #4
     Reply Logs - Wins, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 07:41 PM, #6
          Reply Logs - Assists + Deaths, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 07:42 PM, #7
          Reply I counted 7 Caitlyan kills, Twist, 26-Nov-12 11:50 AM, #26
               Reply Elfspiracy!, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 12:51 PM, #28
     Reply RE: Warlord Krunk, HammerSong, 25-Nov-12 07:57 PM, #8
     Reply As I said, thanks for everything, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 08:10 PM, #9
     Reply Heh, I threw it., Straklaw, 25-Nov-12 10:49 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Warlord Krunk, Daevryn, 26-Nov-12 12:13 AM, #15
          Reply How I used to argue it..., TMNS, 26-Nov-12 12:41 AM, #16
          Reply Rewards are fun, just don't expect them., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 09:31 AM, #20
          Reply Thanks for everything as well, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 09:25 AM, #19
          Reply Are you willing to answer this?, Tac, 28-Nov-12 09:04 AM, #47
               Reply RE: Are you willing to answer this?, Daevryn, 29-Nov-12 09:18 PM, #48
                    Reply Thanks, Tac, 29-Nov-12 10:20 PM, #49
          Reply You guys are killing me. , Stunna, 30-Nov-12 06:11 PM, #50
     Reply I was predisposed to like this character., TMNS, 25-Nov-12 09:25 PM, #12
     Reply Appreciate the thought..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 09:30 PM, #13
     Reply First orc?, Gorb (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 03:08 AM, #17
     Reply 377 isn't the real number..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 09:41 AM, #21
          Reply RE: 377 isn't the real number..., Where and what? (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 11:44 AM, #24
               Reply RE: 377 isn't the real number..., Tac, 26-Nov-12 02:22 PM, #31
                    Reply Good!, Gorb (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 02:45 PM, #34
     Reply I hear you re cutoff, incognito, 26-Nov-12 04:49 AM, #18
          Reply Yep..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 09:43 AM, #22

Randoniel (Anonymous)Sun 02-Dec-12 04:39 AM
Charter member
#112123, "Oooof"
In response to Reply #0

Super cool, versatile, tough, knowledgeable, well rp'ed, and-what-not character.
On a side note, I think you're the only orc I never got. Most orcs just jump on me, and most orcs just flee or die but a few rounds of combat later (not saying that I'm chuck-norrislike tough, but I do eat most orcs for breakfast ) Not with you, however and that became a real challenge. I was gathering stuff for days, just to prepare for our fights, because well, I needed them. No protections in Krunk fights = don't start. Anyway.
Good luck with your next one!

WhiysdanTue 27-Nov-12 02:03 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112072, "thumbsup!"
In response to Reply #0

I watched Krunk a lot and was pretty much always thoroughly impressed. Well played, sir, well played.

=w=

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Tue 27-Nov-12 02:45 PM
Charter member
#112075, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #44

And watch out! I've been told that you empower those of us who can't seem to figure it out with other imms, so the next time I get the itch to play a class that requires it, you are likely to get the nod.

Fear the totally clueless about how empowerment works druid or shaman or paladin in your future. Fear them!

Perpetual_NoobWed 28-Nov-12 03:05 AM
Member since 28th Jul 2012
358 posts
#112081, "Just remember, none of them will ever bash like Krunk, ..."
In response to Reply #45

and I loved it. Even though I wasn't the master empoweree I enjoyed it, and he was as flexible as a drunk in a 15 car pile up. *Some how they ALWAYS survive.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 08:38 PM
Charter member
#112065, "I wish there were a few entries in the PBF timeline..."
In response to Reply #0

Complete with PK record at the time. One for RC win (which doesn't seem to be mentioned exactly in the PBF so I don't know what hour mark or date) and one for Chiefdom. I understand if that info isn't available, but might be worthwhile to include (especially for orcs) in the future.

Thanks for the quick publish.

N b MMon 26-Nov-12 08:41 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#112066, "As a follow up"
In response to Reply #40

I am also curious why any change at all to a player character isn't automatically logged, why not make that the norm and have them published via PBF as well?

TacMon 26-Nov-12 08:49 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#112067, "Yea..."
In response to Reply #41

Seems like Imm comments, Timeline, and perhaps Title history could be combined a bit into a better overall timeline that included imm comments.

N b MMon 26-Nov-12 08:54 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#112068, "RE: Yea..."
In response to Reply #42

As well as changes to stats (con quests, etc...) additional legacies, removal of powers, giving quest forms... basically anything that manipulates a players character should be automatically tracked and timelined.

Also, Immortal comments shouldn't ever be anonymous, whether positive or negative.

Drogdenbaryd (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 02:15 PM
Charter member
#112053, "Krunk, the tempter, the taunter, the realist, the massi..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 26-Nov-12 02:21 PM

You killed me both times we fought... Never on my terms... My terms would have been I get to do something other than auto attack and watch myself die.

You always kept taunting/rationalizing or telling me that ganging you was not going to happen. I the player knew that, but Drog was not about to take a raping from you one against one again. Lesson learned the first time, but ambushed the second time and watched the auto-attack death.

It was funny to me the player to see you send me tells about paying to get your axe back that someone (other than Drog) took. Or the times when you tried to barter my gear back to me in exchange for something very unpaladinly (I think I made that word up). I held hard to the gear was a tool rule for Drog... Perhaps I should go sphere greed so any whining about losing things is legit RP.

I know I forever burned my character with Reksha association, but I enjoyed to hate you as an enemy.
Edit: Ruined myself with an epic Dio meltdown too. :p live and learn.

Can't wait to see what you pull out next. Something that can't bash?

P_N

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 02:32 PM
Charter member
#112055, "Krunk enjoyed tempting others..."
In response to Reply #30

Giving backhanded compliments and the like. Comparing them to orcs and complimenting them on their cowardice or ganginess and whatnot. It was fun for me as a player and I believe it was usually taken in the context it was intended, a legitimate compliment from a character that you dno't want to be complimented by.

I dealt with two giant Fort's, one early and one late, and I learned how to (for the most part) stay the hell away from giant gangs and pick people off (if I could).

Krunk valued certain pieces of gear very highly, but only like 3. The Helm of the Orc-Lord (for RP purposes and because you can't get it back if it gets sac'd), his chest of many things, and late in life, the axe he won from Thror. I don't know that I ever tried to get anything back that wasn't one of those three items, but that could be selective memory on my part.

You took the looting in stride, which I respect, and for the most part things tended to stay in corpses unless Krunk had use for them or they were annoying to him (helm of brilliance or defiance), but it is much better to deal with 100 Drog's than even one person who melts down over some gear.

I've fought beside Jerrotard before, and I knew Reksha was he, but Krunk liked you anyway. Live and learn indeed, but if you are truly playing a quality char, no amount of badness by those around you can taint it over time. Even Jerrotard can't taint a good char forever, and he can't stay in a cabal for more than 100 hours, so it is just a question of waiting him out.

No idea what's next, but unlikely to be anything worthwhile for a while as I adjust to Dad life.

Perpetual_NoobMon 26-Nov-12 03:27 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2012
358 posts
#112061, "I can tell you about CF/Dad life."
In response to Reply #32

Be prepared to buy deaths to mandatory AFKs for baby rescue/diaper change/anything else that babies think of to get you killed (especially keyboard smashing while you hold them in your lap.)

Still, I enjoy when I see mine's toothless smiles/laugh/flailing. :-D

P_N

ScarabaeusMon 26-Nov-12 01:52 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#112051, "Successful Orcishness"
In response to Reply #0

I watched Krunk from time to time and what I saw I liked (enough so that I thought he might make a good Sarabite). It's probably no surprise that I am pleased to see players make the most of the race/class combo (plus all the great improvements that were added to it since inception), and you provided a great example of how to make the combo shine. Well done!

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 02:45 PM
Charter member
#112059, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #29

Krunk probably would have been a good Scarabite, but part of his thing was a dismissal of the gods, so it wouldn't have worked out. Aftern Thrunna I said I thought Shigru orc could hit 300 pk's and Shapa (who played that outlander pk healer at roughly the same time) challenged me to do so.

So, I guess I got to prove to Shapa it could be done and let the class shine. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

TMNSMon 26-Nov-12 03:00 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#112060, "Another reason why Shura ruled hahahahaha."
In response to Reply #35

00420 strikes again!

Mylene (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 11:46 AM
Charter member
#112042, "Dearest Chieftain!"
In response to Reply #0

How I loved running around with you fighting the villagers and such, also how I hated fighting you at the same time. I loved our banter and you could turn the tide of a battle so quickly. At the end there you almost always caused a huge shift in the balance so we couldn't have fun together, but where ever you went fun was to be had.

You made my character very enjoyable and you will be missed. Thank you for the interactions.

--Mylene

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 12:47 PM
Charter member
#112047, "Nexus was a weird one for Krunk"
In response to Reply #25

He probably wouldn't have forged such a strong helping relationship there if it wasn't for not wanting to get stabbed in the back when he was killing ragers. Krunk obviously didn't actually care about the balance, and enjoyed killing Nexites when it tipped against him, but maintaining a working relationship there was good business to avoid even gianter beat downs in the lean times.

Mylene was one of my favorites besides Iklahn, and I do wish we could have traveled together a bit more than we were able to. I guess when you are the biggest baddest force of chaotic evil in the lands, it takes a lot of floofy forties to even you out though, so I guess the formula is working.

I'd roll up a Nexite to hang out, but you know, the Village needs a break.

Mardrorn (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 11:04 AM
Charter member
#112040, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Krunk the Chieftain of the Grinn..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, believe it or not, I was a huge fan. I pull for anyone playing orcs and to see you stick it out to become so successful was really cool. I also respected how you acted like a genuine, evil orc - not just a human in an orc suit.

I know I already made a little stink about Lohria, so I won't rehash that. We have differing opinions on it, but both opinions are acceptable ways to play CF so no need to soil a positive thread with it.

I am definitely one of the hutmen breathing a sigh of relief. I don't think I have ever had a fight where afterwards I messaged people and used the words, "pwned my face" to describe what happened. It was such a ridiculously horrible matchup for me as to be laughable. Mardrorn could have justified 100% avoidance of you, but that's not very Noldarian so he didn't. I actually would have killed you that one day by the village when you were dirged and echoed. I logged on and raided Scion with Ikiso and noticed right away my connection was bad. It was like a 2 second delay on every command. (Turns out I had okayed my itunes to download the new ios for my iPhone.) Because you were wearing the troll amulet my fire song nuked you for two unspeaks, and you were convulsing. I put in another one, waited three rounds where i wasn't lagged and it should have gone through, you fled, failed a rush and I thought it would hit when you blundered at my feet, but you moved out and the song goes through when you're out of the room. Happened a couple more times as you rushed in and out sometimes hitting and sometimes missing. Oh well, that's life on CF! I rebooted quick but the opportunity had passed. In the end, I never got Krunk and Krunk pwned my face at will.

All the best to you! Come join the hutmen!

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 02:44 PM
Charter member
#112057, "Lohria"
In response to Reply #23

I (sort of) made it clear after the incident where Jesp stole Krunk's chest that I was escalating the war with the village. Since Krunk usually had a slave, full looting wasn't even a challenge, and yet he didn't do it. That changed because Krunk didn't like having his chest of many things stolen. Krunk was (mostly) an orc of his word.

I'm not sure that fight worked out exactly like you think it did, but I'll dig up the log and post it to be sure. Rush still working through symphonic is probably a bug in retrospect, but who knows.

Honestly, Krunk ate bard's for breakfast. He geared for it, he had preps to enhance his abilities to resist mental and he was very very good at bashing, so don't feel bad.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 03:57 PM
Charter member
#112062, "Log, if you are interested"
In response to Reply #33

http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,959607,959607#msg-959607

Mardrorn (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 04:28 PM
Charter member
#112064, "Yea..."
In response to Reply #38

Hard to say what was lag there and what was not. Maybe if I wasn't lagged, Krunk dies. I would lean toward yes - but in the end it doesn't matter. It would have been pure luck. Krunk had me beat regardless.

Cainargen (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 08:20 PM
Charter member
#112009, "Goodbye, Krunk"
In response to Reply #0

I always had fun fighting you. Even if I *always* (8 times?) lost. I tried different tactics I thought, even took a few edges just for you, but I usually over-committed.

I thought you had some really good rp. I always enjoyed bantering with you, so well done all around.

Cain

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 08:45 PM
Charter member
#112012, "Respected Enemy"
In response to Reply #10

We really did have some good fights. Especially there at the end when you inexplicably got tougher. I'm not sure exactly what the difference was, and it could easily have just been hitting your stride with the character, but it was definitely a progression from easy meat, just bash, to crap I need a lot of skins to finish this elf off.

If you want to see any of the fights in particular, just respond below with the timestamp and I'll dig them up for you.

GasparSun 25-Nov-12 07:14 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#111991, "Orc! Orc! Orc!"
In response to Reply #0

Krunk! Krunk! Krunk!

Wish you had another 200 hours! You're leaving some extremely huge spike-toed boots to fill for the next chieftain!

Well done! Good luck with your next!

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 07:28 PM
Charter member
#111995, "Me too... sort of."
In response to Reply #2

I'm actually extremely torn (and not just because I had just put the very last edge points I could reasonably get into resurgent vitality) because on the one hand, I enjoyed playing Krunk and could have played him until con-death (which wasn't all that far off), and on the other hand I've been ready for him to die for a while. I was hoping he would pass before my daughter was born, but since I'm back to work tomorrow I suppose this is good enough. Now I just have to resist the urge to try out a goblin.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 07:12 PM
Charter member
#111990, "Evolution of a Krunk"
In response to Reply #0

After playing Trunlak (Duergar Sword RBW) and exploring Hell a bit solo, I decided to try Olum (svirf axe/dagger RDW) to see if I could get deeper into Hell and built a role around such. I'm not sure (now) why exactly this character petered out. Could have been because Flaaayin would never organize the hell trip he kept promising. Could have been Hell closed. Honestly I don't remember the timeline.

What I do remember is trying to play my annual AP (THE NEXT CABDRU) afterward. Two things became apparent over the short life of this character (whose name I cannot recall). 1) I still don't know enough ABS locations to play an AP, or at the very least not enough to play a level 36 one that actually lands kills, and 2) Cutoff is either a) way better than I had previously believed, or b) toned up at some point fairly recently.

So after the soul crushing suckiness of AP #252345 I decide I need a palate cleanser. Here's a bright idea. Let's bash around the low - mid-ranks with an orc for a while and then pick up something serious again. And so Krunk was born with the express purpose of being a lowbie basher of no consequence.

Never, and I mean ever, have I had a character, especially an orc, get propositioned for so many groups. Smooth sailing to 25, ok here is a good place to bash some lowbies. Oh… I died. Oh well. Gropu? Sure why not maybe spinebreaker will help me turn this around… Maybe savage feeding will turn it around… Ok, I'm 35, I can adapt and then go ape#### on the midranks… What should I pick. Well rush is f'ing awesome and shigru berserk pwns face… Might as well do that since I'm never going to rank again…

Well, as it turns out, I had forgotten how to pk in the midranks with an orc. I know I know, just bash right? Apparently I couldn't even manage that. All the while I'm trying very hard to level sit, people are continually asking me to group. I'm having zero pk success (if I have a pre-level 45 pk, I'd be somewhat surprised) so I keep ranking to that next skill. Now I'm nearing hero ranks and I go to try for spikey boots (or something). ####ing cutoff again! I'm pretty sure there is an enslavable mob somewhere with a ####ing polearm… Let's turn this around. Oh wait, I haven't explored at all and have no imm exp.

Enter the Throngbottom. My entire role was a ploy to get imm exp so I could take orc edges I haven't tried (and slaver) just to see if I can get more use out of skills I've found of marginal use on previous orcs. Hell, I even tried to copy what I'm calling "Twist style" role by making it (hopefully) amusing. All to get imm exp to try out edges. And so it begins.

What starts as a palate cleansing lowbie basher with a borderline name (not purposefully so), no goals, no role, and no expectation to go beyond 50 hours ends up the Krunk you all know and love… err hate. What a ride.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 07:16 PM
Charter member
#111992, "Warlord Krunk"
In response to Reply #1

I'm reminded of a line from Zorszaul's death thread where he compares himself to the imm's battered wife. This is how I felt during this phase. I win the role contest, get a second adapt (which I've always felt level 50+ orcs should get), Thror finds a way to throw some sapper training Krunk's way. Baerinika's hordes of goodies are hunting Krunk down like he is the only evil in Thera (He probably was) and generally I can't get away from imms. Thanks Daev, btw, for all the coding work. I strongly suspect it was you anyway. Skulk is cool. The tunnel is needed. And after the fuss I made about improved flee, I probably had it triggered to on 99% of the time… silly me I guess.

I'm also reminded of this quote, and if something similar isn't in Krunk's pbf, I'd be a little surprised: "I swear sometimes this is a shared character, and only one of the sharing players is competent. Onya can have brilliant days and completely bewilderlingly clueless days." This is how I felt, playing Krunk, all along. Sometimes I would kill 2, 3, or even 4 people in a row with little more than some blood chugging in between. Other times I'd blow 10 skins on a single fight and not land a kill, or die like a chump to trip spam, or let an invoker I know is trying to kill me trap me in quicksand. I suspect some of this was smear (the skill) related, but mostly it just seemed I was either having an on day (everyone I fights dies) or an off day (I can't kill a naked shifter out of form that doesn't have control translucence up).

That said, being level 50 was probably the most fun time of this character, and Krunk would have gladly stayed Warlord forever, if the Chieftan was actually competent. Hiding in the shadows of a bigger badder orc would have fit Krunk's RP, and frankly made his life so much easier. But it was not to be. Straklaw's orc got Chief and I just couldn't let Krunk sit there with the reputation he had and not go for Chief. It was a rather ugly fight, and I'm certain Krunk should have lost. I'm not sure if Straklaw's orc really threw the fight when it mattered most (Krunk was blind pretty much the entire fight) or if, like Krunk, his orc ran out of blood, but I was pretty glad not to have the threat of squelch looming over Krunk's head anymore.

Thanks to whoever fixed my distention or fixed level 50 orcs so they couldn't distend anymore. It was getting really really frustrating to not be able to kill level 46 high exp penalty race/class combos because I distended out of their range. I'm positive some "hutmen" made it to hero purely because Krunk couldn't punt them pre-47 when they were still weak and squishy and easy meat. Not that I wanted easy fights, but there is only so much elf blood in Thera, and an easy fight keeps the artwork going (smear is OP?).

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 07:26 PM
Charter member
#111993, "Chieftan Krunk"
In response to Reply #3

This period of Krunk's life was marked by the sort of exact opposite experience with Imms. No one talked to Krunk (except Thror) and he generally didn't talk to Imms, (except Thror) which suited Krunk just fine. Frankly, since I didn't have any goals to be a religious character, this all worked out for the best. I only mention it do the the switch.

One thing I tried to do with Krunk was to use all the orc skills. And I mean all of them. As chief, I tried to use the Horde (though it isn't nearly as powerful as I would prefer), bloodsteep, desecration, headbutt (still limited, lasher makes lash much easier to use then headbutt), etc. etc. Every orc skill has a niche, and I think I understand them all, but some of them are pretty tiny, so finding the right niche can be a lot of trial and error, but I think I got it in the end. Rush is probably a little too good, bloodsteep is probably a little too hard to land, and headbutt is a little to inconvenient for every day use, but other than those small nuggets, I have no complaints this go round. Wait... Blood ritual is a little meh on a lot of body parts. Eyes, Arms, Ears all make potions of dubious use, especially compared to legs, feathers, fur, feet, etc potions. There, thats all my complaints.

I don't have much else now (most of the above was already written), but if you have questions, comments, want to know anything at all, just ask. I'm not going to try to mention specific characters, but post something and I'll respond. Had fun. Hope you all did too.

p.s. I thought about making the title something like Hutmen Rejoice, but I figured Jerrotard wouldn't get the joke, so I didn't bother.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 07:41 PM
Charter member
#111997, "Logs - Wins"
In response to Reply #4

I forgot this last part. If anyone, including Imms, wants to see any of my logs, just post which one by line. I will continue to ignore anything that isn't specific, but you have a lot to choose from, so go nuts. I won't be posting them here on officials, because I don't need the extra work, but you can still ask and view them if you want. So without further ado:

Krunk wins:

20111206173923:You land the killing blow against Reiala.
20111210195621:You land the killing blow against Ormtor.
20111213172137:You land the killing blow against Elyria.
20111213172137:You land the killing blow against Elyria.
20111217112838:You land the killing blow against Pyrox.
20111217151138:You land the killing blow against Bandur.
20111217210645:You land the killing blow against Salmen.
20111218161941:You land the killing blow against Mhag.
20111218161941:You land the killing blow against Sammus.
20111229141844:You land the killing blow against Elanya.
20111230160615:You land the killing blow against Sammus.
20111230170506:You land the killing blow against Boggy.
20111230171208:You land the killing blow against Manaheim.
20111230175156:You land the killing blow against Craia.
20111230175156:You land the killing blow against Craia.
20111230175156:You land the killing blow against Foratha.
20111231120730:You land the killing blow against Dyrruorta.
20120103200121:You land the killing blow against Rhaortten.
20120104180028:You land the killing blow against Rhaortten.
20120107115930:You land the killing blow against Thrabraka.
20120108151155:You land the killing blow against Zahlju.
20120108210243:You land the killing blow against Heben.
20120109183839:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120110181003:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120110222602:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120110222602:You land the killing blow against Malawen.
20120111210919:You land the killing blow against Zahlju.
20120112194231:You land the killing blow against Zolos.
20120114210945:You land the killing blow against Hresth.
20120115124212:You land the killing blow against Ileurha.
20120115124212:You land the killing blow against Thrabraka.
20120115124212:You land the killing blow against Mauz.
20120115124212:You land the killing blow against Veneroth.
20120115124212:You land the killing blow against Ileurha.
20120115210503:You land the killing blow against Vaellron.
20120115210503:You land the killing blow against Tousil.
20120115210503:You land the killing blow against Tontik.
20120116155034:You land the killing blow against Bandur.
20120118211512:You land the killing blow against Veneroth.
20120118211512:You land the killing blow against Laesron.
20120118211512:You land the killing blow against Kahtik.
20120119193333:You land the killing blow against Atracius.
20120119193333:You land the killing blow against Laevin.
20120126185928:You land the killing blow against Elanya.
20120126185928:You land the killing blow against Tousil.
20120128092734:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120128092734:You land the killing blow against Lohakahn.
20120129082719:You land the killing blow against Bojack.
20120129090311:You land the killing blow against Gilnik.
20120202155020:You land the killing blow against Bojack.
20120202155020:You land the killing blow against Gilnik.
20120202201651:You land the killing blow against Tontik.
20120202201651:You land the killing blow against Bojack.
20120202201651:You land the killing blow against Iepnier.
20120202201651:You land the killing blow against Vallinane.
20120204112657:You land the killing blow against Xazzax.
20120205083511:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120210100710:You land the killing blow against Inead.
20120210153940:You land the killing blow against Lohakahn.
20120210153940:You land the killing blow against Mrekya.
20120211180516:You land the killing blow against Mrekya.
20120211180516:You land the killing blow against Elanya.
20120211180516:You land the killing blow against a growling wolverine.
20120212130148:You land the killing blow against Xazzax.
20120212130148:You land the killing blow against Foratha.
20120213173019:You land the killing blow against Xazzax.
20120214204006:You land the killing blow against Zasmos.
20120216200805:You land the killing blow against Mondul.
20120217171324:You land the killing blow against Tairneach.
20120217171324:You land the killing blow against Ileurha.
20120219123049:You land the killing blow against Odei.
20120219123049:You land the killing blow against Xazzax.
20120219123049:You land the killing blow against Mondul.
20120219123049:You land the killing blow against Urkoth.
20120220200754:You land the killing blow against Atracius.
20120220200754:You land the killing blow against Lohakahn.
20120220230418:You land the killing blow against Blectl.
20120220230418:You land the killing blow against Atracius.
20120221201727:You land the killing blow against Alvorax.
20120221201727:You land the killing blow against Lohakahn.
20120221201727:You land the killing blow against Vallinane.
20120225082421:You land the killing blow against Gilnik.
20120226150729:You land the killing blow against Vanin.
20120226150729:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120226150729:You land the killing blow against Lohakahn.
20120226215053:You land the killing blow against Zeurane.
20120228170303:You land the killing blow against Odei.
20120228170303:You land the killing blow against Odei.
20120301185929:You land the killing blow against Quelyn.
20120302191100:You land the killing blow against Gilnik.
20120303090622:You land the killing blow against Djetmai.
20120303111410:You land the killing blow against Jhen.
20120303111410:You land the killing blow against Lohakahn.
20120303111410:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120303111410:You land the killing blow against Jhen.
20120303111410:You land the killing blow against Tairneach.
20120304161620:You land the killing blow against Xazzax.
20120304161620:You land the killing blow against Juje.
20120304161620:You land the killing blow against Vozmuir.
20120305201902:You land the killing blow against Quelyn.
20120306170750:You land the killing blow against Lohakahn.
20120306170750:You land the killing blow against Vanin.
20120307174534:You land the killing blow against Rodion.
20120307174534:You land the killing blow against Mauz.
20120307174534:You land the killing blow against Mofangle.
20120307174534:You land the killing blow against Dijur.
20120308173020:You land the killing blow against Vanin.
20120308173020:You land the killing blow against Mauz.
20120308173020:You land the killing blow against Ileurha.
20120308173020:You land the killing blow against Iepnier.
20120308221503:You land the killing blow against Korrix.
20120308221503:You land the killing blow against Islinic.
20120310185429:You land the killing blow against Mauz.
20120311173248:You land the killing blow against Laskot.
20120311173248:You land the killing blow against Hwelntook.
20120311173248:You land the killing blow against Garm.
20120312202031:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
20120312202031:You land the killing blow against Quelyn.
20120313204347:You land the killing blow against Sissaryon.
20120313204347:You land the killing blow against Xazzax.
20120313204347:You land the killing blow against Oryntohr.
20120313204347:You land the killing blow against Drothgar.
20120314211727:You land the killing blow against Tairneach.
20120314211727:You land the killing blow against Drothgar.
20120316102235:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
20120316192318:You land the killing blow against Dorrig.
20120316192318:You land the killing blow against Sifler.
20120317155134:You land the killing blow against Dorrig.
20120317170129:You land the killing blow against Sifler.
20120317170129:You land the killing blow against Caladrien.
20120320154631:You land the killing blow against Dinaed.
20120320154631:You land the killing blow against Xazzax.
20120320201314:You land the killing blow against Zasmos.
20120320201314:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120320201314:You land the killing blow against Jastyna.
20120320201314:You land the killing blow against Sifler.
20120320201314:You land the killing blow against Dinaed.
20120321210935:You land the killing blow against Drothgar.
20120321210935:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
20120321210935:You land the killing blow against Dinaed.
20120321210935:You land the killing blow against Drothgar.
20120322183355:You land the killing blow against Jastyna.
20120324130620:You land the killing blow against Golmuf.
20120324130620:You land the killing blow against Drothgar.
20120326163729:You land the killing blow against Dijur.
20120327162609:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120327162609:You land the killing blow against Golmuf.
20120327162609:You land the killing blow against Ghafler.
20120328001038:You land the killing blow against Dratholus.
20120328001038:You land the killing blow against Grafacut.
20120328001038:You land the killing blow against Dratholus.
20120328094202:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120328155107:You land the killing blow against Gareeyal.
20120328161406:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120328161406:You land the killing blow against Djetmai.
20120329162824:You land the killing blow against Udensoth.
20120329162824:You land the killing blow against Caladrien.
20120330104221:You land the killing blow against a huge white shark.
20120330104221:You land the killing blow against Gorb.
20120330181339:You land the killing blow against Ileurha.
20120330202253:You land the killing blow against Invoroh.
20120330202253:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
20120331201840:You land the killing blow against Narsul.
20120331201840:You land the killing blow against Invoroh.
20120331201840:You land the killing blow against Invoroh.
20120331201840:You land the killing blow against Drothgar.
20120331201840:You land the killing blow against Gareeyal.
20120331201840:You land the killing blow against Tairneach.
20120401123029:You land the killing blow against Mauldoon.
20120401135045:You land the killing blow against Drothgar.
20120401145545:You land the killing blow against Invoroh.
20120401145545:You land the killing blow against Xazzax.
20120401193601:You land the killing blow against Obaerl.
20120401193601:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
20120402170726:You land the killing blow against Halath.
20120402202254:You land the killing blow against Jastyna.
20120402202254:You land the killing blow against Aldarri.
20120402202254:You land the killing blow against Aldarri.
20120403204513:You land the killing blow against Invoroh.
20120403204513:You land the killing blow against Bulquin.
20120405212551:You land the killing blow against Muzgash.
20120412193929:You land the killing blow against Bulquin.
20120415122135:You land the killing blow against Iklahn.
20120415122135:You land the killing blow against Althalos.
20120415122135:You land the killing blow against Althalos.
20120415122135:You land the killing blow against Lhymaleh.
20120419190612:You land the killing blow against Hrue.
20120419190612:You land the killing blow against Invoroh.
20120419190612:You land the killing blow against Farag.
20120421190055:You land the killing blow against Sirlas.
20120421190055:You land the killing blow against Mrenal.
20120421190055:You land the killing blow against Hrue.
20120421190055:You land the killing blow against Nolgar.
20120424205135:You land the killing blow against Grafacut.
20120424205135:You land the killing blow against a silverback gorilla.
20120424205135:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
20120424205135:You land the killing blow against a black rhinoceros.
20120424205135:You land the killing blow against Hrue.
20120430175303:You land the killing blow against Iathi.
20120430175303:You land the killing blow against Xong.
20120501200415:You land the killing blow against Eearinty.
20120501200415:You land the killing blow against Nolgar.
20120501200415:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
20120501200415:You land the killing blow against Lhymaleh.
20120507200732:You land the killing blow against Hwelntook.
20120513091922:You land the killing blow against Dracovius.
20120513101057:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120513101057:You land the killing blow against Lamahrya.
20120513101057:You land the killing blow against a silverback gorilla.
20120518194544:You land the killing blow against Ziruanja.
20120518194544:You land the killing blow against Hwelntook.
20120528161258:You land the killing blow against Rathmuk.
20120528161258:You land the killing blow against Kelarin.
20120528161258:You land the killing blow against Bromdor.
20120529184018:You land the killing blow against Shaendath.
20120531175903:You land the killing blow against Rathmuk.
20120531175903:You land the killing blow against Kelarin.
20120531175903:You land the killing blow against Iklahn.
20120531192011:You land the killing blow against Darikir.
20120531192011:You land the killing blow against Krantmagna.
20120609124745:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120610102940:You land the killing blow against Rishtan.
20120615192133:You land the killing blow against Kelarin.
20120615192133:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120615192133:You land the killing blow against Seidalren.
20120615192133:You land the killing blow against Naiat.
20120615192133:You land the killing blow against Fyett.
20120624160035:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120624160035:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120624160035:You land the killing blow against Siefuo.
20120625191310:You land the killing blow against Elendrin.
20120625200149:You land the killing blow against Nari.
20120625200149:You land the killing blow against Nari.
20120625200149:You land the killing blow against Elendrin.
20120627192313:You land the killing blow against a silverback gorilla.
20120627192313:You land the killing blow against Naiat.
20120627192313:You land the killing blow against Naiat.
20120627192313:You land the killing blow against Kelarin.
20120628211310:You land the killing blow against Kelarin.
20120628211310:You land the killing blow against Kelarin.
20120710133705:You land the killing blow against Endylon.
20120710133705:You land the killing blow against Gralsav.
20120710152722:You land the killing blow against Krobbon.
20120710152722:You land the killing blow against Ziruanja.
20120712212411:You land the killing blow against Jandar.
20120712212411:You land the killing blow against a silverback gorilla.
20120712212411:You land the killing blow against Nari.
20120712212411:You land the killing blow against Jandar.
20120717203613:You land the killing blow against Szzilizi.
20120726154320:You land the killing blow against Dorjooma.
20120726155838:You land the killing blow against someone.
20120803141222:You land the killing blow against Vasliin.
20120803141222:You land the killing blow against Vasliin.
20120805163539:You land the killing blow against Vasliin.
20120805163539:You land the killing blow against Cainargen.
20120805163539:You land the killing blow against Cainargen.
20120805163539:You land the killing blow against Vasliin.
20120805163539:You land the killing blow against Kontoln.
20120805163539:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120807181322:You land the killing blow against Tanion.
20120807181322:You land the killing blow against Kelarin.
20120807181322:You land the killing blow against Algo.
20120807181322:You land the killing blow against Kontoln.
20120809203201:You land the killing blow against Martel.
20120809203201:You land the killing blow against Kontoln.
20120813212139:You land the killing blow against Hiniisi.
20120813212139:You land the killing blow against Kontoln.
20120815211313:You land the killing blow against Hael.
20120815211313:You land the killing blow against Cainargen.
20120816173238:You land the killing blow against Hiniisi.
20120816173238:You land the killing blow against Hiniisi.
20120823080758:You land the killing blow against Salyeris.
20120823080758:You land the killing blow against Abiritha.
20120903094851:You land the killing blow against Rosaline.
20120903094851:You land the killing blow against Trenforl.
20120903094851:You land the killing blow against Trenforl.
20120903094851:You land the killing blow against Ackor.
20120903151348:You land the killing blow against Abiritha.
20120903151348:You land the killing blow against Abiritha.
20120906173523:You land the killing blow against Issiver.
20120906210912:You land the killing blow against Kontoln.
20120906210912:You land the killing blow against Abiritha.
20120906210912:You land the killing blow against Cainargen.
20120906210912:You land the killing blow against Rosaline.
20120909090049:You land the killing blow against Ficks.
20120909090049:You land the killing blow against Rosaline.
20120909090049:You land the killing blow against a dire wolf.
20120909090049:You land the killing blow against a dire wolf.
20120909181150:You land the killing blow against a dire wolf.
20120909183800:You land the killing blow against Minev.
20120909183800:You land the killing blow against Cainargen.
20120910194109:You land the killing blow against Kontoln.
20120914192430:You land the killing blow against Ixsharea.
20120918194335:You land the killing blow against Salmt.
20120918194335:You land the killing blow against Ubudhizh.
20120923191138:You land the killing blow against Dreatide.
20120923191138:You land the killing blow against Oshui.
20120923191138:You land the killing blow against Buoibuom.
20120923191138:You land the killing blow against Abiritha.
20120923191138:You land the killing blow against Cranlaw.
20120923191138:You land the killing blow against Haytham.
20120923213108:You land the killing blow against Varks.
20120926183226:You land the killing blow against Dreatide.
20120926183226:You land the killing blow against Vicarion.
20121002201742:You land the killing blow against Klik.
20121002201742:You land the killing blow against Buoibuom.
20121002201742:You land the killing blow against Haphanas.
20121002201742:You land the killing blow against a lion.
20121002201742:You land the killing blow against a large condor.
20121003170333:You land the killing blow against Boggdok.
20121003170333:You land the killing blow against someone.
20121008175417:You land the killing blow against Mlenarv.
20121008175417:You land the killing blow against a lion.
20121008175417:You land the killing blow against someone.
20121008175417:You land the killing blow against Panza.
20121008175417:You land the killing blow against Cainargen.
20121010182828:You land the killing blow against Mlenarv.
20121010182828:You land the killing blow against Baqizr.
20121010182828:You land the killing blow against Bardor.
20121010182828:You land the killing blow against Xupreth.
20121010182828:You land the killing blow against Gorliz.
20121010210902:You land the killing blow against Xupreth.
20121010210902:You land the killing blow against Purmodin.
20121010210902:You land the killing blow against Klik.
20121011181738:You land the killing blow against Tiarhelle.
20121011181738:You land the killing blow against someone.
20121011181738:You land the killing blow against Tiarhelle.
20121011181738:You land the killing blow against Spiorra.
20121011181738:You land the killing blow against Gorliz.
20121017213118:You land the killing blow against Horrgrim.
20121019195022:You land the killing blow against Horrgrim.
20121019195022:You land the killing blow against Kontoln.
20121019195022:You land the killing blow against Jesp.
20121021211335:You land the killing blow against Filndar.
20121021211335:You land the killing blow against Horrgrim.
20121021211335:You land the killing blow against Oryntohr.
20121021211335:You land the killing blow against Tiarhelle.
20121024184647:You land the killing blow against Filndar.
20121024184647:You land the killing blow against a tiger.
20121025181503:You land the killing blow against Khrummjir.
20121025193830:You land the killing blow against Reksha.
20121025193830:You land the killing blow against Cainargen.
20121025193830:You land the killing blow against Silasalan.
20121026212608:You land the killing blow against Filndar.
20121026212608:You land the killing blow against Drogdenbaryd.
20121026212608:You land the killing blow against Grippledank.
20121026212608:You land the killing blow against Filndar.
20121028143459:You land the killing blow against Manezin.
20121028174159:You land the killing blow against Charrolit.
20121028174159:You land the killing blow against someone.
20121030173647:You land the killing blow against Cainargen.
20121030173647:You land the killing blow against Zarkyem.
20121030173647:You land the killing blow against someone.
20121101173815:You land the killing blow against Brogok.
20121101173815:You land the killing blow against Khrummjir.
20121101173815:You land the killing blow against Mlenarv.
20121105194556:You land the killing blow against Silasalan.
20121105194556:You land the killing blow against Kriden.
20121105194556:You land the killing blow against Aranohl.
20121107173725:You land the killing blow against Quetzal.
20121107173725:You land the killing blow against Jesp.
20121107173725:You land the killing blow against Quetzal.
20121107173725:You land the killing blow against Jesp.
20121107210423:You land the killing blow against Silasalan.
20121107210423:You land the killing blow against Drogdenbaryd.
20121107210423:You land the killing blow against Brogok.
20121107210423:You land the killing blow against a lion.
20121115123837:You land the killing blow against a black rhinoceros.
20121117132323:You land the killing blow against Filndar.
20121117132323:You land the killing blow against Brogok.
20121117132323:You land the killing blow against Ikiso.
20121120162751:You land the killing blow against Lohria.
20121120162751:You land the killing blow against Mardrorn.
20121120162751:You land the killing blow against Lohria.
20121120162751:You land the killing blow against Mardrorn.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 07:42 PM
Charter member
#111999, "Logs - Assists + Deaths"
In response to Reply #6

Krunk asists:

20120103200121:You assist someone in the death of Tousil.
20120105182631:You assist Zynzyn against a heavily armored patroller.
20120109183839:You assist Rindros in the death of Mauz.
20120109183839:You assist Rindros in the death of Akedeh.
20120110222602:You assist Scree in the death of Craia.
20120115103012:You assist a grizzly bear in the death of Akedeh.
20120115103012:You assist Akedeh in the death of Folwocket.
20120115124212:You assist someone in the death of Veneroth.
20120115210503:You assist someone in the death of Vaellron.
20120116105102:You assist Scree in the death of Vozmuir.
20120202201651:You assist an enormous giant against Craagrahk the Abomination.
20120220200754:You assist an angry crocodile in the death of Gilnik.
20120220223612:You assist Otuerghad in the death of Atracius.
20120220230418:You assist Yarglen in the death of Lohakahn.
20120220230418:You assist someone in the death of Blectl.
20120225082421:You assist someone in the death of Gilnik.
20120225111125:You assist Tzaritzawah in the death of Odei.
20120302191100:You assist someone in the death of Lohakahn.
20120303111410:You assist someone in the death of Salyeris.
20120303111410:You assist Eleagra in the death of Vallinane.
20120304133002:You assist a lion in the death of Ileurha.
20120305201902:You assist Kii in the death of Jastyna.
20120306170750:You assist Vanin in the death of a manticore.
20120308173020:You assist someone in the death of Ileurha.
20120308173020:You assist Kii in the death of Gilnik.
20120317170129:You assist a black rhinoceros in the death of Gohlrik.
20120320201314:You assist Kii in the death of Mamangava.
20120324130620:You assist Kii in the death of Jastyna.
20120325164356:You assist Uznash in the death of Drothgar.
20120331201840:You assist a lion in the death of Drothgar.
20120331201840:You assist someone in the death of Drothgar.
20120331201840:You assist Cersee in the death of Invoroh.
20120401135045:You assist Kii in the death of Invoroh.
20120402202254:You assist Ghafler in the death of Invoroh.
20120430175303:You assist Falkaine in the death of Salyeris.
20120529184018:You assist someone in the death of Kelarin.
20120529184018:You assist someone in the death of Rathmuk.
20120529184018:You assist a lion in the death of Verdrim.
20120529184018:You assist Falkaine in the death of Namric.
20120531192011:You assist someone in the death of a grizzled ram.
20120628211310:You assist a lion in the death of Naiat.
20120803141222:You assist Kirumen in the death of a tiger.
20120807181322:You assist Issiver in the death of Gavrothil.
20120815211313:You assist Gharotuer in the death of Kelarin.
20120903151348:You assist Ejomhei in the death of Rosaline.
20120910194109:You assist Iklahn in the death of Abiritha.
20120923191138:You assist someone in the death of Abiritha.
20121002201742:You assist someone in the death of Kuryaelin.
20121003170333:You assist someone in the death of Buoibuom.
20121019195022:You assist someone in the death of Kontoln.
20121028143459:You assist Kurbrawn in the death of a sleek black jaguar.
20121030173647:You assist a black rhinoceros in the death of Cainargen.
20121107173725:You assist in the death of Louveray.
20121115123837:You assist someone in the death of Perr.

Krunk deaths:

20111205093238-Scree's wall of fire *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
20111205093238:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111207184630-Dubhslan's divine power DISMEMBERS you!
20111207184630:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111207184630-Yigish's sucker hit MANGLES you!
20111207184630:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111209154726-Greh's smash EVISCERATES you!
20111209154726:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111210195621-Pyrox's divine power === OBLITERATES === you!
20111210195621:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111210195621-Someone's parting blow MASSACRES you!
20111210195621:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111211102929-A wandering knight's heavenly wrath MASSACRES you!
20111211102929:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111212174909-Vozmuir's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
20111212174909:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111217104928-A swarm of locusts's sting MUTILATES you!
20111217104928:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111217210645-The bodyguard's crush MASSACRES you!
20111217210645:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111217210645-The Lord's pierce devastates you!
20111217210645:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111218161941-Boggom's cleave DISMEMBERS you!
20111218161941:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111218161941-Boggom's crushing force MASSACRES you!
20111218161941:You have been KILLED!!
--
20111231094436-Tryphen's electrified lance === OBLITERATES === you!
20111231094436:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120103174642-Boggom's crushing force <<< ERADICATES >>> you!
20120103174642:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120108210243-Heben's divine power EVISCERATES you!
20120108210243:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120109183839-Akedeh's wrath does UNSPEAKABLE things to you!
20120109183839:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120110181003-Akedeh's cranial hit MASSACRES you!
20120110181003:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120114210945-Argivo's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
20120114210945:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120115103012-Akedeh's wrath MANGLES you!
20120115103012:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120126185928-Vozmuir's searing light MASSACRES you!
20120126185928:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120202155020-Arngrum's heavenly wrath === OBLITERATES === you!
20120202155020:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120202201651-Lohakahn's punch EVISCERATES you!
20120202201651:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120210100710-The ghoulish form of a draconian guard's claw EVISCERATES you!
20120210100710:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120211102126-Mrekya's blast MANGLES you!
20120211102126:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120211102126-Someone's savage blow EVISCERATES you!
20120211102126:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120220200754-Tairneach's divine power maims you!
20120220200754:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120222210953-Vozmuir's claw MANGLES you!
20120222210953:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120222210953-Veneroth's heavenly wrath MASSACRES you!
--
20120222210953-Your poison devastates you!
--
20120224103336-Eachainn's shield of electricity >>> ANNIHILATES <<< you!
20120224103336:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120225111125-Your bleeding hamstring mauls you.
20120225111125:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120302191100-Lohakahn's crush *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
20120302191100:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120302191100-Lohakahn's drumming maces MASSACRES you!
20120302191100:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120308173020-Xazzax's poisonous bite DISMEMBERS you!
20120308173020:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120317170129-A gnome guard MASSACRES you!
20120317170129:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120326163729-You scratch yourself.
20120326163729:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120327162609-Eachainn's cone of cold === OBLITERATES === you!
20120327162609:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120328230655-Gareeyal's parting blow MANGLES you!
20120328230655:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120328230655-Gareeyal's divine power MANGLES you!
20120328230655:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120329162824-Someone's sunray >>> ANNIHILATES <<< you!
20120329162824:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120329162824-Xazzax's caustic slime DISMEMBERS you!
20120329162824:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120329224336-Cersee's onslaught of water *** DEVASTATES *** you!
20120329224336:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120331201840-Caitlyan's parting blow *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
20120331201840:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120401123029-Mauldoon's strike of purity MASSACRES you!
20120401123029:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120405212551-Your bleeding artery MASSACRES you!
20120405212551:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120501200415-Salyeris's reverberating blast *** DEVASTATES *** you!
20120501200415:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120625200149-Ziruanja's heavenly wrath === OBLITERATES === you!
20120625200149:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120710152722-Your scourge of mosquitoes injures you.
20120710152722:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120712212411-Your immolation mauls you.
20120712212411:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120717203613-Someone's black light does UNSPEAKABLE things to you!
20120717203613:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120717203613-Balete's fireball *** DEVASTATES *** you!
20120717203613:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120723194408-Darikir's parting blow MANGLES you!
20120723194408:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120803141222-Darikir's parting blow MANGLES you!
20120803141222:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120805163539-Captain Frenkol's chop DISMEMBERS you!
20120805163539:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120815211313-A draconian revenant's claw DISMEMBERS you!
20120815211313:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120828185539-Issiver's circle stab === OBLITERATES === you!
20120828185539:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120903094851-Balete's icy needle devastates you!
20120903094851:You have been KILLED!!
--
20120919192722-Someone's savage blow MASSACRES you!
20120919192722:You have been KILLED!!
--
20121003170333-The ward of Arkenevin's wall of fire <<< ERADICATES >>> you!
20121003170333:You have been KILLED!!
--
20121021211335-Your bleeding MUTILATES you!
20121021211335:You have been KILLED!!
--
20121024184647-Filndar's heavenly wrath === OBLITERATES === you!
20121024184647:You have been KILLED!!
--
20121105194556-A tiger's claw MASSACRES you!
20121105194556:You have been KILLED!!
--
20121124115030-An emerald serpent's crush *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
20121124115030:You have been KILLED!!

TwistMon 26-Nov-12 11:50 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#112044, "I counted 7 Caitlyan kills"
In response to Reply #6

>20120312202031:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
>20120316102235:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
>20120321210935:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
>20120330202253:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
>20120401193601:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
>20120424205135:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.
>20120501200415:You land the killing blow against Caitlyan.

Considering the conspiracy theory that I played Krunk, that's a lot of self-ass-beatings. Masochism indeed.

I had a love-hate relationship with Krunk. I hated him while I was playing Caitlyan, but loved him otherwise. I always found you to be a very good sport, really, and well RP'd.

Good luck with the next.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 12:51 PM
Charter member
#112048, "Elfspiracy!"
In response to Reply #26

You obviously were multi-charring, being an Imm and therefore known cheater and all.

Thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed Caitlyan as well, even if she did have a very high blud cost and the setup to eat through a horde like it was nothing. Been a while since Krunk had a strong village (I think Zark was trying, but we didn't get to fight much) enemy like Caitlyan, but I can't say she was missed

HammerSongSun 25-Nov-12 07:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
#112006, "RE: Warlord Krunk"
In response to Reply #3

I'll be the first to say that I absolutely adored Krunk. I've always been a fan of Orcs since having been a part of their implementation and the GSV area. My Nazgauga/Chuntog fascination was also clearly out shined by this Chieftain.

You were brilliant and my first real exposure to adaptations upon my return several years ago. This character was so witty, so clever and extremely ballsy. How could I "NOT" interact with him?

Although Dwarves do not have a liking for Orcs. There was no way I could in any way bless this guy. So, my Sappers went behind my back and managed to find a way to bring you into the fold. Damn them!

As you can tell, I had the globals prepared. There was no way I was going to miss that moment. I'm glad you let me be a part of the Krunk experience. In the words of the great 'lil John...

YEAAAAAAH!!!

Good luck on the next! Fantastic job and I'm absolutely looking forward to your next character.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 08:10 PM
Charter member
#112008, "As I said, thanks for everything"
In response to Reply #8

I don't know what all was you, or what was someone else, but the bloody skin edge (which I honestly don't know how you would get otherwise, bloodlett is too hard to work up) definitely kept Krunk on the move where otherwise I might have had to rest, which was exactly how Krunk and I liked it.

I could tell the globals were prepared, but honestly I was a little surprised since Krunk was still middle aged, but I guess orcs just don't live that long, and 410 hours is more than enough.

I'll probably have to try a follower someday, but it will also almost certainly be a miserable failure, but who knows. Could be fun. Keep rock'n you are one of the many good ones.

StraklawSun 25-Nov-12 10:49 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#112022, "Heh, I threw it."
In response to Reply #3

I've played enough orcs that it usually takes most people at least two, if not three tries at challenging me to really figure out what you CAN and can't do in a Chieftain challenge. I did run out of blood by the end of it, but I figured I had the advantage and was sorta curious to see what all you might pull out. If I remember right, I pretty much went with trying some entertaining skills instead of bashing/tripping to just kill you off. I'd been really frustrated with never seeing Mreklau, so I definitely wanted to grab it from, but I also knew I wasn't playing a WHOLE ton...and as you said, Krunk had such a reputation. Had I known I was going to age-die like...a week later (stupid wither), I probably would have just given you the beatdown and then you could have grabbed it right away after that.

Ironically, given all the Skruggas I play, most of them are just as happy hanging out not being the target as well, but I felt like Krunk really just had everything rolling his way and would do good as Chieftain. I've had enough of them that it's fun, but not the end-all be-all of an orc. Squelching does suck, especially since it resets all your adapt skills to 70%. Did feel like you seemed to be around a little less as Chieftain than pre-Chieftain, but that happens sometimes. Hopefully you come back to the orc side soon, it's always fun!

DaevrynMon 26-Nov-12 12:13 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#112025, "RE: Warlord Krunk"
In response to Reply #3

So, so much to say. I doubt I'll hit half the points I wanted to touch on.

I feel in many ways like the Patron Saint of Krunks. I think I was even the person to pitch second adaptation as a RC prize because I always had thought it would be interesting and on par with something like a better third legacy or quest form but not completely insane.

Valg, once upon a time, wrote 90% of Skulk; I just pushed it across the finish line. Toggleable improved flee was me as well. Distention too.

In a sense I think Krunk was and incredibly rewarded character. I honestly don't expect to ever see an orc berserker with as much extra stuff again. But, so what? Krunk wasn't going to win any storytelling contests at the Inn, but his roleplay was (as far as I ever saw) solid and consistent. He took one of the adaptations that was serially passed over and mocked by the power players and made it look so good people bitched about it on the forums for days. He age died an assbeating uncaballed unreligioned character. If that's not the kind of character that, by the end of their life, should have lots of fun stuff to play with, who is? Anyone who doesn't like that can suck a nut as far as I'm concerned.

Daevryn additionally really liked this character IC and would have tattooed him pretty quick if asked, but you know he's got his pride and he's not going to beg Krunk to take his tattoo (which I swear, is not that powerful and not that esoteric, even if people always seem to completely misread what it does) and become even more ridiculous in at least one, to me, particularly comical way.

Good luck with your podling and your next character -- hell if I know how you follow up the Krunk show.

TMNSMon 26-Nov-12 12:41 AM
2670 posts
#112026, "How I used to argue it..."
In response to Reply #15

...when confronted with the "over-rewarding" argument I've tried to position myself at the forefront at.

1) The player just played a chief that was superbly roleplayed and under-rewarded, actually. Also had the same under-used adaption and probably noticed the strengths and weaknesses. That char still beat a ####-ton of ass. So the whole "If he didn't have these rewards I'd steamroll him" argument was shot down.

2) He was an Orc.

3) Krunk pre-rewards actually had people complaining about him heh. I remember being shocked by that.

4) He was an Orc.

5) Did getting the skrugga adaption really make him stronger? ####, I'd think if you gave him those stat edges would probably have been worse knowing the player. Or if you gave him the other adaptions.

6) Krunk had awesome roleplay.

7) Lastly, he was an orc.

PS #### role contests. Also, Krunk should have got EG instead of other guy

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 09:31 AM
Charter member
#112035, "Rewards are fun, just don't expect them."
In response to Reply #16

>...when confronted with the "over-rewarding" argument I've
>tried to position myself at the forefront at.
>
>1) The player just played a chief that was superbly roleplayed
>and under-rewarded, actually. Also had the same under-used
>adaption and probably noticed the strengths and weaknesses.
>That char still beat a ####-ton of ass. So the whole "If he
>didn't have these rewards I'd steamroll him" argument was shot
>down.

I'm not sure Thrunna was under-rewarded. The Imms didn't care for my idle till middle age strategy. It did let me learn about Shigru though.

>2) He was an Orc.

I would hope that this argument will carry less weight in the future, but from what I saw of orcs trying to follow in Krunk's footsteps, only Gharoteur really seemed to "get" it.

>3) Krunk pre-rewards actually had people complaining about him
>heh. I remember being shocked by that.

That's because pre-rewards Krunk kicked ass!

>4) He was an Orc.

Muhahahahah!

>5) Did getting the skrugga adaption really make him stronger?
>####, I'd think if you gave him those stat edges would
>probably have been worse knowing the player. Or if you gave
>him the other adaptions.

Stronger? Maybe a little. More survivable, definitely, though not in the ways Jerrotard believes. And if you make an orc hard to kill, there is a lot of stuff they can pull out of their bag of tricks.

I do think Maumlauk would have been stronger in the steamroller sense, but probably wouldn't have been nearly as nasty and Mundunugu. Extra blood and no light vuln would have made fortress raiding a lot easier and the blinding would have equaled out skrugga blinding, so that probably ends up being just as deadly/survivable.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 09:25 AM
Charter member
#112034, "Thanks for everything as well"
In response to Reply #15

I've always wanted second adapt on an orc. I've made that plain before, but I was managing my expectations and figured I'd just get some edge stuff. Mostly because my other "guesses" were a weapon spec, a legacy, or something equally as crazy. I don't believe it was completely insane, but I'm not sure that Shigru Maumlauk or Shigru Mundungu wouldn't have been. Was the choice of Skrugga game balance related, role related, or a combination of the two?

Skulk really made for a much friendlier home town. Improved flee didn't get me killed despite having it toggled on almost 100% of the time because people didn't blind Krunk like my last Skrugga, which is part of the reason Krunk was so successful. Can't thank you enough for fixing Distention. That really sucked for a little while. I'm not sure Kontoln makes it to hero without it (just the one I remember not being able to kill at rank 46 for a week or so).

If it makes you feel better, I didn't feel Krunk was over rewarded, but then, why would I

I very seriously considered trying to shoehorn following Daevryn into Krunk's mildly anti-god RP, but in the end, the combination of it not fitting the RP and the even more ridiculousness in the comical way (that wouldn't have seemed very comical to many players) convinced me that while Krunk would be stronger with the tatt, it wasn't worth the extra hassle to me the player. There was/is enough bitching already.

I'm not sure there will be anything I can do to back up the Krunk show. Orc RP and me fit together very well, and I doubt I know any race/class as well as shigru orc, but who knows, maybe someday I'll luck out with AP #23598175 and find the right wand spots to make a serious go at it.

TacWed 28-Nov-12 09:04 AM
2050 posts
#112082, "Are you willing to answer this?"
In response to Reply #19

>I've always wanted second adapt on an orc. I've made that
>plain before, but I was managing my expectations and figured
>I'd just get some edge stuff. Mostly because my other
>"guesses" were a weapon spec, a legacy, or something equally
>as crazy. I don't believe it was completely insane, but I'm
>not sure that Shigru Maumlauk or Shigru Mundungu wouldn't have
>been. Was the choice of Skrugga game balance related, role
>related, or a combination of the two?

Since it wasn't mentioned in the PBF? Please?

DaevrynThu 29-Nov-12 09:18 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#112096, "RE: Are you willing to answer this?"
In response to Reply #47

I honestly don't remember what went into making that choice anymore. Combination, maybe? I'm not sure.

TacThu 29-Nov-12 10:20 PM
2050 posts
#112098, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #48

You know you wouldn't have to remember if you recorded information like this in say... an imm comment or something

Thanks for answering at any rate.

StunnaFri 30-Nov-12 06:11 PM
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#112112, "You guys are killing me. "
In response to Reply #15

I so want to know what that gosh darn tattoo does.

Le sigh.

TMNSSun 25-Nov-12 09:25 PM
2670 posts
#112016, "I was predisposed to like this character."
In response to Reply #1

As you know, my first character was Kruuank, who I always named "Krunk" when I would discuss him with all my friends. I just always thought they'd never allow an actual character called Krunk

Said pretty much all I needed to on several other occasions but really great job. It's my biggest regret that I haven't played anything since July to help you out.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 09:30 PM
Charter member
#112017, "Appreciate the thought..."
In response to Reply #12

But by and large Krunk didn't usually need a lot of help. Excepting perhaps Scree, Krunk's skillset and style tended to get allies killed and/or not fit will with most allies. Wish Krunk could have seen a few goblins though. That could have been interesting.

Gorb (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 03:08 AM
Charter member
#112028, "First orc?"
In response to Reply #1

I can't believe that an orc gets to 377pks and my chars can't get past 10, even after talking lots to many people, and learning many lessons.

Krunk was the only char that Gorb and me(player) both feared very much. Can you give me some hints on playing an orc? (I'm not sure if I ever play low int chars after Gorb seriously, but still would be nice to learn about them.)

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 09:41 AM
Charter member
#112036, "377 isn't the real number..."
In response to Reply #17

My autologger isn't totally flawless and I know of at least one session I missed entirely, but it is probably close.

I'm not sure I can give specific hints on playing an orc, but I can try. Mostly it is all about getting a feel for when to bail, when to flee and chug blood, and when to just keep bashing.

On the subject of bash, it is your bread and butter, but I would say that for Krunk, it was used defensively as often as offensively. A lot of times I was bashing not to kill the other person (melee would probably do that sooner or later) nor to keep them in place exactly (they probably wouldn't need to flee if they got some commands in) but to simply prevent them from being able to do anything.

Blood: Learn where to get it. Harvest it as often as you can. Use liberally. Know when you are out.

Teleport, Teleport, Teleport. The 5 teleport deaths you eat will be worth the 50 times you don't get pinned in the GSV and die like a chump.

Spinebreaker is an offensive tactic. If you are using it as a last ditch chance to survive, you are probably going to die. If you are using it to set up a desecration, or let a prep wear off, or whatever, you are doing it right.

Get the Slaver edge. Use it. Love it. Lots of spec'd giants out there to use and abuse. Something for almost every fight. I used the polespec with Krunk a lot because he fought so many villagers and I needed something that could survive for longer, but there are other giants out there with better specs for killing other race/class/cabal combos. Never did find an enslavable giant shaman that would dispel, but I'd bet there is one out there somewhere.

I've never regretted taking Lasher either, but your mileage may vary.

Good luck and keep trying. I've play a bunch of orcs, so if the first doesn't succeed, try try again. Most enemies won't understand your skillset or weaknesses, they'll just try to power through you (which is a very viable tactic, but won't work against a smart orc) so once you figure out how to get around that, you can really mess some people up.

Where and what? (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 11:44 AM
Charter member
#112041, "RE: 377 isn't the real number..."
In response to Reply #21

1. Slaves?
2. Equipment?
3. Blood?
4. Which skills do what and when to use most of them?
5. Adaptation?
6. How to overcome the low-int-slow-learning? (I've got tired and moving towards smart races more and more)

p.s. We can make it private to stop littering the forums if you like.

TacMon 26-Nov-12 02:22 PM
2050 posts
#112054, "RE: 377 isn't the real number..."
In response to Reply #24

>1. Slaves?

Orc Village at low levels or if you are lazy at high levels.

>2. Equipment?

This varies on what you want to do. I gear to be able to fight as many kinds of people as possible. This means I try to cover saves to a decent level across all categories (with more toward svspell) and enough str dex to survive most maledictions. With Shigru, you don't have to gear for hit dam at all really, but that doesn't mean that works for everyone. You have to find a gearing strategy that works for you and how you play.

>3. Blood?

Exsaunguinate. Try to get the exsanguinate edge (don't recall the name off the top of my head) if you can. Adds drinks to skins. Find the oily black wineskin. Always drain more blood when the exsanguinate timer is up. 50 or 100 lbs worth of blood is no big deal to an orc.

>4. Which skills do what and when to use most of them?

This is a very large question, but I'll see if I can write up a Shigru guide at some point for diku wiki or something.

>5. Adaptation?

I prefer Shigru, but that fits my playstyle.

>6. How to overcome the low-int-slow-learning? (I've got tired
>and moving towards smart races more and more)

Don't practice. I practiced a bit on some healer NPCs to perfect spinebreak and a couple of other skills, but for the most part, don't bother. Weapons skills are easy as you have no reason not to use any weapon you want (no spec skills) and the rest will go up with use.

>p.s. We can make it private to stop littering the forums if
>you like.

I'll do some sort of FAQ as I'd rather give everyone information than keep it private.

Gorb (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 02:45 PM
Charter member
#112058, "Good!"
In response to Reply #31

Now that you are going to make a FAQ, which I strongly appreciate, Why not put it in the orc sect?
Besides Orcwear/Orctips/Orcgear/Orcskils/<ShigruFAQ>.
And we hope for more FAQs later?

incognitoMon 26-Nov-12 04:49 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112030, "I hear you re cutoff"
In response to Reply #1

It seems very reliable now even with multiple directions in which to flee. Before it was barely useful at the massive giant!

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 09:43 AM
Charter member
#112037, "Yep..."
In response to Reply #18

As an enlarged giant AP, I got cutoff repeatedly by a mino pole spec and died horribly. I noticed that it started getting me from NPC's too, which led to the use of the polespec giant. A bunch of Krunk's early deaths were due to the fort felar polespec and cutoff with a searing light polearm, which was truly disheartening. But Krunk got the better end of that deal eventually.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111989 Previous topic | Next topic