Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Graenmar Kalderum the Champion of Barte..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111915
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Nov-12 11:04 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111915, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Graenmar Kalderum the Champion of Bartending, Professional Drunk of the Eternal Star"

Tue Nov 20 21:02:26 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Graenmar perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:164

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Graenmar Kalderum the Champion of B..., Graenmar (Anonymous), 24-Nov-12 10:25 AM, #1
     Reply Wanted to say that I liked your character., Zephon, 25-Nov-12 05:32 PM, #2
     Reply Thanks for showing me around a bit, Ryuko (Anonymous), 25-Nov-12 06:38 PM, #3
     Reply Oh no, Graenmar!, Maehayla (Anonymous), 26-Nov-12 02:07 AM, #4
     Reply Awww!, Whiysdan, 27-Nov-12 02:06 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Graenmar Kalderum the Champion of B..., Brindlebum (Anonymous), 30-Nov-12 06:53 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Graenmar Kalderum the Champion of B..., Graenmar (Anonymous), 30-Nov-12 10:09 PM, #7

Graenmar (Anonymous)Sat 24-Nov-12 10:25 AM
Charter member
#111963, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Graenmar Kalderum the Champion of B..."
In response to Reply #0

Ugh,
First let me say sorry to all the heralds for burning out like this. My wife gave birth to my son and everything else stood still. I didn't like letting Graenmar burn out like this, but RL takes the precedence.
Graenmar was my first dwarf, first lastname given, first tatoo, and my second hero ever. I hope I did well!

So, some goodbyes:

Heralds

Whisydan: Wow, just wow. I love your religion, I really enjoyed our interactions. This is my first character to interact with an imm all by my own doing. Titled, tatooed, constant interaction. Congratz to you on a fantastic religion and fun and adventure! I hope I embodied it to the end.

Captain Neltouda: Thank you as well for all of the interaction. I don't think I really RPed with you much, but I was trying to make it through my entire life without getting hail in my eye! Keep up the great work with the inn and everything else you do!> Someday I will get around to making a character to follow you with!

Oirwn: I loved to short time that we got to play together. I wish
we had more time.

Maehayla: Had some awesome times with you, but when you made HH it seemed like you melted away from thera all together. I wish we had gotten to interact more.

Wharshi: Master Schnargum! Same thing as maehayla generally man. I don't know what happened but us together was actually a tiny (pun intended) herald force to be reckoned with lol. Some great times RPing with you and I was always laughing if you were around. Lighthouse!

Eraefh: I told ya I would win the drinking contest! lol. Your
a solid character and what a fun person to play around with. Keep yer mixes strong and the bar clean! Oh, tell dhavid to keep his damned hands out of everyone's skirts!

Rachiel: I enjoyed when you were around. When I logged in the other night I saw a different rachiel then the shy little girl that first came and talked with me at the bar. I wish I could see what you have become. Keep it up!

Others:

Purmodin, Dhavid, Most other patrons: Thank you all so much for the interactions and RP. I loved every moment. Dhavid with your constant womanizing and everything you did to egg on the drinking contest. Pur, the flyin' lyin' lion! Graenmar never said that to you in person because he was to drunk to pronounce it! ha!

Please reply, let me know what you felt about Grae, my RP and general heraldiness! I will not be getting my PBF sadly, but if someone else would like to get it I would be most gracious!

ZephonSun 25-Nov-12 05:32 PM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111981, "Wanted to say that I liked your character."
In response to Reply #1

You and Ereafh were very cool bartenders. I think I liked you a smidge more though. Was sad to see you not around for a long time. GLWTN.

Ryuko (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-12 06:38 PM
Charter member
#111984, "Thanks for showing me around a bit"
In response to Reply #1

Was the first time a player took the time to take me round places and show me what to get there, really encouraged me to stick around and keep playing.

Maehayla (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 02:07 AM
Charter member
#112027, "Oh no, Graenmar!"
In response to Reply #1

I'll miss you, but congratulations!

Maehayla and Graenmar were destined to be friends. It's too bad I disappeared only to come back as soon as you did. Mudding is a cruel, cruel temptress. I loved Graenmar, he was a great Dwarf and a great Herald. Always quick with a drink, too. More than once I'd find an item I'd want, but it'd raise my encumbrance to a point I didn't want it, so I'd sort through my inventory. Then I'd clear my sack of all the drinks I'd forgotten about and have more than enough space.

I hope you find some time to play again, you're definitely a positive presence in Thera.

WhiysdanTue 27-Nov-12 02:06 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112073, "Awww!"
In response to Reply #1

I really enjoyed my interactions with Graenmar. Great job with everything.

Congrats on your baby!

=w=

Brindlebum (Anonymous)Fri 30-Nov-12 06:53 PM
Charter member
#112113, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Graenmar Kalderum the Champion of B..."
In response to Reply #1

I cant believe you forgot me Im so saddened

Graenmar (Anonymous)Fri 30-Nov-12 10:09 PM
Charter member
#112116, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Graenmar Kalderum the Champion of B..."
In response to Reply #6

I said my goodbyes to you via PM and on your thread! Jeesh do I really need to repeat it!?!

You know I enjoyed our time together!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111915 Previous topic | Next topic