Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Lohria the Champion of Battlefields" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111914
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Nov-12 10:00 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111914, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Lohria the Champion of Battlefields"

Tue Nov 20 19:58:11 2012

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Lohria perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I'm sorry this wasn't the experience you were looking f..., Cain (Anonymous), 21-Nov-12 01:32 PM, #7
Reply Well, I hope Krunk's happy. , Mardrorn (Anonymous), 21-Nov-12 08:10 AM, #3
Reply RE: Well, I hope Krunk's happy. , Daevryn, 21-Nov-12 08:41 AM, #4
Reply My thoughts as well, Gaspar, 21-Nov-12 05:58 PM, #8
Reply IC things should stay IC, but...., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 21-Nov-12 09:31 AM, #5
Reply Okay, cool. , Mardrorn (Anonymous), 21-Nov-12 12:07 PM, #6
Reply What a terrible subject/post., wareagle, 21-Nov-12 10:35 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lohria the Champion of Battlefie..., Tiarhelle (Anonymous), 21-Nov-12 02:32 AM, #2
Reply Hades an hammerhandles!, Karzgredya (Anonymous), 20-Nov-12 11:33 PM, #1

Cain (Anonymous)Wed 21-Nov-12 01:32 PM
Charter member
#111924, "I'm sorry this wasn't the experience you were looking f..."
In response to Reply #0

It's a tough row to hoe, being a low hp elf against the likes of Krunk, and all the other ganks villagers face.

I hope you have more fun with your next char. If you're willing to try a villager again, I'd go with something with more base HP for your next try.

You're super skilled, I think it was just a bad time for this kind of char. I'll miss the opportunity to travel with you!

Cain

Mardrorn (Anonymous)Wed 21-Nov-12 08:10 AM
Charter member
#111919, "Well, I hope Krunk's happy. "
In response to Reply #0

So much to say about this...

On you: I thought you were great. Loved that you asked questions about what to do better and, if you are newer, that came across in a positive way. Really, you did great - saved my ass more than once. You also made some great points RP wise. This was a solid character that I wish you didn't delete.

On life in the Village: Profoundly frustrating, I know. You try to do your best to RP with people, give fights, do what you're supposed to do and get met with ridiculous gangs, multi killing and full looting. Anecdotally it seems markedly worse for battle than anyone else. When you're stuck at level 46 it's all compounded. So I get what you were saying there at the end and though Mardrorn's IC response is to tell you to suck it up my response is sympathy.

To Krunk: Because you *think* some ragers looted too much from you, you kill and full loot everyone from their cabal. In the process you cause a new CFer to delete, give them a really rotten impression of CF and possibly drive off said new player. That's why even avid looters like me have toned it down.

DaevrynWed 21-Nov-12 08:41 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111920, "RE: Well, I hope Krunk's happy. "
In response to Reply #3

I don't think this is a particularly new player.

GasparWed 21-Nov-12 05:58 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#111927, "My thoughts as well"
In response to Reply #4

Not many people just role up elf warriors and start swinging that skeletal claw around like it's a silver rapier...

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Wed 21-Nov-12 09:31 AM
Charter member
#111922, "IC things should stay IC, but...."
In response to Reply #3

>To Krunk: Because you *think* some ragers looted too much from
>you, you kill and full loot everyone from their cabal. In the
>process you cause a new CFer to delete, give them a really
>rotten impression of CF and possibly drive off said new
>player. That's why even avid looters like me have toned it
>down.

Villagers would have to kill Krunk to loot Krunk. That isn't what happened. Perhaps you should find out IC what actually did happen. Warnings were sent, they were met with disrespect and "bring it on" attitudes. That Krunk then "brought it" should be no great surprise to anyone.

Also, I, the player of Krunk, am lazy. Way to lazy to type sac 1. over and over, but no so lazy that I won't move some gear 8 - 9 rooms away so it can't be immediately recovered. I've been known to put things in the GSV pit as well, when I'm hoping someone might notice and recover them but want plausible deniability IC.

Mardrorn (Anonymous)Wed 21-Nov-12 12:07 PM
Charter member
#111923, "Okay, cool. "
In response to Reply #5

I think what you are saying here is reasonable. What I saw in game wasn't. Probably right that I should've waited for your deletion thread.

wareagleWed 21-Nov-12 10:35 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111928, "What a terrible subject/post."
In response to Reply #3

I'm not Krunk, but why does he have to even defend a post like this.

Krunk has been around forever and then some random guy is pointing at him about driving newbies off, that's lame as hell.

Tiarhelle (Anonymous)Wed 21-Nov-12 02:32 AM
Charter member
#111917, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lohria the Champion of Battlefie..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn..there goes my only elf :p As a player I was looking forward to more goodie rp from you, and the few times there were direct conflicts with the Fortress I thought you did well. Efficient defender too (you know I love those ). All the best.

Karzgredya (Anonymous)Tue 20-Nov-12 11:33 PM
Charter member
#111916, "Hades an hammerhandles!"
In response to Reply #0

You didn't fit into the current village, but that was a golden opportunity for you to shape it into something new. Grow some stones and come back with another light-cherishing member of the village.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111914 Previous topic | Next topic