Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the Maca..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111913
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Nov-12 08:40 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111913, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade"

Tue Nov 20 18:36:27 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Baldwick perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:146

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the ..., Inverox (Anonymous), 22-Nov-12 08:16 PM, #6
Reply You were cool, -flso, 22-Nov-12 05:34 PM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the ..., Baldwick (Anonymous), 22-Nov-12 11:45 AM, #1
     Reply I liked your RP, Rayihn, 22-Nov-12 12:08 PM, #2
     Reply I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 22-Nov-12 01:31 PM, #3
          Reply RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia., Baldwick (Anonymous), 22-Nov-12 02:26 PM, #4
               Reply RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia., Aranohl (Anonymous), 23-Nov-12 02:47 PM, #7
               Reply RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia., Aranohl (Anonymous), 23-Nov-12 02:48 PM, #8

Inverox (Anonymous)Thu 22-Nov-12 08:16 PM
Charter member
#111937, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed your rp when we did interact, which wasn't often. I look forward to it again in the future.

-flsoThu 22-Nov-12 05:34 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2007
296 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111936, "You were cool"
In response to Reply #0

Nice RP, fit the persona very well.
Thanks for ranking my orc.

Baldwick (Anonymous)Thu 22-Nov-12 11:45 AM
Charter member
#111931, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Baldwick the Student of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

This was a definate Rage Delete. I apologise for the prayers I sent up cursing when I did.

I roleplayed Baldwick as basically a hardcore British Seargeant major: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKTOUkroU0 with a description of Captain William Fredrickson of Sharpe fame.

Not entirely original I know, and unfortunately didnt manage to pull off either of those roles.

I tried to be disciplinarian seargeant major, without coming across as an arsehole. I hope I did ok in that respect.

Thanks for the promotes, and for the fun fights. Unfortunately I hadnt got the skill to survive past rank 40, even if empire were in total power.

Baldwick Brenhein.

RayihnThu 22-Nov-12 12:08 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#111932, "I liked your RP"
In response to Reply #1

I smiled everytime you were like Emperor SAH! Cracked me up for some reason.

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Thu 22-Nov-12 01:31 PM
Charter member
#111933, "I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia."
In response to Reply #1

I can't tell you how stupid I felt for that mistake. Thanks for trying our team Empire, and thanks for trying some RP. I liked how you talked, I think more people should put accent into their characters. It's fun. I hope you stick around the world of CF, maybe try team fortress for something new. You as a player seemed very honest and respectful, something that is becoming more and more rare in this game. Good luck with your next.

Baldwick (Anonymous)Thu 22-Nov-12 02:26 PM
Charter member
#111934, "RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia."
In response to Reply #3

Oh I am sticking around, I am just doing less fighty characters right now. I will come back to empire sooner or later, and you whilst you were around you made it fun.

As for that thing in Organia...#### happens.

Emperor SAH!

Aranohl (Anonymous)Fri 23-Nov-12 02:47 PM
Charter member
#111941, "RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia."
In response to Reply #4

I personally quite enjoyed it. At first i wasnt sure what was happening and by the end i was laughing to no end.

Aranohl (Anonymous)Fri 23-Nov-12 02:47 PM
Charter member
#111942, "RE: I'm really really sorry about that bash in Organia."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Fri 23-Nov-12 02:48 PM

Extra

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111913 Previous topic | Next topic