Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Saml Creekside the Master of D..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111801
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 15-Nov-12 05:40 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111801, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Saml Creekside the Master of Dimension, Magistrate of Galadon"

Thu Nov 15 15:38:35 2012

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Saml perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:107

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Griipledanker (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 12:27 PM
Charter member
#112046, "You were on the cuff of greatness"
In response to Reply #0

I could tell you were trying to figure out the transmitter class by the way you threw yourself at me. Watching your tactics evolve was really crazy, you picked up in a lot of my tricks and strategies and threw them back in my face with amazing speed. One trick did evade you and it's the ultimate reason I always beat you... Melee damage. Whatever spells we use we're mostly a distraction from the fact I did 3-4 times as much melee damage as you, a loss you couldn't overcome with spells( if you don't dispel then your disrupts get nerfed by calcify and stoneskin, if you do dispel then disrupt I put them back up...)

Good luck with your next

StunnaMon 26-Nov-12 02:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#112052, "Cusp. It's the "cusp" of greatness."
In response to Reply #1

cusp |kəsp|
noun
1 a pointed end where two curves meet, in particular:
• Architecture a projecting point between small arcs in Gothic tracery.
• a cone-shaped prominence on the surface of a tooth, esp. of a molar or premolar.
• Anatomy a pocket or fold in the wall of the heart or a major blood vessel that fills and distends if the blood flows backward, so forming part of a valve.
• Mathematics a point at which the direction of a curve is abruptly reversed.
• each of the pointed ends of a crescent, esp. of the moon.
2 Astrology the initial point of an astrological sign or house: he was Aries on the cusp with Taurus.
3 a point of transition between two different states: those on the cusp of adulthood.

cuff 1 |kəf|
noun
1 the end part of a sleeve, where the material of the sleeve is turned back or a separate band is sewn on.
• the part of a glove covering the wrist.
• the turned-up end of a trouser leg.
• the top part of a boot, typically padded or turned down.
• an inflatable bag wrapped around the arm when blood pressure is measured.
2 (cuffs) informal handcuffs.
verb < with obj. > informal
secure with handcuffs: the man's hands were cuffed behind his back.

Grippledrank (Anonymous)Mon 26-Nov-12 02:35 PM
Charter member
#112056, "Blame autocorrect"
In response to Reply #2

I am really curios as to what current/former player worked at BNY Mellon to get the pages blocked here. I am relegated to the smartphone and since half of cf terms are not in the dictionary I get burnt out on correcting autocorrect

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111801 Previous topic | Next topic