Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Ronas Broadoak the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111737
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 11-Nov-12 05:12 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111737, "(DELETED) [SCION] Ronas Broadoak the Planewalker"

Sun Nov 11 03:10:12 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ronas perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:143

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AbernyteSun 11-Nov-12 02:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111743, "Work - not enough rest or play"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed Ronas and learned a lot about evil conjurers as he was my first proper one.

Scions: Loved the creepiness in the chasm and Narissorin, Zameida, Drekvah and Haphellna were just brilliant, really good to be around.

Zhenyen not so much - you just came across as a bit douchey and you need to rank. The whole, I am drow and live for ages so there is no rush, is a thinly veiled excuse to PWN face at that rank with a scion conjurer.

Fortress: Liked to fight many of you. Oshui kept me on my toes when it came to reconjuring. No one like an aggressive air spec shifter when you are mid conjuration. Would have loved to see the players face when I caught you that one time in a role reversal of the above. You came close many times to getting me and contributed to one of my deaths a couple of weeks ago, you treyliu and the executioner but I am not sure who's bleeding did the final damage, the gut shot or the bite.

Empire: Pathetic, especially Dave, I can call you Dave right?! Griefer moves that help speed up my decision to end Ronas.

Bye for now but feel free to say Cheerio

ReksahMon 12-Nov-12 09:50 AM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111749, "RE: Work - not enough rest or play"
In response to Reply #2

I liked Ronas.

Sorry I didn't have enough time to get into things more with you. I was looking forward to watching and interacting with you--your role was really cool and I was trying to think of some angle to work it.

Best of luck with your next!

AbernyteWed 14-Nov-12 05:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#111779, "You were great - the moments we crossed."
In response to Reply #3

But sadly too few. I really wanted to try and push the role too if only to try and make better use of my RC reward. I will stick a character out to get a tattoo one of these days. My last ever tattoo was either Thror's on Grogim or Guerric's on Nauebruce and that was a long time ago.

Haph-- (Anonymous)Sun 11-Nov-12 10:17 AM
Charter member
#111738, "I liked Ronas"
In response to Reply #0

We rarely saw each other but I enjoyed the tenacity and presence you had when you were around.

I really was hoping to run with you more.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111737 Previous topic | Next topic