Subject: "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Ryuko the Dai Sensei of the Miyama R..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111732
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Nov-12 09:12 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111732, "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Ryuko the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Sat Nov 10 07:08:54 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ryuko perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:157

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KaguMaruSun 11-Nov-12 01:43 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111742, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Ryuko the Dai Sensei of the Miya..."
In response to Reply #0

First hero, in case anyone couldn't tell. I always got into fights even when I knew I couldn't win (Four fortress members online and the light tips? Okay! Time to get ganged for being near Redhorn. Ragers about? Time to eat a deathblow!) and actually surpised myself by winning a few 1vs1s toward the end. Ate through most of my con without understanding the importance of martial trance. Easily my best memory from the character was assassinating/full looting Boggdok.

It's true I didn't interact much. My experience of fighting alongside other people was mostly a case of being targeted first by the other side and getting 2-3 rounded, so I spent a lot of time alone, hidden, stalking. My RP concept revolved around the idea of being a badass, and since I wasn't there wasn't much to RP. I had respect for the nexus leaders, but the rank and file seemed to mostly be doing their own thing without me, so I did the same.

I kind of rushed to con delete at the end there; I have IRL stuff to keep busy with for a month or so.

Mardrorn (Anonymous)Sun 11-Nov-12 07:18 PM
Charter member
#111747, "I enjoyed you!"
In response to Reply #2

If this was your first hero I think you should be commended. You didn't strike me as being that newbie at all. I liked (and Mardrorn liked) that you put your ass in harm's way and didn't bitch about the outcome. You also had a nice little piece of RP with me after our fights and I looked forward to seeing more of you. Don't get too down about crazy Fort ganks. CF needs more people like you!

Hope to see you back in the fields soon.

Mylene (Anonymous)Sun 11-Nov-12 03:18 AM
Charter member
#111736, "*sniff*"
In response to Reply #0

You were always up for a fight, and fighting for the balance. I think a little more communication would have helped you with some of that con, but kudos anyways.

--Mylene

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111732 Previous topic | Next topic