Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Reksha the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111720
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 09-Nov-12 12:16 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111720, "(DELETED) [None] Reksha the Grand Master of Changelings"

Fri Nov 9 10:12:53 2012

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Reksha perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:137

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynThu 15-Nov-12 08:33 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111805, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Reksha the Grand Master of Changel..."
In response to Reply #0

I'd just like to say that I think one of the big disconnects between how you seem to perceive events and how everyone else perceives the same events is that I gather that when you get thrown out of a cabal or otherwise punished for violating what is theoreticaly your character's dogma, you think you're getting punished for that one thing, when the reality is you've probably done 20-50 equally half-####ty things and eventually someone stopped giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Tiarhelle (Anonymous)Fri 09-Nov-12 10:20 PM
Charter member
#111727, "Not sure there's any point talking sense with you, but ..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm fine if you thought my decision to boot Horrgrim a bad one and wanted to roll something for revenge. Although I do find it a bit sad you wasted 137 hours of your life for that purpose because I honestly don't give a damn, whatever happens IC doesn't bother me at all OOC. What I didn't like was you telling me things with Reksha that only Horrgrim could have known about.

In regards to burning Horrgrim's hut, I actually listed down the 2 or 3 reasons (that's a lot, I could have booted you for just 1) why, and even explained how you could regain it. This is on top of you already going ooc on a normal day (telling me to ask for felar requests from Santa Zulg really?), but you chose to go bat#### crazy instead.

You were asking me for permutations of EVERY encounter possible (to gank). If in future you want to play a successful rager, I'd suggest this instead - don't go Berserker, and be extreme about parity even for a Rager (i.e. don't even gank at all unless they're at the Destructor and you're going to lose the head). Couldn't possibly go wrong with that. This is ironic but until you stop having so much rage, you probably shouldn't roll a Rager :p

In regards to Reksha - I didn't take Village to war with the Fort over you. As I mentioned in my note, that would be insulting to the Village. With or without you, I would have eventually ended on the same step.

Good luck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111720 Previous topic | Next topic