Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Nari Blackwater the Dweller of the Wi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111678
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 05-Nov-12 02:36 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111678, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Nari Blackwater the Dweller of the Wilds"

Mon Nov 5 12:32:48 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Nari perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:247

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nari (Anonymous)Tue 06-Nov-12 08:44 PM
Charter member
#111685, "That was fun"
In response to Reply #0

I got a lot of #### talk from people trying to #### talk to Narissorin.

Sorry you had to go through that, Narissorin. I felt like a secretary at times.

"Mr. Narissorin, there's a flaming doosh on line 1."

Anyways, this was a good learning experience. I thought I would choose the name Nari to sound like a Nori roll so that Baerinika would get hungry for me like she did Mochi, but I guess she doesn't like Nori rolls.

This was the goodie version of Rasst, and it's much better for evil outlander nightreavers. I did learn a lot more about rangers from past rangers I've played, and I think I'll do another soon.

Of my 247 hours, 200 might have been in the Fort. I saw Oshui appear out of nowhere, marshall, tatt, I'm still a squire with no love even after big kills made, like on Zameida with the nightmare. If it looks like favoritism, smells like favoritism, it's probably favoritism. Oh well, doesn't stop me from playing!

P.S. For all the people who died to the druid and treant mob, you have me to thank. Sorry!

SuperIsisManTue 06-Nov-12 08:54 PM
Member since 22nd Nov 2008
47 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111686, "I love conspiracies and all"
In response to Reply #1

but the most simple explanation for this one is different play times. Feed me something I can work with. Just not here. Cause it's the battlefield.

Nari80085 (Anonymous)Tue 06-Nov-12 09:29 PM
Charter member
#111688, "K"
In response to Reply #2

I would stay cammo outside the fort for a couple hours. Most never knew I was on. So I would just sit and listen to CB sometimes.

On one such occasion, Oshui was level 44, no tatt I think (or leader for that matter) I don't remember if they were Maran or not, and all I remember was them spouting off abrasive ooc tactics to paladins and other forties. I thought for sure it was jerrokrar, but now I have a better of idea who it is and it adds up because I played with the same player in the same cabal. Given, only time will tell and I don't really care, but their last battlefield death thread has a lot of clues.

As far as I'm concerned, I was a Fort Vet who saw lots of leaders go by and then some young gun comes around and starts ####ting on people and gets leader. Made me miss Tanion and his perma.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111678 Previous topic | Next topic