Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Mureayn the Coastrunner, Village Appli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111633
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 29-Oct-12 11:16 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111633, "(DELETED) [None] Mureayn the Coastrunner, Village Applicant"

Mon Oct 29 21:14:28 2012

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Mureayn perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:53

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WijkeMon 29-Oct-12 11:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#111634, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Mureayn the Coastrunner, Village A..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this was fun. But all good things must come to an end. I originally roled this char up, well not knowing what I wanted him to be =) First it was Fortress, than I saw their numbers, than Outlander, than got a mage kill and talked to Kontoln and decided I'de give the village a try.

Once I had my mind set on where I wanted to go, I hoped I did a good job portraying a village applicant. This was my first try ever at the cabal.

Battle- It wont be my last try.
Tia and Kontoln - Thanks for taking the time to speak with me.
Ysa - Thank you for giving me the quest to redeem my self. I thought the kill count was a bit high, but it would have been attainable if I would have stayed in the low 20s. After 25-26, them mages started running fast and had more tools/hps to survive. The main reason for this delete, is that I am going to have very little CF time and dont want to spend my hour here or there, trying to chase down a kill. I start a new job next week that will put my work hours around 70-80 per week for awhile. And the new baby is due in 3 weeks.

I think in the end I had 15 mage kills, 3 non mage kills and 2 deaths to players. I wanted to be a Defender, and to shoot the ridiculous amount of air shifters out of the sky. (Cavern/hunter)

Thanks all for the interactions. See you in the fields.

Tiarhelle (Anonymous)Tue 30-Oct-12 01:40 AM
Charter member
#111635, "I Liked Mureayn a Lot..."
In response to Reply #1

...and was pushing for him to earn his hut. As an applicant, you made your presence felt without being annoying - constantly providing useful information and actual assistance in raids. It was also nice knowing which air shifters were trailing me. Your rp gave me more of a Scout vibe actually, but Village can always use a good Defender.

Congrats on your new child, that is definitely more important than getting your 25 mpks.

Mardrorn (Anonymous)Tue 30-Oct-12 06:50 AM
Charter member
#111638, "*sob*"
In response to Reply #1

Cat! Da hell is wrong wit' ye deletin' like 'at?!

I'm really sad to see this. I liked you, was planning to hero with you and was relieved to see there was another potential Villager of my level. Oh well.

Best regards!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111633 Previous topic | Next topic