Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ziruanja Fajamithste the Champion ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111488
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Oct-12 01:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111488, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ziruanja Fajamithste the Champion of the Virtues, Provost Magistrate"

Sat Oct 20 11:07:44 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ziruanja perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:585

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I really liked you! Good job! , Islinic (Anonymous), 22-Oct-12 04:55 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ziruanja Fajamithste the Champ..., Obaznuk, 21-Oct-12 12:31 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ziruanja Fajamithste the Champ..., Purmodin, 21-Oct-12 01:22 AM, #2
     Reply I had tons of fun talking and fighting with you., Zameida (Anonymous), 21-Oct-12 02:43 AM, #3
     Reply Yeah, you got me once for sure. I thought maybe twice....., Obaznuk, 21-Oct-12 09:43 PM, #7
     Reply Unacceptable., Nythos (Anonymous), 21-Oct-12 04:15 AM, #4
     Reply Yes sir, captain sir!, Obaznuk, 21-Oct-12 09:55 PM, #8
     Reply Damn..., Gorliz. (Anonymous), 21-Oct-12 07:11 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ziruanja Fajamithste the Champ..., Hilamar (Anonymous), 21-Oct-12 08:04 AM, #6
     Reply Not getting to know Hilamar is going to be one of the b..., Obaznuk, 21-Oct-12 10:04 PM, #9
     Reply Great job and excellent leader., Dallevian, 22-Oct-12 08:53 AM, #10
     Reply Logs for the Departed?, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 22-Oct-12 04:55 PM, #12
     Reply Never could imagine playing spire., Xafre (Anonymous), 27-Oct-12 03:39 PM, #13
     Reply Lag death, Ronas (Anonymous), 01-Nov-12 05:36 AM, #14
     Reply You were a great friend..., Salmt (Anonymous), 05-Nov-12 11:06 PM, #15

Islinic (Anonymous)Mon 22-Oct-12 04:55 PM
Charter member
#111535, "I really liked you! Good job! "
In response to Reply #0

Ausomeness! In its own way. To many rp sessions I remember to describe the feeling behind the character for that Kudo's. The character itself had feelings for her Spire. I dont think I ever recall you breaking roleplay either. Got stronger to the end. So. Overall emersness. Still say you shoulda age death or......

ObaznukSun 21-Oct-12 12:31 AM
Member since 27th Oct 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#111494, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ziruanja Fajamithste the Champ..."
In response to Reply #0

Carrion Fields has been an immensely creative outlet for me for eight years out of the past twelve. That means I keep coming back. And the ONLY reason is because of the players. All of you make it fun, even the griefers. I don’t know why, I’m just psychotic like that.

So, for a few goodbyes...

Marcatis: I got the feeling Marcatis loathed being around Ziruanja. I think it was one part ‘Marcatis roleplay’ and two parts, ‘My retarded Ziru roleplay.’ Ziruanja was a horrible paladin. My take on her youth and upbringing led me to decide from day one to be a better Tribunal than a paladin. I think this led to me creating poor religious habits and Marcatis saw through it. But you were faithful to her. Retribution was a lot of fun to play with. My favorite memory of you was when you saved my life at the Outlanders cabal on what I would call a very bad day for Ziruanja. I think that one act added at least 100 hours to the character’s life. I could say a lot more but I know how you hate it when I ramble and I’ve already done that. Thanks. My first paladin was very fun. My next Marcatis follower might trip you out.

Other Imms: I am pretty sure a few other immortals were involved in helping Ziruanja along. Thanks for putting up with my inane prays, stupid mistakes during her life and otherwise notable riff-raff.

Purmodin: I can’t tell you how much fun I had with you. Hours and hours of laughter, crusades and best of all, our conversations. One of the only gnomes Ziruanja ever truly felt comfortable around, personality-wise. That’s why whenever you walked into the room I typically typed grimnod;beckon. You know what to do...

Perr: You are a genius. You know exactly how to get what you need out of the Spire without taking from it and how to give to the Spire without letting it take too much from you. Between you and Purmodin, the mortal Spire is in good hands. Thanks for supporting me at every turn.

Surykai: My oldschool mate. I love your story. I really wish I had gotten to know you better but we had a good time I think.

Xupreth: You got the stuff. Our conversations flowed much the same way mine and Purmodin’s did... Xupreth was one of the few ‘darsylon’ elves that Ziruanja held in high esteem.

Gorliz: Keep doing what you are doing. I want to see what you come up with. You have me very curious, you just came at a bad time in my life - lol. Good luck in your endeavors.

Oshui: I really wish you had been around in the old days because our experience together would have been so much different. That said, I am sticking to my story. Ziruanja wasn’t a great paladin in many aspects. She wasn’t really meant to be. Oshui picked up on that and it’s just another sign that you are an awesome maran.

Drekvah: Fun times. I hope you enjoyed the interactions as much as I did. I like playing with the big boys. It makes me feel like I’m a big boy too..

Oryntohr: I am really bummed that you’ve outlived me. Now I’ve interacted with you in depth, first as Sarin Snow, then as Ziruanja. That means you are old, dude. Old. Time to offer the Spire peace? Yes! Seriously though, you were a treat to interact with every time.

Holy hell, there are still so many other characters still living that I interacted with. And so many who are now dead that I probably said goodbye to, but deserve mention anyways.

Shout out at me and I’ll read your fortune cookie.

Thanks again, CF.

PurmodinSun 21-Oct-12 01:22 AM
Member since 21st Oct 2012
64 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111495, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ziruanja Fajamithste the Champ..."
In response to Reply #1

Wow, where to start...
First off, THANKS! Purmodin held you in the highest esteem. You rode the fine line between being a light walking dogooder and being completely unbiased when it came to the law. Respect. Between the great rp and numerous adventures, you made this one of the more fun characters I've played. You were huge in keeping me from getting discouraged while getting mowed down left and right by villagers. I think we helped each other find the temperance needed to keep the Spire from running off the rails in that one. I will do my best to keep the Spire strong in your absence. We'll miss you. More in my goodbye thread, I suppose...

Zameida (Anonymous)Sun 21-Oct-12 02:43 AM
Charter member
#111496, "I had tons of fun talking and fighting with you."
In response to Reply #1

A shame you didn't raid the tree more, I was always trying to find a way to catch you with your pants down, but I RARELY got the chance. 1-0 to me right?

And yeah, the rhinoceros can take a lot of beating when fully prepped up with a despoil.

Great char! GLWYN!

ObaznukSun 21-Oct-12 09:43 PM
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#111512, "Yeah, you got me once for sure. I thought maybe twice....."
In response to Reply #3

I know I have it logged. I also know that was a bit of a bummer for me because I managed to take down Narissorin but I never got you. In that aspect, you were about as scary as Grafacut was to me back in the day. Quick and difficult to track or escape. And yeah, I was not prone to raid the Tree very often. It didn't fit with the message Ziruanja was trying to convey to the world.

Nythos (Anonymous)Sun 21-Oct-12 04:15 AM
Charter member
#111498, "Unacceptable."
In response to Reply #1

1) Who gave you the OK to delete? Entirely unacceptable, and not allowed.

2) I didn't even get a mention. I'm totally defiling Ziruanja's headstone now.

That said, Ziruanja was immensely enjoyable to interact with...well, until you got lieutenants and became much more painful to interact with. Still, Ziruanja had depth, presence, and was willing to RP with a person, rather than just at a person. While I'm sad to see Ziruanja go, it's always encouraging knowing there'll be another Obazbuk character around.

Should I get this area done and get up to 53, you're required to make a follower for me. Otherwise, I'm not forgiving you for deleting.

ObaznukSun 21-Oct-12 09:55 PM
158 posts
#111513, "Yes sir, captain sir!"
In response to Reply #4

First off, you should have gotten a mention. I think I forgot that you are still living because you don't breathe mortal air any longer. But when I think back on the conversations we had and the battles we had, I can guarantee you that I will not be able to resist making a follower of yours when the time comes. But you better hurry and beat Illanthos to the punch because I am going to want a taste of that too!

Second, this deletion was definitely me going AWOL. But I was basically in a major slump for a long time and suddenly realizing that because of leader age/con, I was going to be playing Ziru for at least another 3 months full time before she was done. As this began to sink in, my desire to start something fresh began to grow. I could have been titled, tatted and given a special form called 'Boulder Boobcat' and I think I still would have deleted like a week later. Just tired of typing 'grimnod', har!

Gorliz. (Anonymous)Sun 21-Oct-12 07:11 AM
Charter member
#111500, "Damn..."
In response to Reply #1

I was sad to hear this mostly due to the fact I'm still stuck in hamsah XP but I digress you were a lot of fun. You were a very inspirational character. We had some strong agruements but at the end of the day you always tried to show the better side of them. Now I'm going to have to find another paladin to annoy.

Hilamar (Anonymous)Sun 21-Oct-12 08:04 AM
Charter member
#111501, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ziruanja Fajamithste the Champ..."
In response to Reply #1

Darnit,

Well, this at least explained why my interview was a little unorthodox. I'd intereacted with you on two different characters, and was hoping to see more of you from being under your command. You were not the typical paladin (They all join the Fortress, just so you know).

I sorta thought this might be happening, seeing that you dissappeared for about a week there, then suddenly back. I get inducted, go out and find a group, come back to the Spire and find your hammer in the pit. I thought oh ####. Good luck with what ever your next path takes you, and remember, Tribunal can always use good players and more importantly, good characters.

ObaznukSun 21-Oct-12 10:04 PM
158 posts
#111514, "Not getting to know Hilamar is going to be one of the b..."
In response to Reply #6

I was actually really thrilled that we finally had another priest in the cabal. And yeah, I gave you a silly induction interview but you earned it, really. Purmodin would have inducted you very soon if I hadn't so in a way, it was like you were my final gift to the Spire. Sorry, broham.

DallevianMon 22-Oct-12 08:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#111519, "Great job and excellent leader."
In response to Reply #1

Really really liked you. I feel bad that I forgot my midbie Trib's name after you had helped me perfect some key thief stuff (yay gold!).

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 22-Oct-12 04:55 PM
Charter member
#111536, "Logs for the Departed?"
In response to Reply #1

Interested?

Also, if you are responsible for the gate guards blocking orcs, I would like to personally punt you IRL. Other than that... well played.

Xafre (Anonymous)Sat 27-Oct-12 03:39 PM
Charter member
#111598, "Never could imagine playing spire."
In response to Reply #1

You were Awesome!
Xafre was just a test char for me (About 25 hours), but after our first short talk in the shrine of Markatis, You caused about 125 hour extension to it. I liked every moment of interaction we had and hoped to find a role/combo to have a chance to have a chance of interaction again.

GLWYN

Ronas (Anonymous)Thu 01-Nov-12 05:36 AM
Charter member
#111657, "Lag death"
In response to Reply #1

That lag death at the fortress stung a bit but you were a solid character so I wasn't about to rant but I was looking to get revenge but you took that away from me too by dying!

I only interacted with you a few times, one I recall was in or near Galadon when you tried to apprehend me with lieutenants and got a bit of elemental and devil love

GLWYN

Salmt (Anonymous)Mon 05-Nov-12 11:06 PM
Charter member
#111680, "You were a great friend..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm still around, but unable to log on much as of late... a shame you won't be around when I can get back.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111488 Previous topic | Next topic