Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ignit the Master Historian" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111420
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Oct-12 04:44 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111420, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ignit the Master Historian"

Mon Oct 15 14:39:59 2012

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ignit perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:83

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ignit the Master Historian, Mylene (Anonymous), 15-Oct-12 09:02 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ignit the Master Historian, Daevryn, 15-Oct-12 07:43 PM, #2
Reply Nah dude. Rogue is easier to spot., TMNS, 15-Oct-12 11:11 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Nah dude. Rogue is easier to spot., Daevryn, 16-Oct-12 07:22 PM, #5
          Reply Good point about the trying. NT, TMNS, 16-Oct-12 08:12 PM, #6
Reply I just read your goodbye on the other board, Iklahn (Anonymous), 15-Oct-12 05:51 PM, #1

Mylene (Anonymous)Mon 15-Oct-12 09:02 PM
Charter member
#111426, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ignit the Master Historian"
In response to Reply #0

I don't think our times meshed much for a while there but when we were around I thought you did well. I was looking for some jokes on the Isle as was so glad when I found that Harmonica, sadly I return from a trip and the jokes were gone. I wish I had time to delve more with you into your character.

My general thoughts from your post on the other forums is to try something and have fun. Don't worry about the skills or the stats. If things come, then great, and if not you are at least having fun!

--Mylene

DaevrynMon 15-Oct-12 07:43 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111424, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ignit the Master Historian"
In response to Reply #0

I always know what you're playing, but it's not because I have the slightest idea of what your IP is. It's because you're the most transparent player on the mud by a wide margin.

But, for all of that, people don't roll their eyes at you because it's you, it's because they roll their eyes at people who complain about the things you do. (Which coincidentally turn out to always be you.)

TMNSMon 15-Oct-12 11:11 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#111429, "Nah dude. Rogue is easier to spot."
In response to Reply #2

Trust me.

Funnyone and Jerrokrar are definitely tied for a close second. Isildur is a distant 4th.

DaevrynTue 16-Oct-12 07:21 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#111450, "RE: Nah dude. Rogue is easier to spot."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Tue 16-Oct-12 07:22 PM

It's a close race.

When someone uses the ignore command, there's a roughly 80% chance either the ignorer or the ignoree (or both) is Rogue or Funnyone. I am not exaggerating.

Edit: But in Rogue's semi-defense, even if a lot of his characters come off the way I at least feel like he's trying.

TMNSTue 16-Oct-12 08:12 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#111451, "Good point about the trying. NT"
In response to Reply #5

NT

Iklahn (Anonymous)Mon 15-Oct-12 05:51 PM
Charter member
#111422, "I just read your goodbye on the other board"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry that you felt slighted with the way that I rp my character and that you find it hypocritical the way he carries on. I can understand how and why you would feel that way, and it "being based on wheter Rayihn is vis or not." Part of that is the evolution of the character and the dynamic of Iklahn and Rayihn. Whether you enjoy it or not, it is a purely RP angle that I will probably go into more detail about when I finally die. Hopefully you enjoyed your time in Nexus.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111420 Previous topic | Next topic