Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Lahvniel the Champion of Battlefields..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111407
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 14-Oct-12 03:40 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111407, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Lahvniel the Champion of Battlefields, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sun Oct 14 13:36:28 2012

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Lahvniel perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:107

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lahvniel (inactive user)Mon 15-Oct-12 11:33 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 15-Oct-12 11:34 PM

I don't know what to say - this character was so awful PK-wise - I mean horrible - but Ziruanja, you made it so fun to login. You are awesome. In the end, work, a teething baby, it all caught up with me, as I'm sure you could tell by my many short logins late at night.

Elf swords are viable, but you need a lagging move and to prep persistently, and... to pay attention a lot. None of which I had or did.

My first trib if no one could tell. Viva la flags!

Oh, Rag - you were a f'ing asshole. That's only because you were awesome, too. Xasivus - the highlight of my career was not dying to you that one time.

Ziruanja (Anonymous)Tue 16-Oct-12 12:11 PM
Charter member
#111441, "RE: Very sorry Ziruanja!"
In response to Reply #1

Good job with your first Tribunal. I enjoyed our interactions and honestly I had no idea you were getting owned so badly. I might have tried to do more to help. Well, good luck with the baby and with your next when you return!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111407 Previous topic | Next topic