Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Islinic Tech'Nria the Weaver of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111354
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 09-Oct-12 11:28 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111354, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Islinic Tech'Nria the Weaver of the Elements, Lord Adept of Invocation, Justiciar of Thera"

Tue Oct 9 21:27:29 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Islinic perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:503

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Really enjoyed our 2 hour discussion IC on invokers, an..., Luminave (Anonymous), 12-Oct-12 04:55 AM, #15
Reply I'm going to miss you., Ziruanja (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 01:35 PM, #11
Reply I'm going to miss you too!, Islinic (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 05:23 PM, #14
Reply Very good character, Twist, 10-Oct-12 08:58 AM, #10
Reply Thanks!, Islinic (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 05:21 PM, #13
Reply Didn't get to interact with you to much, but what I saw..., Blkdrgn, 10-Oct-12 01:21 AM, #3
Reply My TIMES SPECIFICALLY: AND LAW ACCORDING TO THREE PROVO..., Islinic (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 02:18 AM, #4
     Reply Regarding wether or not I was ONLINE. 500 hours within ..., Islinic (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 02:20 AM, #5
     Reply No matter what the four of us came up with: UNLESS YOU ..., Islinic (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 02:29 AM, #7
     Reply Harmfull Powers Vs. COMMITTING MURDER, Islinic (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 02:23 AM, #6
          Reply Interacted with you on multiple characters and..., Hopelessdwarf, 10-Oct-12 03:30 AM, #8
               Reply ALL THREE! BLITZ BLAZED AND SOBER! AND A FOURTH! Re-Lea..., Islinic (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 04:50 AM, #9
Reply And yes this was my only Character in Creation. More Go..., Islinic (Anonymous), 09-Oct-12 11:49 PM, #2
Reply Had a lot of fun interacting with you., Zameida (Anonymous), 10-Oct-12 04:11 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Islinic Tech'Nria the Weaver ..., Islinic (Anonymous), 09-Oct-12 11:38 PM, #1

Luminave (Anonymous)Fri 12-Oct-12 04:55 AM
Charter member
#111394, "Really enjoyed our 2 hour discussion IC on invokers, an..."
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Ziruanja (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 01:35 PM
Charter member
#111371, "I'm going to miss you."
In response to Reply #0

A classic wizard driven insane by the magic he wields. But yours' was played just right with a strong hint of genius to accompany it. Let's see..

You would go off on a two-hour cabal rant about "the old days". You have no idea how much I enjoyed hearing the tales IC like that. You didn't take gruff from anyone. Except maybe the Provost at times *wink*.

When I was young, you showed me the extreme beauty in what the Spire represents. As I grew up, you challenged me and then proceeded to baffle the hell out of me. I came to see you as an Icon for the Spire. Something with contrast that stands out, like a celebrity. I realized that you were passing on a crap-load of information to anyone who would pay attention.

It was all very enjoyable. What a ride you've had. Superbly done.

Ziru

Islinic (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 05:23 PM
Charter member
#111377, "I'm going to miss you too!"
In response to Reply #11

Ha yea I wanted Islinic to have that persona where people thought he was crazy but deep down he actually knew a lot. A lot of lore, locations odd ball stuff and yea he didnt take crap from Magistrates. Why should he when clearly only the Provost and Marcatis were above him. I wanted to challenge Ziruaja because I felt she was a bit to soft at the begginning but you were getting in tip top shape at the end. Well done with your character and see you around I hope!

TwistWed 10-Oct-12 08:58 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111367, "Very good character"
In response to Reply #0

I was more active when you were younger, of course, hence tattoo-age and all that. You took some time to learn what I wanted from you, and I didn't want to be too much of a hand-holder-type of god, but you got it and did very well with it.

Interacting with you from the perspective of a mortal (Caitlyan) was very good, as well - your RP with her (and others, as I watched) was just as good as when I'd watch you with Twist.

Sorry I went mostly dormant just when you were picking up steam. I'm glad you enjoyed the character. Good luck with whatever is next!

Islinic (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 05:21 PM
Charter member
#111376, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #10

I tried hard to make sure I kept to the same rp with each person character. You were ausome and I was a little sad when you stopped randomly showing up. Thanks for the tat and the title it meant a lot

BlkdrgnWed 10-Oct-12 01:21 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
#111359, "Didn't get to interact with you to much, but what I saw..."
In response to Reply #0

Though, I did notice a missive you just sent and I believe you are incorrect about that. Murder does not always imply that someone was murdered and is a corpse because murder applies as two things. Murder and attempted murder. If a villager goes in and types murder bob, but bob escapes, he still tried to, key word, murder, thus still a murder warrant. On the other hand offensive stands for law to about no offensive spells or harmful powers thus if an emperor or dread lord were to call sigil on someon or an invoker were to c fireball, that would be offensive, etc.. That was all about that.

I didn't get to again, experience you a lot but from what little I did see, you were neat, just short with the online times when I was on.

Islinic (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 02:18 AM
Charter member
#111360, "My TIMES SPECIFICALLY: AND LAW ACCORDING TO THREE PROVO..."
In response to Reply #3

My times are specific I am a chef. I work late into AMERICAN night and log on in early MORNINGS Period. If you didnt see me. As many didnt. I assure you this is correct. But as three Provosts and Marcatis once told me......

Is there a corpse? NOOOOOO
Is the corpse still alive... Yes....

THEN WHY SAY THEY COMMITED MURDER! COMMITTING MURDER! AND ATTEMPTING MURDER ARE DIFFERENT! COMMIT! ATTEMPT! COMMIT ATTEMPT!

The countless hours me tryphen and Yantha me Dijur went over this!

Islinic (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 02:20 AM
Charter member
#111361, "Regarding wether or not I was ONLINE. 500 hours within ..."
In response to Reply #4

Islinic (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 02:29 AM
Charter member
#111363, "No matter what the four of us came up with: UNLESS YOU ..."
In response to Reply #5

Just what we came up with sorry for upholding it.

Islinic (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 02:23 AM
Charter member
#111362, "Harmfull Powers Vs. COMMITTING MURDER"
In response to Reply #4

Whats the difference between punching somebody and casting a avalance?! ONES ATTEMPTING TO MURDER> The other has a corpse at the end. Period is what we came up with. But hey Im dead now so what ever! Specifics man. Specifics.

HopelessdwarfWed 10-Oct-12 03:30 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2004
272 posts
#111364, "Interacted with you on multiple characters and..."
In response to Reply #6

You were interesting on all accounts, I saw you at your best and worst (i think) was this RP or just you being blizted/blazed/bongo?

Islinic (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 04:50 AM
Charter member
#111365, "ALL THREE! BLITZ BLAZED AND SOBER! AND A FOURTH! Re-Lea..."
In response to Reply #8

Ha ha Islinic's Ideal was to..... Be as spontanious as the Veil itself. He wanted to have different moods depending on how he saw life that day. SO He would be a many of sorts. Many called him crazy. I wanted him to be that way.

And yea IT DIDNT HELP ANY WHEN I WAS TOTALLY THRASHED AFTER A LONG DAY OF WORK!...... And DRUNKARDNESS>................ THIS IS HOW I FORGOT WHERE I FOUND MY GOD DAM AMBER ROD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT! Then woke up and forgot where i did! LOL. Glad you enjoyed Islinic. More are to come Im sure. I forgot JUST how fun this game is with all the good interactions both Via Character and IMM staff. Ausomeneess.... ALL EXCEPT FOR VEVADUCE! Man Islinic hated him bad for always breaking character then not roleplaying. lol

Islinic (Anonymous)Tue 09-Oct-12 11:49 PM
Charter member
#111356, "And yes this was my only Character in Creation. More Go..."
In response to Reply #0

Zameida : KICK ASS CHARACTER! Loved you!

Salaris : Tough battles. Good Interactions!

Perr : Good invoker great blast!

Dijur : Good Vindicator! Tough and stern! Loved our battles!

Brommgor? DOUCHBAG! I really hate how you break character over Loot. ITS A ####ING GAME dude. Who cares if you lost a belt really.

Others will have to wait while I think.

Oh man Im forgetten so many Im sorry! Islinic has been around for some time!

Zameida (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 04:11 PM
Charter member
#111374, "Had a lot of fun interacting with you."
In response to Reply #2

And you got both Zameida AND me pissed a few times. You could be SO annoying from time to time.

Zameida never loved Islinic. She did however somewhat value him as a friend, but she always kept in mind that she was using/abusing him ofc.

Anyway, cool char! I liked our last talk, but I had to log out so...

GLWYN!

Islinic (Anonymous)Tue 09-Oct-12 11:38 PM
Charter member
#111355, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Islinic Tech'Nria the Weaver ..."
In response to Reply #0

Where to begin............. I created Islinic a long time ago. His story and stuff were simple. He met many incredible people. FIRST TATTOO EVER! First a lot of things. I am amazed with his longevity really at how rusty I was. Found all my rods. I forgot where one was though. So rather simple to find really.

So ONTOOOO GOODBYES!

TWIST! Heres my Favorite LOG! IF I HAD IT! When you tattoos me! I was amazed and shocked at quite how in depth you are in the game. Your relegion always had me guessen trying to find the link between everything. I think I got a lot right but I guess I will never know.

Marcatis: Thanks for a shot at Justiciar! Wished you were in game more!

To all the Spire's Magistrates: Keep workin at it!

Provost's All three
For christ sake I loved you all! Good job with rebuilding the Spire.

To everyone else before this turns into a long drawn out goodbye. I do believe I LOVED ALL of the interactions except for ZEVADUCE. Absolutely hate no respect between the playerbase. Makes me not want to try again. But I will eventually. To all that knew me post And I will try to respond.

To the Entire Imm Staff. You all work hard. Thank you for such a intriguing game!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111354 Previous topic | Next topic