Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Malfator the Champion of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111342
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 08-Oct-12 03:16 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111342, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Malfator the Champion of the Virtues"

Mon Oct 8 13:13:15 2012

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Malfator perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:150

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VladamirMon 08-Oct-12 05:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#111344, "Money problems, plus work problems, plus impending divo..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm really sorry, I LOVED Whiysdan and our interactions (Jigger please!) and appreciated getting Maran fairly early after a solo raid, big thanks to Baer for that. I've just honestly got so much negativity in my life right now, and so little time, I couldn't get into the paladin mindset anymore. I'm sorry. Enjoyed almost all of my interactions with everyone, friends and foes alike you were all pretty classy. I tried to give everyone who wanted a shot at me a chance at a fair fight, even going so far as to warn cabals we were going to raid if we were bringing unfair odds, so they would have time to prepare.

Thanks for the good times.

BaltaMon 08-Oct-12 06:03 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111345, "didnt know this char..."
In response to Reply #1

but good luck with everything you have going on bro... and remember they say divorce is so expensive because it is worth it

Hope to see you again soon.

Ziruanja (Anonymous)Wed 10-Oct-12 01:42 PM
Charter member
#111372, "We had some fun."
In response to Reply #1

Malfator was the one who taught Ziruanja how to signal an attack in style! Among other things... He helped her get through some very tough times in her life. '

Hang in there bro.

VladamirWed 10-Oct-12 11:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#111383, "Beating you up with my current character is far better ..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111342 Previous topic | Next topic