Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy Princ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111020
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 16-Sep-12 07:44 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111020, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy Prince of the War Cat, Imperial High Priest"

Sun Sep 16 17:40:17 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Ezgrint perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Aw, that sucks!, Maehayla (Anonymous), 21-Sep-12 04:43 AM, #45
Reply Things were so much more interesting with you around., Cabreskal (Anonymous), 20-Sep-12 09:41 PM, #44
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Clahier (Anonymous), 18-Sep-12 04:46 PM, #42
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 19-Sep-12 01:05 AM, #43
Reply You can't delete before I had my revenge!, Rylogax (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 07:52 AM, #21
Reply RE: You can't delete before I had my revenge!, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:42 PM, #35
     Reply We are cool, Rylogax (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:56 PM, #37
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 10:19 PM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Narissorin,.,. (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 10:36 PM, #9
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 10:39 PM, #10
Reply Goodbye, Ejomhei (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 10:39 PM, #11
Reply RE: Goodbye, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 12:21 AM, #15
Reply Oh Damnit Grint, Cainargen (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 11:00 PM, #12
Reply RE: Oh Damnit Grint, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 12:19 AM, #14
Reply Fun Fact about Ezgrint's RP., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 12:36 AM, #16
Reply You were my favorite enemy...in years maybe., Drekvah (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 12:58 AM, #17
Reply RE: You were my favorite enemy...in years maybe., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:39 PM, #32
     Reply It's just so rare to get a cool arch nemesis like that, Drekvah (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:48 PM, #36
Reply 5 second reactivation login is OP., DurNominator, 17-Sep-12 04:48 AM, #18
Reply No kidding. nt, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:40 PM, #34
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Trelvant (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:54 AM, #19
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:40 PM, #33
Reply Damn you, you thick skinned/headed bastard!, Zameida (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 06:31 AM, #20
Reply RE: Damn you, you thick skinned/headed bastard!, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:37 PM, #31
Reply Too much talk about gear., A Citizen (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 09:51 AM, #22
Reply RE: Too much talk about gear., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:33 PM, #30
Reply You were a lot of fun, Salyeris (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 09:58 AM, #23
Reply RE: You were a lot of fun, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:32 PM, #29
Reply LAME!, Whiysdan, 17-Sep-12 11:10 AM, #25
Reply RE: LAME!, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:31 PM, #28
Reply You will be missed, you were a fun foe, Iklahn (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:25 PM, #26
Reply RE: You will be missed, you were a fun foe, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 04:29 PM, #27
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Gracelian (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 08:42 PM, #38
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 10:10 PM, #40
Reply What the..., Ziruanja (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 08:58 PM, #39
     Reply RE: What the..., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 10:11 PM, #41
Reply WTF?, Aucius (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 08:58 PM, #3
Reply RE: WTF?, Ezgrint (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 10:22 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Kelthon (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 08:34 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 10:24 PM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 16-Sep-12 10:24 PM, #8
Reply ####ER., Iunna, 16-Sep-12 07:58 PM, #1
     Reply I will wholeheartedly second this. nt, Akresius, 16-Sep-12 09:30 PM, #4
     Reply RE: ####ER., Ezgrint (Anonymous), 17-Sep-12 12:16 AM, #13
          Reply Much love, ug., Iunna, 17-Sep-12 10:26 AM, #24

Maehayla (Anonymous)Fri 21-Sep-12 04:43 AM
Charter member
#111108, "Aw, that sucks!"
In response to Reply #0

Maehayla really didn't like you. Even as a player I'm a little relieved I won't have to eat any more deaths to you but certainly not because I didn't like the character, You were an awesome presense.

Cabreskal (Anonymous)Thu 20-Sep-12 09:41 PM
Charter member
#111106, "Things were so much more interesting with you around."
In response to Reply #0

Kinda bummed by this.

I really enjoyed this character, keep um coming!

Clahier (Anonymous)Tue 18-Sep-12 04:46 PM
Charter member
#111089, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #0

I will miss you a bit like most of the others posting here I think. You were one of the few that I expected to bring it and that is refreshing where a lot of the people that I cross paths with as enemies aren't really willing to.

That time you mentioned in your goodbye in the lands, I didn't intend not to corpseguard, but I was expecting the other Shaman, Ejomhei, to be on his way and I moved around some to get my bearings since I was pretty messed with sups IIRC. If I wouldn't have been looking for another incoming fight, I likely would have taken at least your amulet, and I had no idea what Oshui got while I wasn't at the corpse.

I thought you were one I also got in the seaport where I was shocked it happened due to the circumstances, but I don't see the log so I might be thinking of another empire shaman.

Well done. I can offer you false promises as well...make a fort shaman and I'll pick up your leftovers that happen to manage to escape with damnation/plague/rot

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Wed 19-Sep-12 01:05 AM
Charter member
#111092, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #42

Fort shaman actually crossed my mind pretty seriously pre-creation of Ezgrint, but I've burned myself out on Forties for the time being. I do think that goodie human/dwarf shaman is potentially naaaasty, for a lot of reasons.

I don't think it was me in the seaport. We didn't fight much, my only serious recollections of you was raiding through you and your subsequent retrieval in the Imperial Lands. That's not to say it couldn't have been me though. I have a notoriously bad memory.

And yeah, I liked fighting conjurers. They added an interesting dynamic to the otherwise potentially boring shaman fighting formula. Having fought greater conjurations before, I wasn't too worried about your fancy archangel...though maybe I should have been, given how it turned out.

I'd still love to see that log, to see how close you were to dying. I don't think it was as close as I'd hoped, but I like to think you were one good demonfire away.

Rylogax (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 07:52 AM
Charter member
#111048, "You can't delete before I had my revenge!"
In response to Reply #0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had some really twisted plans to get you back for demoting me which were dependent on getting dreadlady. When you got promoted I had to change those plans slightly but I am disappointed that I will have to just call back your soul from Iunna for some echo torture.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:42 PM
Charter member
#111076, "RE: You can't delete before I had my revenge!"
In response to Reply #21

Rylogax was interesting. Your sass really didn't mesh well with Ezgrint, but you handled your reprimands well so Ezgrint was actually starting to come around to liking you.

You had balls, pseudo-threatening a power-tripping Ezgrint, but you were super well RP'd through it all, so it was all good on my end. I hope that my promoting you sort of fixed those sour grapes.

Rylogax (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:56 PM
Charter member
#111078, "We are cool"
In response to Reply #35

Me the player was really frustrated when it happened since that was literally the second time I bust ovies for a promotion and within twenty minutes a divine demoted her for the way I speak.

When you promoted me back a day later we were cool as players. As a character though rylo wanted her pound of flesh. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned after all

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 10:19 PM
Charter member
#111032, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #0

Damnit! I did this purely out of rage. I meant to take a day or two off and come back stronger than ever about an hour or two after prematurely pulled the trigger on deleting Ezgrint.

However my weekend got ridiculously busy and I never found the time to reactivate until now...ugh. I guess I deserve it.

I'm very sorry to everyone who I interacted with, especially Iunna. I just needed a break. I was pouring a lot of time and energy into Ezgrint and fire shaman is surprisingly gear dependent and thus stressful to play. Usually when I get uber competitive/gear dependent I just go super hardcore RP but aspects of the RP was frustrating too. I'll elaborate on that in a second.

As a fire shaman, my bread and butter was black channel + mana regen objects. Black channel + ivory troll amulet? I'm doing pretty damn well.

Codex gone and I lost my uber set? I'm just your run of the mill shaman with some balls and some crazy tactics.

The immediate delete was due to Oshui. As a lowbie he got a couple of nice piece off me when I rolled the dice on Clahier after taking the orb against her and she was trying to retrieve it. We were both convulsing, my prot_good had just fallen so I knew I'd take more damage, but I'd dispelled her resist neg so I knew my demonfire would do more damage. First demonfire hit her for an OBLIT and took her down to convulsing. Second one hit for a massacre and didn't finish it. In the following round her water elemental finished me off.

I wasn't mad at the loot, I had some nice pieces, but I was really looking forward to nailing Oshui.

When he ranked into range I gunned for him pretty hard. I know I likely could have orchestrated his death on a few occasions, but failed to execute and then Baer's tat ####ed me so hard. His tactics were simplistic but effective, and when he went for the dispel magic I knew to flee and re-put up flight, but Baer tat progged on me. Then progged on me again. Then Drirla showed up. Then Baer tat progged on me again. Then Salmt showed up, and Ezgrint went down.

That pretty much triggered the rage deletion, as I'd never seen anything like it. In hindsight I should have just quit out, but I didn't want to log in later and go OOC so I forced the delete.

Besides, I was sick of having my set picked away- I much prefer a full loot over losing 3-4 pieces every death. Building a suit from scratch is easier, to me, than making 3-4 pieces fit together in your current suit. Maybe that's just me. So the delete was a way for me to wipe the slate clean.

I really enjoyed Ezgrint, a lot, and I'm really...really...really sad to see this, I fully planned to become Emperor Ezgrint. I just needed some cool off time. Anyway, what's done is done. On to the goodbyes.

Iunna- I don't need to say anything. You were amazing to Ezgrint. You made me work for the tattoo and I feel like I let you down the most. So, so sorry. I was trying to be Hunsobo-ishly funny in a silent tribute to both him and Imperial Iunna follower, while still keeping my own personal flair. I hope you enjoyed Ezgrint as much as I enjoyed your character and our interactions.

Akresius- Thanks for the props that one day. That really hit home.

Enlilth- I'm so sorry for bailing after getting High Priest. I never meant to be full-on deleted. I thought I had more time to reactivate.

Ejomhei and Jinjer- You're both pretty! Stop bickering so much. But honestly, you two made the RP of Ezgrint pretty stressful, as every login I had to deal with something concerning you two and trying to keep you both happy. Being your superior I should have anathema'd one of you, or both of you, but I'm just too nice. I have a hard time rping evil as it is. Effectively ruining one of your characters would have been no fun for me at all, so I shied away from it. (Even though I feel like more people should stick out being anathema. I've done it, it's not that bad, and can be pretty fun.)

I'm sort of rushed still, I had planned on just logging in, reactivating, and doing some quick regear before logging out but instead put my time and energy into this. Respond and I'll reply. I'm sure I'll be back relatively soon but losing Ezgrint sure does hurt the drive.

Narissorin,.,. (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 10:36 PM
Charter member
#111036, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #5

LAME,

You were the best of my current enemies, and our banter was always refreshing even though it generally took the same course towards the end (me trying to lure you away from the Empire with a false promise etc. etc. etc.). Oh well, very disappointed to see this, as our fights were long drawn out fun.

*sigh*

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 10:39 PM
Charter member
#111037, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #9

You've no idea how badly I wanted to kill you.

Seriously. No idea.

Loved your character though. I almost want(ed) to do a Scion shaman, solely because of you.

Ejomhei (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 10:39 PM
Charter member
#111038, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #5

Good luck with the next. You were definitely a source of angst for me. You got everything before me despite me being a longer lived character (at the time). When you got promoted before me I was always playing catchup.

Then at some point, you took off and I just was in awe of how successful you became. When I found out you deleted I was pretty shocked. I think part of the problem with playing a shaman is sometimes you have to dance on the edge of deaths door to seal a kill and it can bite you big time.

Anyway, Ezgrint was really well RP'd except always talking over me and in Hunsobotalk . You pushed me to improve my RP which is always a good thing. I'll expand on it more when I am done. But GLWYN you were gone too soon (sorta)

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 12:21 AM
Charter member
#111042, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #11

Sorry if I was a source of angst. I figured I was and tried not to trod on your toes too much.

I think Ejomhei really got a pretty sweet deal though, as far as Ezgrint goes. I was waaaaay walking on eggshells around you, more than I should have been, IC. It was an inconsistency in my RP that broke the immersion that gives CF it's draw. No fault of your own, of course, just my own flaws.

Ejomhei is a solid character and I hope you do the Divine sect proud, even if you grated on me from time to time, I always liked having another Iunna priest around.

Cainargen (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 11:00 PM
Charter member
#111039, "Oh Damnit Grint"
In response to Reply #5

I was really enjoying our interactions, and was hoping for hundreds of hours of back and forth. You have a great attitude IC, one that really matches how I try to conduct myself, and I really enjoyed our talks and fights.

Come on back now ya hear? You have good skills (rp and pk) and really make the game a better place.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 12:19 AM
Charter member
#111041, "RE: Oh Damnit Grint"
In response to Reply #12

Cainargen is incredible. Also, you made me your bitch so completely at the Village. And I typically walked all over ragers.

Like jesus, you made me your bottom bitch. It was really impressive.

I loved talking with you and I really wanted to hear your story. Actually one of my bigger regrets re: deleting.

Kick it rager style, I have high expectations for you!

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 12:36 AM
Charter member
#111043, "Fun Fact about Ezgrint's RP."
In response to Reply #5

I meant to include this in the OP but it slipped my mind, as I was rather rushed.

Originally, Ezgrint was meant to be a Rayihn sphere vanity follower. I was really psyched because I thought it was outside the box and last I played Rayihn wasn't getting much love.

I changed my role on the fly when I logged in and saw 6 or 7 Rayihn titled characters just from typing who.

Drekvah (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 12:58 AM
Charter member
#111044, "You were my favorite enemy...in years maybe."
In response to Reply #5

You were classy, superbly roleplayed, you had balls of iron, you were a good sport, you were a great imperial priest, you were crafty and creative in your killing style, and you always brought it.

If I could think of more good things to say I would, I just cant stress how much I liked Ezgrint. Such a cool, cool, cool enemy, I loved seeing you online cause I knew no matter what, we were gonna have a brawl lol.

The caliber of this character was higher than so many others, I just cant stress enough how great you did. Shaman is the worst match up in the mud for a lich, I would even rather be a healer against one lol. You did your best though, and you earned my respect a million times over, and more.

Great job, I hope I can pull off a character half as cool some day.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:39 PM
Charter member
#111073, "RE: You were my favorite enemy...in years maybe."
In response to Reply #17

Thanks a lot. I really dug Drekvah, from our initial meeting north of Voralian to the current. That face of death move was super sexy and oh so smooooooove.

You were clearly on your game and you were a tricky foe to approach, simply due to the mismatch that you mentioned. I went through the whole shaman skillset and was like 'Well ####. I have nothing to hurt him with.'

Our encounter in Galadon was probably the closest I would have ever come to getting you. It was all planned, believe it or not. I knew the guards offhanded, and I figured that if I led you around until wraithform almost fell and then got you fighting me + guards when wraithform fell, there was a chance you could get offhanded and get bashed while I dispel evil'ed you down. Sadly, it didn't quite shake out, but I hope I gave you a scare!

Your RP is equally excellent, and with PK chops to match, I think Drekvah is a top-notch character.

Drekvah (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:48 PM
Charter member
#111077, "It's just so rare to get a cool arch nemesis like that"
In response to Reply #32

Like I said, I looked forward to fighting you the most, and even more so, the roleplay that always followed.

Lots of times nowadays when you try and roleplay with a foe, they either ignore you, or think you are just talking ####. Some of the best roleplay is when one foe conquers another.

Well, well, well done character.

DurNominatorMon 17-Sep-12 04:48 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111045, "5 second reactivation login is OP."
In response to Reply #5

Maybe next time you should rage quit rather than rage delete.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:40 PM
Charter member
#111075, "No kidding. nt"
In response to Reply #18

f

Trelvant (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:54 AM
Charter member
#111046, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #5

We had some good times coming up, you and I. Was always a pleasure to be on at the same time as you, just from the RP oozing from you. Good Luck with your next.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:40 PM
Charter member
#111074, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #19

Ugh. Yeah, Trelvant was awesome. And a competent invoker to work with could have really upped Ezgrint's deathliness. I'm sorry I didn't stick it out since I really tried to RP it up with the citizens and I feel like I left a few of them hanging.

Zameida (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 06:31 AM
Charter member
#111047, "Damn you, you thick skinned/headed bastard!"
In response to Reply #5

I was SO looking forward to more fights with you! Had SO much fun fighting and bantering with you. You played Ezgrint awesomely!

That incident when I located Drirla in the imperial lands and just found gear when I got there. It was rather stupid, once I picked it up there was no going back really RP-wise for Zameida. Hope you didn't sour up too much over it. Anyway, you got me back REAL good in the Jade Mountains, when I took the wrong turn there (first time in what? 6-7 years?!?) and ended up in a crevice. Did the villager inform you of my predicament? Or you just walked by? (Noticed you on the ocean as I ran there.)

I had such plans on getting you back in that crevice. hehehe

You were also whom I looked forward to fighting the most in the tournament, was bummed and yet somewhat relieved that you didn't show.

I hope you get back into the game soon again with something equally awesome! People like you make CF a lot more fun!

GLWYN!

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:37 PM
Charter member
#111072, "RE: Damn you, you thick skinned/headed bastard!"
In response to Reply #20

Ahaha, thanks. Zameida was excellent to interact with.

That experience didn't sour me too much, but I really missed having that cursed scepter. Drirla bothered me a bit for a lot of reasons, but I suppose you're not going to like everyone. The initial death more than the subsequent shakedown of events bothered me more than anything else.

You certainly saw me at my best and at my very worst, so thanks for still maintaining a relatively high level of respect for me.

As for the crevice, the rager didn't really tell me what was going on, but I knew where he was, and I knew you'd just gone by me, so I put two and two together. I was delighted when I found the predicament you were in and was quick to take advantage. Cage-match wise, without barrier, that just wasn't a fight you were going to win...though the Nightwalker damn near leveled the playing field.

Zameida is awesome, and I can't wait to see how you go out. I was really pumped to fight you in the tournament too. It would have been intense, since I suspect you would have brought barrier and it would have gotten really interesting. You definitely killed me more than anyone else, I only hope I returned the favor. >

A Citizen (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 09:51 AM
Charter member
#111052, "Too much talk about gear."
In response to Reply #5

Damn you were awesome. You had some fun RP, great drive as a player.... you didn't need to depend on gear and you really did not need to delete. And don't come back with some speech about how you really don't care about the gear, you deleted over it. End that topic. What really pisses me off is you left a chaotic mess that needs to be cleaned up. You said you weren't going to burn out. YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DO THAT!! Now you're a liar. god damn this sucks

But like I said, aside from your non orderly ways you were very fun to run with and you will be missed.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:33 PM
Charter member
#111071, "RE: Too much talk about gear."
In response to Reply #22

Thanks.. I think?

I'm not sure who you were...but fire giant shaman is quite dependent on gear, at least in my opinion. I did care about the gear, but I tried to keep it IC and let it roll off my back. I lost a lot of good sets with Ezgrint, for some reason the most recent one just sort of pushed me over the edge. Sorry if you thought I obsessed over it.

Salyeris (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 09:58 AM
Charter member
#111054, "You were a lot of fun"
In response to Reply #5

If I had a char that knew you at the moment, I'd be even more annoyed to see this.

Come on back out to the fields soon.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:32 PM
Charter member
#111069, "RE: You were a lot of fun"
In response to Reply #23

Thanks, it may be time for me to kick it rager time soon. Though you've left rager in plenty of power! You were an excellent leader for rager. Spanning across multiple characters you kept my respect.

WhiysdanMon 17-Sep-12 11:10 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111058, "LAME!"
In response to Reply #5

I really liked this character from every, single thing that I saw. I was cheering for you to do well in the tournament and was pretty bummed when I heard you raged before it. Best of luck with whatever is next.

=w=

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:31 PM
Charter member
#111068, "RE: LAME!"
In response to Reply #25

Thanks. I really wish I wouldn't have raged either. I spent a lot of time thinking about the tournament, and I had a really out of the box idea to break out on Drekvah in an attempt to win it all. (I personally think, given the bracket, I would have made it to the final. But that's left up to speculation at this point)

It's a damn shame things didn't work.

You're an awesome Imm, I'm sorry I didn't get to interact with Whisydan as much as I have previously.

Iklahn (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:25 PM
Charter member
#111066, "You will be missed, you were a fun foe"
In response to Reply #5

I think you are probably the first shaman I have ever fought across all of my characters who was pulling all the tricks out of the bag instead of dispel/demonfire spam or rot/damnation spam. I hope that I might have actually managed to be one of the few rangers who could give you headache. Sorry it crumbled like that on you, GLWYN whenever it may be.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 04:29 PM
Charter member
#111067, "RE: You will be missed, you were a fun foe"
In response to Reply #26

You definitely gave me a headache. I couldn't cover water very well as far as resistances go, and since it was a mace it was even more troublesome. Plus, you had a reliable way to lag me!

My best shot on you was probably the aristaeia idea. I should have gone all out and tanked up on shield/aura/stoneskin but I think I was running low on potions/didn't have it available.

You were a head scratcher. Typically my formula to beat rangers was simple and effective, but it didn't work on you.

The banter was fun, but it's an understatement to say our characters didn't get along.

Gracelian (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 08:42 PM
Charter member
#111080, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #5

Wow, now I would never have expected this. You were perhaps the best fight I've had so far with this character. Your roleplay was outstanding, and as a shaman, you did an amazing job. You have no idea how frustrated I was watching you just tear through the higher level fortress, while I'm sitting there thinking, just using a different tactic and you'll get him on the run! Too bad we never got to fight again, and now the chance is lost. Good luck to what ever you play next.

Gracelian

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 10:10 PM
Charter member
#111086, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #38

Gracelian was a great foe. I knew all too well what dwarf two hander was capable of but you exceeded my expectations and really put me in my place, and the low 30s were a good time to be me as far as PK, so props to you.

I was really looking forward to more fights with you, but truthfully, I sort of suspected they would lean your way. . Keep doing what you're doing, you're an excellent addition to team goodie.

Ziruanja (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 08:58 PM
Charter member
#111082, "What the..."
In response to Reply #5

Why am I seeing this? You were going to be the one to put me in the ground once and for all, I was sure of it! I enjoyed our talks, your little explosions, the CHAOS you brought with you everywhere you went! It was great times. That last death to you really sucked though. I had a bad feeling you were waiting for us to come back and I didn't wait to heal up at all or prepare in any way... I went in there with 50 mana and you ate me up like a chicken dinner.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 10:11 PM
Charter member
#111087, "RE: What the..."
In response to Reply #39

Loved Ziruanja. I hope you know all our banter was purely IC, you are an excellent paladin. Also, the way you handled both deaths was pure class. I don't think I would have handled the first death nearly as well as you did.

I thoroughly enjoyed our interactions as well. Just an amazing char all around from my point of view.

Aucius (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 08:58 PM
Charter member
#111029, "WTF?"
In response to Reply #0

We had plans, man. Plans!

Great character. You really grew on me IC which is something that goes against Aucius' grain to say the least. I wish you'd of stuck it out. Good luck with the next one.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 10:22 PM
Charter member
#111033, "RE: WTF?"
In response to Reply #3

Aw, you did like me? I thought I was annoying you!

I loved Aucman. You were a monster, a true force. I have such, such high hopes for you.

Kelthon (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 08:34 PM
Charter member
#111026, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened you rascal? It's been a while since I enjoyed interacting with an Imperial as much as I enjoyed interacting with you. You were pretty awesome and I'm sad to see you go. There is a great crop in the Empire right now but you still leave a void.

Kelthon

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 10:24 PM
Charter member
#111034, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #2

Ah, Kelthon. You played such a good neutral herald. I really liked you.

I hope you liked the fiddle. I have a soft spot for Heralds but that time on Kiadana. Man. I wanted to open up a can of whoopass on you. Esp. since I think Ragloghlin could have done a serious number of me after you slept me.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Sun 16-Sep-12 10:24 PM
Charter member
#111035, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ezgrint Fleer-Rah the Holy P..."
In response to Reply #2

Ah, Kelthon. You played such a good neutral herald. I really liked you.

I hope you liked the fiddle. I have a soft spot for Heralds but that time on Kiadana. Man. I wanted to open up a can of whoopass on you. Esp. since I think Ragloghlin could have done a serious number of me after you slept me.

IunnaSun 16-Sep-12 07:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#111021, "####ER."
In response to Reply #0

Why?

Your song:
Little Lion Man, Mumford & Sons

AkresiusSun 16-Sep-12 09:30 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111031, "I will wholeheartedly second this. nt"
In response to Reply #1

You had a ton going for you.

Ezgrint (Anonymous)Mon 17-Sep-12 12:16 AM
Charter member
#111040, "RE: ####ER."
In response to Reply #1

I hope my goodbye answered it! It was an accident! I had such, such high hopes for this character.

Also, the verses of the song are eerily accurate. Wasted potential, etc.

Makes me regret the rage-deletion and failure to reactivate even more.

IunnaMon 17-Sep-12 10:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#111055, "Much love, ug."
In response to Reply #13

You were a nice breath of fresh air, and always pimp with the RP.

I knew you weren't the type to let a rage deletion kick in this early on
purpose - you had too much going for you. Enlilth was freaking out but
I wasn't worried! Alas, oh well. Thanks for being the first faithful in the
new place. First tattoo since October of last year, even. Come back soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111020 Previous topic | Next topic