Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Barethayn the Uki Goshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111000
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 15-Sep-12 11:24 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111000, "(DELETED) [None] Barethayn the Uki Goshi"

Sat Sep 15 21:21:14 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Barethayn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:91

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Perpetual_NoobSat 15-Sep-12 11:52 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2012
358 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111002, "That was much fun, and much heart ache."
In response to Reply #0

Wow, what a fun 100 hours that was. This was my first melee since the second age I think. What a challenge that was. I ate so many mob deaths it wasn't funny.

I came up with a fun little guy that was absolutely crazy and chaotic. I would do things as if I had ADHD. He would run around and support anything that was causing a ruckus. I pledged to the Scions because what better chaos than with evil mages. Didn't do anything to really to become a scion, just ran around. It was a lot of fun to play and run around doing things somewhat randomly. I fought some villagers often because they are always doing a sumner/eastern crossroad loop.

What isn't fun? Going through full loots over and over again. So I quit. I don't want to have to get EVERYTHING (even food and water) over and over again. It takes too damn long to get back into fighting shape. (Took about 4 hours RL to get back to a 30/30 550hp gear set. Meh! Whatever back to the fields.

Assassination btw... 1-20 or so. I liked to put in a little whisper before because mr crazy would still be talking all time.

You whisper 'A little closer there...'

<512|100%hp 495|99%m 475|99%mv 13690tnl> 2.49 <civilized|outdoor|raining> standing 9 AM
You slide up behind Quarf and drive your sword through his back.
Quarf falls to the floor, blood flooding from his pierced heart.
Quarf is DEAD!!
sneak
hide
You land the killing blow against Quarf.
Quarf's hindpaws are sliced from his dead body.
You have become better at assassinate!

Goodbyes:

Village: My go to fights. It really seemed like fighting me was a chore for you... This guy? A few DEATHBLOWS and a *YAWN* later.

Varks: Finally gotcha, but didn't appreciate the full loots.

Achundald: Thanks for taking everything twice (even the "outfit" gear)

Joric: I think we had fun. Don't know how I missed the assassinate on you that one time. thought for sure it was going to happen. Oh well.

Young Arial Ranger: Sorry I can't remember your name. I had you marked from the get go. Fun fight though.

Cloud giant: thanks for giving me back some of my full loot before the reboot.

Empire: I traveled with you and often told others where we were and you were to keep the chaos going.

Aucious: (spelling) Had great fun running around with you on my necromancer as well as this guy. I found it great that you took me up into your game with both characters. I hope they seems to be quite different.

Rylo: You never EVER stop moving. I couldn't keep up with you to save my life.

Outlander: Didn't meet a one.

Tribunal: Ya you're always on guard *YAWN* Didn't interact at all.

Fortress: I had a few fights with you guys but neither of us dropped.

Scion: I barely interacted with you, but that is to be expected when I am hidden most of the time.

Others: Post and I'll reply. Its late and I have always been bad with names.

To all - Thanks for the fun!

I'll work on something else for now. I'll come back to an assassin for sure though!

P_N

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111000 Previous topic | Next topic