Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Kaabunk Bloodbeard the Legend of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110812
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 09-Sep-12 06:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110812, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Kaabunk Bloodbeard the Legend of the Battlefield, Warrior of Balance"

Sun Sep 9 16:04:14 2012

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kaabunk perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:148

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Kaabunk Bloodbeard the Legend..., Daevryn, 11-Sep-12 08:28 AM, #9
Reply Awesome!, Mylene (Anonymous), 11-Sep-12 08:25 AM, #8
Reply Lost your way without your old friend Ryntallin eh?, TMNS, 10-Sep-12 10:38 PM, #7
Reply Really liked this guy as a foe., Salyeris (Anonymous), 10-Sep-12 02:13 PM, #6
Reply You, Sir, Are the Classiest of Classiest, Cainargen (Anonymous), 10-Sep-12 01:37 PM, #5
Reply You where my only pk as Gjir, Dwarf,dagger,hth. nt, Voralian, 10-Sep-12 11:38 AM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Kaabunk Bloodbeard the Legend..., Inerayo (Anonymous), 10-Sep-12 11:24 AM, #3
Reply Oh wtf, Iklahn (Anonymous), 09-Sep-12 07:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Kaabunk Bloodbeard the Legend..., Kelarin, 09-Sep-12 07:48 PM, #1

DaevrynTue 11-Sep-12 08:28 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110845, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Kaabunk Bloodbeard the Legend..."
In response to Reply #0

As much of this character as I personally saw was cool. Nice job.

Mylene (Anonymous)Tue 11-Sep-12 08:25 AM
Charter member
#110844, "Awesome!"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked travelling with you as well as the fight we had with Vasillin (not sure on the spelling). I wish I could have been able to see the play and I hope you had fun.

--Mylene

TMNSMon 10-Sep-12 10:38 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#110840, "Lost your way without your old friend Ryntallin eh?"
In response to Reply #0

I liked you. So much I gave you those exotics I saw you using in several logs I'm sure that's actually the fifth to twenty-ninth set you've gone through, but yeah.

I liked me some Kaabunk.

Salyeris (Anonymous)Mon 10-Sep-12 02:13 PM
Charter member
#110833, "Really liked this guy as a foe."
In response to Reply #0

I recall you as really low level, coming up and chatting with me and not being a jerk about things or telling me how you were going to kill me one day (though you certainly could have). It was a while ago, but it made an impression on me and really I think you set up a great type of respect while still being an enemy RP dynamic. It's rare when someone from an enemy cabal has some engaging RP that is not purely conflict driven, and it was refreshing to see you approach me and most others in Battle with such a high level of respect in your words and actions.

I think you once said it was going to be an honor to spill blood with the Commander right before we fought. Stuff like that just kept me wanting to see more of you, so I hope to see you in the fields again soon with something new.

Cainargen (Anonymous)Mon 10-Sep-12 01:37 PM
Charter member
#110829, "You, Sir, Are the Classiest of Classiest"
In response to Reply #0

My hours aren't too high, but I've been around a while and fought a lot of different characters. You were, hands down, the most respectful, classy foe I had to fight.

I say this even with our fights being mostly one sided in MY favor, and man you took it like a champ with fantastic RP. I'm sorry to see you delete - I know the giant vs dexy match-up can be super frustrating without the right circumstances, and I think you caught the downsides of it more than the pluses.

Make something that will let us fight on the same side! Much respect.

Cain

VoralianMon 10-Sep-12 11:38 AM
Member since 13th Dec 2011
291 posts
#110825, "You where my only pk as Gjir, Dwarf,dagger,hth. nt"
In response to Reply #0

I think I did everything perfect against you since it was rock paper scissors with dagger,hth,exotic vs your weapons.

Inerayo (Anonymous)Mon 10-Sep-12 11:24 AM
Charter member
#110824, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Kaabunk Bloodbeard the Legend..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm going to echo Iklahn here. WTF!? I loved Kaabunk, you were by far one of the ones I knew would never back down. You were strong eventhough you had some of the greatest enemies working with vulns against you a lot. Not easy for a cloud to go up against bards at all but you consistently did it. I like it and liked the character and will miss having you around.

Iklahn (Anonymous)Sun 09-Sep-12 07:49 PM
Charter member
#110815, "Oh wtf"
In response to Reply #0

I gotta know, what was the final straw? You seemed like you were doing really well for a long time, then you kind of hit a wall it seemed. Hopefully you enjoyed the character. See you in the fields

KelarinSun 09-Sep-12 07:48 PM
Member since 29th May 2012
23 posts
#110814, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Kaabunk Bloodbeard the Legend..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see this. You were tough and always willing to fight. I hope you come back with something else soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110812 Previous topic | Next topic