Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Fenarum the Grand Master of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110811
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 09-Sep-12 06:40 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110811, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Fenarum the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Sep 9 04:36:25 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Fenarum perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:157

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Inerayo (Anonymous)Mon 10-Sep-12 11:23 AM
Charter member
#110823, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Fenarum the Grand Master of Chang..."
In response to Reply #0

Not fun. I liked Fenarum, though when I heard you were defense and air, I along with Darikir wondered if you were smoking something when you came up with it. I'm glad you did enjoy the character though, I tried that combo once and didn't enjoy it. It helped that you had one of the more offensive defense forms. How did you like pachyderm?

This sucks for the Island because you were constant and would always be ready to get in there and tear it up. You'll be missed.

RetanSun 09-Sep-12 09:35 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110816, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Fenarum the Grand Master of Chang..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, what to say...
Fenarum was my first hero ever. I have been addicted to this game since 2002 or so and have improved with every character. I honestly started playing cf for the RP, but now I am trying to learn pk .I took a very long break from 2006 to 2010, but have been back into it since then. This was my third nexun ever and I can say that I really love the cabal. I just grew really bored with defense/air. I could survive 99% of the fights I got into, but was for sure not going to kill anyone .

Goodbyes

Nexus:

Rayihn: I could never get a good feeling from you. It seemed like you didn't care to hear my voice at all. I can remember saying hello to you via cabal chat and you not replying but I think treyliu woke and said hello to you and you were all smiles and happiness with her. Not sure if that is by choice or if you were afk or something. That wasn't the only time it happened so I just gave up on it. No hard feelings, was just wondering if I did something wrong.

Inerayo: Loved traveling with you. So much wisdom came from you and others. I really
enjoyed our interactions. I felt that you genuinely cared for fen and all the others. Great work as meter. I tended to call you a she a lot because the first meter I ever worked with was a she and the habits were hard to break! Lol

Iklahn: Another fantastic leader. I couldn't believe the places we went while searching for that damned black rod of mine. We went so fast.... You were always ready to help when it was needed. Cudos. I was a little put off the last time we saw one another. We were defending the island from the commander and a few others I believe. You fell and without a word, you logged and didn't return. Got a bad vibe that frustration OOC was getting to you. I actually thought you deleted right then and there, but you didn't! Otherwise, keep rock in out.

Darikir: What would I do without you? I would follow you to the grave I guess... Your courage would inspire me to do things that I would not have normally done. You forced me to be more offensive then I had ever been and I really appreciated it. I knew you didn't want me to get out there and die, but I didn't care. Being sphere courage I figured that I couldn't let you go out and me stay back. I learned a lot about pk from watching you charge in without regard lol. I know now that I can get out and be aggressive if I trust in my characters abilities.

Jastai: you were my primary bond mate. So much could be said about the times we traveled together. I was really looking forward to hunting with you more. There was a point that I thought you deleted because I never saw you. But lo an behold.... Great character, keep up the good work!

Amander: I was sad to see you removed from the nexus. We worked together so much and I really enjoyed it. Keep on truckin!

Battle:

Ackor: Like I said in your thread, I really disliked when you woke. I knew there was no way to stop you, but wouldn't give in without a fight. I got lucky many times when fighting you and most of it was pure luck in general.

Abiritha: Another power house.... Absolutely nuts.... I was very happy to see you get drill mistress. That day that I fought you one on one was totally on purpose. I wanted you to go back and say : I killed fenarum one on one, it was ( insert description) but he fought honorably. I wanted you to show the village that I wasn't just going to gang all the time and not come out alone. I know I stood at the Abolisher and eldritch a lot but that was tactics and role mixed together. Keep up the good work!

Salyeris: I kept the bat form specifically for you. I figured that if I could deafen you then someone would kill you. I again knew that I would never be able to do it alone. Def/air + noobishness wasn't going to allow me. Your a fantastic fighter and from what I can see, a great leader. Keep it up. Oh, you also gave me one of the biggest laughs: doesn't anything hurt this thing?!?!?!. Loved my pachyderm.

Anyone I missed please reply. See you in the fields!

Salyeris (Anonymous)Mon 10-Sep-12 07:06 AM
Charter member
#110821, "Glad you had fun."
In response to Reply #2

Fighting a defense form (outside of porc or komodo maybe) allows a bit of time to throw in some RP. Glad you enjoyed it since it's not often in a PK a player can throw in a little RP, but one on one v. a defense shifter, sure, why not. Not like I need a command to hit for an extra sxratch anyway

See you in the fields.

Iklahn (Anonymous)Sun 09-Sep-12 07:47 PM
Charter member
#110813, "You seemed fairly new, but did great"
In response to Reply #0

Hopefully you managed to learn a thing or three during your time in Nexus. You made some good strides from what I saw, and you had a very good attitude about everything. Hopefully we will get to see another character from you soon.

RetanSun 09-Sep-12 09:38 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
#110817, "RE: You seemed fairly new, but did great"
In response to Reply #1

I am "fairly" new I guess. Thanks for everything you did for me and keep on truck in!

Oh, and I learned A LOT more then just a few things from this toon. Really, really loved this one, just got bored (like darikir said I would. Ha!).

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110811 Previous topic | Next topic