Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackor the Legend of the Battlefield..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110726
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 03-Sep-12 11:20 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110726, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackor the Legend of the Battlefield, Dogmatically Misguided"

Mon Sep 3 09:16:47 2012

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ackor perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:194

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Official Goodbyes: Part 3, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 02:05 PM, #15
Reply RE: Official Goodbyes: Part 3, Akresius, 05-Sep-12 06:46 PM, #27
     Reply Hurricane Evacuation is not an excuse to miss CF., Perpetual_Noob, 05-Sep-12 10:21 PM, #28
     Reply Akresius, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 11:25 PM, #29
Reply Official Goodbyes: Part 2, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 01:50 PM, #14
Reply Official Goodbyes part 1, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 01:35 PM, #13
Reply You did well, Salyeris (Anonymous), 05-Sep-12 02:11 PM, #16
Reply Thanks, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 03:41 PM, #18
Reply RE: Official Goodbyes part 1, Inerayo (Anonymous), 05-Sep-12 03:14 PM, #17
Reply You surprised me, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 03:50 PM, #22
Reply Hopefully no hard feelings over anything, Iklahn (Anonymous), 05-Sep-12 04:40 PM, #25
Reply Iky Lahn, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 06:01 PM, #26
Reply We had some good fights!, Zameida (Anonymous), 06-Sep-12 03:23 PM, #30
Reply Was great. Hope you had fun., Kontoln1 (Anonymous), 08-Sep-12 08:46 AM, #31
Reply Well Damn, I wonder what happened to you, Abiritha (Anonymous), 03-Sep-12 06:23 PM, #6
Reply Huh?, TMNS, 03-Sep-12 06:33 PM, #7
Reply RE: Huh?, Abiritha (Anonymous), 03-Sep-12 07:38 PM, #8
     Reply Darn those people for not con-dying on your terms. nt, Dallevian, 03-Sep-12 08:12 PM, #10
Reply My Buddy, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 03:43 PM, #19
Reply I think my best char so far..., blackfire87, 03-Sep-12 11:38 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I think my best char so far..., Darikir (Anonymous), 03-Sep-12 11:40 AM, #2
     Reply RE: I think my best char so far..., Jastai (Anonymous), 03-Sep-12 12:02 PM, #3
     Reply RE: I think my best char so far..., Fenarum (Anonymous), 03-Sep-12 02:46 PM, #4
     Reply You pretty much always brought it., TMNS, 03-Sep-12 03:05 PM, #5
     Reply Great character, good job. We had some fun fights and ..., Ziruanja (Anonymous), 03-Sep-12 08:01 PM, #9
     Reply A few things, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 03:45 PM, #20
     Reply I think we only had the one fight, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 03-Sep-12 08:58 PM, #11
     Reply RE: I think we only had the one fight, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 03:48 PM, #21
     Reply I really liked Ackor, Jawn Foote (Anonymous), 04-Sep-12 10:08 AM, #12
          Reply Jawn , blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 03:53 PM, #23
          Reply Double post. Sorry. nt, blackfire87, 05-Sep-12 03:54 PM, #24

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 02:05 PM
Member since 19th Jun 2011
58 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110764, "Official Goodbyes: Part 3"
In response to Reply #0

Orcs:

Krunk - Could not wait to fight you and the day you log on was when I was on my last con. I chased you around and we ended up having a good fight. Glad I died in a fight to a leader. You should log on more.

Gharotuer - Got you that one time and thought that would be it. But then you started disliking me and doing what orcs do so I turned you back into an enemy. We had a little skirmish in the battlefields and I ended up fighting Iklahn, who killed me, and then you killed him. Fun times. You are becoming stronger from what I saw. Good job

Uhrungh - Up and coming orc. Glad we had some time to talk and you could explain to me more about yourself. Hope you get what we talked about.

Tribunal:

Ziruanja - I liked how you RPed with me. I enjoyed trying to see how I could trick you or get around fighting mages without you knowing. Then when we could fight I looked foward to it. Good fights but neither of us got each other. Keep up the good work. See you in the fields next time I cause some trouble.

Perr - Finally got you! It was tough but I feel like you almost let me win. I dunno. Maybe its just how the fight went. I liked that you showed me respect when you got me outside the city.

Immortals:

Akresisus - We started off and things seemed good. I was happy to have interaction and you showing up and talking to me. But once you gave me the title I never heard from you again. I sent you a note. Came to your shrine and prayed daily. Nothing. Eventually I was just like F it, he doesnt want me to be a follower anymore or just doesnt care. Pissed me off kinda that I couldnt even get one response. Then I talked to Uggah and he said you werent replying to him either so... it is what it is. Just left a real bad taste in my mouth.

Iunna - Thanks for all the interactions and talks you gave me. And the little bonus exp that time. You are doing a good job leading the village.

Neltouda - Thanks for letting me into the inn to see the play. I didnt know typing buy would cause the mob to attack me. Either way, you gave me mugs to get drunk and for that I thank you!

I had wanted to live to at least 200 hours, but a few mob deaths near the end of my life just pushed me to the limit quicker than I had hoped. I also wanted to do a con quest and maybe get my last name. But that wasnt in the immortals plans so. Anyone I forgot please post and I will respond. See you all in the fields.

AkresiusWed 05-Sep-12 06:46 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
280 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110778, "RE: Official Goodbyes: Part 3"
In response to Reply #15

>Immortals:
>
>Akresisus - We started off and things seemed good. I was happy
>to have interaction and you showing up and talking to me. But
>once you gave me the title I never heard from you again. I
>sent you a note. Came to your shrine and prayed daily.
>Nothing. Eventually I was just like F it, he doesnt want me to
>be a follower anymore or just doesnt care. Pissed me off kinda
>that I couldnt even get one response. Then I talked to Uggah
>and he said you werent replying to him either so... it is what
>it is. Just left a real bad taste in my mouth.

My lack of response to you was for two reasons:

1. I had something come up IRL that caused me to be out of town for four days. I don't expect to have to justify that RL > CF, nor do I expect that from anyone else. You couldn't have known that, so I'm not faulting you. Just remember that most people aren't glued to their computer.

2. I appreciate that you came to my shrine and prayed daily. I was snooping you whenever we were on at the same time. The first time you complained about losing your gear, I gave you a warning. We continued our interactions as you seemed to be learning from your mistake. The second time, I gave you a title. You clearly demonstrated a lack of control on your emotions. If you were going to get back onto the right path faith-wise, it was going to take a consistent effort toward improving in that department before I resumed answering your prayers.

Unfortunately, your low CON and my absence coincided and Ackor perished "unredeemed." Sometimes, things in a character's life just don't work out, and you don't get the fabulous prizes at the end. I don't think that detracts from the character at all. If you had fun playing Ackor, then the character was a success.

I enjoyed all of our interactions, both positive and negative. Flawed characters, IMHO, are the some of the best ones to interact with. Ackor certainly had his ups and downs, and they contributed positively to the game.

Thank you for rolling a follower. Good luck with your next character.

Perpetual_NoobWed 05-Sep-12 10:21 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2012
358 posts
#110785, "Hurricane Evacuation is not an excuse to miss CF."
In response to Reply #27

I'm just kidding. That put me out for a few days myself. Not saying that was the reason, but it was mine.

:-D

25% of the return of Issac (He's like twist and wants to come back)

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 11:25 PM
58 posts
#110787, "Akresius"
In response to Reply #27

I figured it had to be one of 2 things. Either something had come up and you just didnt have the playing times. Or I had f'ed up too bad and you were not interested in me anymore.

In my head I was kinda upset...but then I knew it was party my fault as well for going off the deep end that time.

I had fun though and being your follower definitely taught me alot about worrying about gear and controlling ackors rage.

Definitely a memorable char for me. Just wish I coulda caught you before I con died. I was going to try and wait it out just to see. But it just wasnt in his blood to sit in his hut for too long.

Thanks for interacting with me though. See you one day in the fields!

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 01:50 PM
58 posts
#110763, "Official Goodbyes: Part 2"
In response to Reply #0

Outlander :

Uggah Snowclash - I was glad once we squashed the beef we had and you became my second best friend in Thera. We clicked so well and it worked out in our favor. I felt bad you never heard back from Akresius ever again. And I was even more mad when you deleted. Who would I have to keep the other outlanders off my back awhile. GLWYN and see you in the fields.

Jawn - My other outlander buddy. Knew you as Yoshika so I tried not to come off as if we had ever met. We ended up getting along again and I know I caused some problems with us being around and ranking and whatnot. Glad you made it to hero. Keep doing what you doing.

Dreatide - Sunwarden. I had to go and get a whole list of things to deal with your rotting. PFFT. I wanted you dead but never got to kill you. You got me good a few times. Good char, glad you came and filled a empty spot in the tree.

Cgadi/Balete - The two invokers that were the most powerful invokers in the land to me. I got to fight you all a few times, but your lightning just ate me. Cgadi deleted so GLWYN. You two did a good job thought I dont think I ever got to speak to either of you.

Xasivus - I promised you a good fight once I got older and learned a few things. I hope I kept that part of the promise. We had some good RP and I did like you as a character. Just not your magical ways. Keep up the good work.

Maran :

Davnan/Tanion - Hated you both and figured you two to be some kind of a perma. Tanion your words were not that of someone I thought to be of the light at all. Davnan, you pissed me off to no end and thats the reason I got my title, Dogmatically misguided. Yeah I broke into the fortress to kill you for my swords because you dont use swords and decided to keep them...then say you wont fight me alone. Was happy to kill you and take them back.

Xoxi - Another maran or whatever but I hated you with a passion. The way you talked, acted, just was sour to me. You had no good interaction with me once you found out I was evil and did nothing but talk ish constantly to the point where I figured I would just ignore you and say the same things over and over.

Salmt/Tolgrumm/Grelda - More paladins just doing paladin things. Good fights.

Empire:

Rakshul - You were my nemesis in Empire. It was my whole goal to kill you and take that spear and sacrifice it. Then I did get it and I was going to let you fight me one more time to try to regain it..but I died instead and you got it back. Got you killed a few more times but never got the pitchfork. You are a real threat and keep doing good.

Cabakso - Wanted to kill you. Fought you with Gharoteur sometimes, but you always managed to escape. Then you two did get me and I never got to get you back. Good job with making Emperor. You are old as hell though.

Ezgrint - I thought you were going to be a piece of cake. You proved me wrong and killed me! Good job with your char.

Jheril - I knew you before you became shadow lord. We ranked some and then after you became shadow lord we didnt talk for a long time. Guess you were off doing imperial things.

Alannah - Congrats again on moving up into the imm world.

Last goodbyes on part 3

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 01:35 PM
58 posts
#110762, "Official Goodbyes part 1"
In response to Reply #0

Whew. What a ride. I had so much fun and enjoyed almost every minute of this characters life. I started Ackor the day Yoshika died. At first I was not sure exactly where I would be going with this character so I waited awhile to write his first role entry. One day a young transmuter came and attacked me for not learning with him. I ended up killing him and said alright, lets go battle again. Being evil and chaotic I was going to try to join scions at first, oh well. Ranked up and decided I was going to use swords. I didnt decide to use daggers until I actually got to rank 40 and knew I needed something light since I was always dropping my swords. On to the goodbyes.

Battle:

Salyeris - Was good to serve under you again and I was really hoping that you would die sometime during my life and I could participate in the Rites. Either way thanks for all the talks and insight on different things. It helped Yoshika, and also helped me play this one abit better.

Abiritha - I dont know what it was but when we met we just clicked. You were my best friend in the village and together we were a frightening team. Glad to see you made drillmaster after all. Might have to roll up another one and be your commander like we always joked about. Ha. Much respect and love for your character.

Issiver - Mageslayer! I was happy for you when you got this. You worked hard and I knew you as Yoshika so I knew you had it in you. Glad to run with you one more time.

Kontoln/Cearnaigh - Didnt get to interact with you much until I was near the hero range but you two were always down to go with me somewhere and sorry If I ever came off abit bossy. Thanks for all the fun times. I enjoyed having you two around.

Ubudhizh - Guess I wont get to take your disrespectful ass to the circle. I hated that you couldnt just say what the problem was and felt the need to call me 'it' all the time. Made me mad but you were smart not to rank to hero while I was alive. You were dead meat. Thanks though for healing me and helping me sometimes while raiding or defending. You did a good job at that.

All other lower ranked villagers - You all were fun to be around. Glad I got to help some of you all out in one way or another. You are the future of the village so make me proud.

Islanders:

Fenarum - First islander I ever met and killed. Once you got to higher ranks you were tough as hell to kill. I liked that you were always respectful. Good char. Keep up the good work.

Iklahn - One interaction we had that time on eastern kind of threw me off about you. Only because I couldnt believe what you were saying. Other than that, great fights, good times. Was glad to actually be more of a threat to you than Yoshika was. Heard you had some good things to say about me too, that made me smile.

Inyerao - Foxy meter. We had us some good fights. Good RP. And I liked you about as much as I could like an enemy IC. OOC I think you are well played and doing a good job for the isle.

Amander - Didnt like you. At all. Mostly because you talked ish to me and some other interactions we had that just left sour gummy taste in my mouth. But hey who I am to judge, cant like everyone.

Jastai - I knew once you got your second legacy that you were going to be a serious problem for me. And you were. Our fights were hectic and you got a nice combo going on. Real respectful and tough foe.

Other islanders - Cant remember you all but did not have too many bad interactions with you all. You were doing what islanders do.

Scions:

Chancellor - You sinister MF'er. I knew from the first time we met that you would be a problem, but a fun one no doubt. I have to say I love that trap you set for me on the outskirts of Hamsah. Beautiful execution. Sorry about the whole situation in the pit. Glad you didnt exact the revenge you spoke of. Flying falcon chimera FTW!

Drekvah - I just knew in my heart that if I was able to get you alone and fight you I could eventually win. Never really got that chance to how I wanted it, but hey, cant get everything we want. Congrats on getting the lich.

Zameida - You told me I would be abit of a problem, but that nightmare /rhino/dolphin form was just something I could not for the life of me overcome. I got you gushing a few times but I couldnt kill you. You would always escape. Good character though you were who I needed/wanted to kill very very badly for RP reasons.

Hanna/Ragloghin - Sorry yall. I wont be getting to fight you once you got older like I promised. You two are some dangerous APs running around right now. I think I fought you all a few times. Raghloghin you never could sleep me. We had some RP. Good RP from both of you.

More goodbyes in part 2

Salyeris (Anonymous)Wed 05-Sep-12 02:11 PM
Charter member
#110765, "You did well"
In response to Reply #13

Improved tactically I think from Yoshika, though warriors do play different than assassins and maybe this one suited your style more since you seemed to be far deadlier this go round. Characters like Ackor made me wonder if maybe I should have played a berserker instead.

The only misstep I saw was the issue with the maran dwarf and the skull sword, but otherwise, you did a really nice job all around in my opinion.

Sorry I'm still alive, but I do hope you get to see the Rites some time with a character.

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 03:41 PM
58 posts
#110768, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #16

Hey stay alive as long as possible. I believe you are a character that should be able to age die. No rushing you there.

Was just hoping Ackor could have been in the Rites. I think I could have won.

See you in the fields!

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Inerayo (Anonymous)Wed 05-Sep-12 03:14 PM
Charter member
#110767, "RE: Official Goodbyes part 1"
In response to Reply #13

I didn't peg you for Yoshika. Not once. You were a strong enemy, especially when you got the hang of the character fully. Sword specs are hard for me, and any villager with bard resist + resist + deathblow + swords is bad. I don't know that you ever got me straight out in a one on one, but I wouldn't have been able to tangle with you long had we had that chance. Was a lot of good fights. Great job and good luck with the next.

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 03:50 PM
58 posts
#110772, "You surprised me"
In response to Reply #17

The time that we fought at the inners and I ran underwater thinking I was safe to hide....

I was so sure I knew all of your forms.

Then you pop out with the dragon turtle! I laughed so hard I messed up my chances to flee and you caught me in the ashes.

Good times.

Iklahn (Anonymous)Wed 05-Sep-12 04:40 PM
Charter member
#110776, "Hopefully no hard feelings over anything"
In response to Reply #13

The character was bitter that he felt you would rarely fight one to one. Especially in that log where you ganged my sad ass with Salyeris on Eastern, lol. I as a player understand completely what was happening and why it was. That being said, I do believe I won most of our 1v1 fights =). Good char and great strides forward from Yoshika. Can't wait to see your next one.

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 06:01 PM
58 posts
#110777, "Iky Lahn"
In response to Reply #25

That fight on eastern was supposed to be a 2 on 2. Soon as you got slept the falcon came in and I was going to let the commander fight him. Well you ended up coming back and the falcon left you for dead. Haha. I posted the log on the unofficial cf site.

But No man no hard feelings. I just couldnt believe you had never seen me fight alone. I normally did nothing but run around alone fighting in 2v1's. I was like WHAAAAAT. Never seen me fight alone! Pffft.

You did win most of our 1v1 fights. I just could not lag you long enough to kill you. Then you would heal and come right back before I could heal quick enough.

Nothing but love for ya character. You did what you were supposed to.

Zameida (Anonymous)Thu 06-Sep-12 03:23 PM
Charter member
#110795, "We had some good fights!"
In response to Reply #13

I expected to get raped by you, and no doubt, the rhino didn't stand a chance against you unless I was ABSed up with a good nice despoil.

The nightmare did so well because of it's 2 attacks, less chances to riposte. + hasted, high dex = harder to parry.

I hope you took our conversations (my monologs) as RP, because that's what it is. Hopefully someone will find them funny. hehe

I guess my deathtread will show when it comes.

Anyways, good char! Keep it up and GLWYN!

Kontoln1 (Anonymous)Sat 08-Sep-12 08:46 AM
Charter member
#110802, "Was great. Hope you had fun."
In response to Reply #13

Good luck with the next.

Abiritha (Anonymous)Mon 03-Sep-12 06:23 PM
Charter member
#110732, "Well Damn, I wonder what happened to you"
In response to Reply #0

You were suppose to be my drillmaster, wtf. Though right now I obtained drillmaster and my luck is still poor it seems. I didn't think you were this close to Con death, but I tell you when we were both awake, everybody just went into their corners and hid or came at us with an army. Was fun playing with you in the village maybe you can make another and be under me since I made drillmaster.

TMNSMon 03-Sep-12 06:33 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#110734, "Huh?"
In response to Reply #6

I had to face both of you for retrievel several times towards the end of my time as Ryntallin.

Abiritha (Anonymous)Mon 03-Sep-12 07:38 PM
Charter member
#110735, "RE: Huh?"
In response to Reply #7

Yes you did out of the very few who would. The only ones who seem really out there to fight are the ones who either have abs and 1700 hp *cough scions cough* the fortress with their hordes, or Nexuns when they outnumber 4 to 2 or 6 to 2 whichever you like it. Like someone said on another forum, there aren't many who just go out and fight without reguard like Ackor did. Many times we would have to push into the inners to get a fight with most. Rough times I suppose.

DallevianMon 03-Sep-12 08:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#110739, "Darn those people for not con-dying on your terms. nt"
In response to Reply #8

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 03:43 PM
58 posts
#110769, "My Buddy"
In response to Reply #6

I con died about two hours or less before you logged on. I had wanted to see you one last time, along with the commander, maybe Akresius.

But krunk came and it was the fight I wanted and I was going to put it all into it.

When I sent that note to the village about me dying soon and not to worry I had 5 con left. Woke up and died to a mob 2 times and went down to 4 con.

Was my fault but thats what immolation does!

Glad to see you are the drillmaster. We will meet again. One way or another.

blackfire87Mon 03-Sep-12 11:38 AM
58 posts
#110727, "I think my best char so far..."
In response to Reply #0

Whew...so much to say and so little time. Its Labor Day and I need to step out for a few hours. Goodbyes when I return. Post anything and I will reply accordingly.

Enjoy the holiday!

Darikir (Anonymous)Mon 03-Sep-12 11:40 AM
Charter member
#110728, "RE: I think my best char so far..."
In response to Reply #1

Seeing the logs of you after I deleted as Darikir, I was pretty impressed and it is pretty awesome you stuck it out and con lossed. It was perhaps a bit easier to appreciate Ackor when he wasn't pwning my face though.

Jastai (Anonymous)Mon 03-Sep-12 12:02 PM
Charter member
#110729, "RE: I think my best char so far..."
In response to Reply #1

I really liked Ackor there was a mutual respect there. You were what i thought a villager should be with toughness and honor.... GLWYN

Fenarum (Anonymous)Mon 03-Sep-12 02:46 PM
Charter member
#110730, "RE: I think my best char so far..."
In response to Reply #1

Ackor was one of those villagers that I tried to stay away from. I knew there was no way to win and hoped to just annoy the crap out of you by not dieing to all the bleeding. Great foe, always was enjoyable to fight.

TMNSMon 03-Sep-12 03:05 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#110731, "You pretty much always brought it."
In response to Reply #1

Though if you didn't choose the macho edge I'll be sad

Ziruanja (Anonymous)Mon 03-Sep-12 08:01 PM
Charter member
#110736, "Great character, good job. We had some fun fights and ..."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 03:45 PM
58 posts
#110770, "A few things"
In response to Reply #9

Most of the time you were right about me attacking people.

I was walking around underhanding mages and whatnot to see if they would tell you.

Balnor that one time.

That nexun bard in galadon the last time. Though I missed him and neither of us got a hit. I figured thats why you laughed when you came in and saw us in perfect health. You wanted to warrent me but there was no proof!

I had fun messing with you and our conversations.

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Mon 03-Sep-12 08:58 PM
Charter member
#110740, "I think we only had the one fight"
In response to Reply #1

But you actually did quite well, build not withstanding. If it is any consolation, you ran Krunk out of blood, and coming back to finish you off was a significant gamble for him.

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 03:48 PM
58 posts
#110771, "RE: I think we only had the one fight"
In response to Reply #11

Yeah we did. Unfortunate right!? It was an extreme gamble for me to thirst so far away and with so many enemies for me to get out, but I kind of wanted to give it my all against you and knew if I died It would be to the mighty krunk.

I guess you were surprised to con kill me. I know all the other villagers were pondering what happened.

Jawn Foote (Anonymous)Tue 04-Sep-12 10:08 AM
Charter member
#110749, "I really liked Ackor"
In response to Reply #1

I think you RPed a demanding chalice seeker very well and were a great example of how to RP attitude.

I'm really sorry I got you killed on the volcano that time. I was stupidly unaware of what was going on and was legitimately chasing you as fast as I could to herb you back to health. That was one of my top 10 stupid CF moments with any character.

I may have also gotten you killed at the Archmage once, if so I again apologize. Running quality characters who I'm on friendly terms with out of con by accident makes me facepalm.

In any event, I had no problem running around with you and feel like I didn't get enough quality Ackor time. Outlander priest of village god + evil villager + "tsk, tsk" from the warden branch made for some interesting interactions for me. Thank you.

Keep it up and just a reminder that there's room in the Tree.

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 03:53 PM
58 posts
#110773, "Jawn "
In response to Reply #12

It was good knowing you as Yoshika, but I was unsure how to approach you as Ackor at first. I didnt want to come off as Yoshika 2.0 to you and I had to make sure I stayed IC.

the volcano incident was just funny to me. I was running like Nooo nooo and you kept coming. I couldnt even be mad I just laughed as I ran back to my corpse.

The archmage thing was my fault. I saw he was convulsing for about 5 or 6 rounds and was like I will just flurry and he will die. Well I flurried for 2 hits and got lagged out in there and 2 novas ate me up.

I will keep in mind the room in the tree. I have never had an outlander before... hmm....

blackfire87Wed 05-Sep-12 03:53 PM
58 posts
#110774, "Double post. Sorry. nt"
In response to Reply #12
Edited on Wed 05-Sep-12 03:54 PM

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110726 Previous topic | Next topic