Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ryntallin Jodeph the Grand Elder ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110690
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 31-Aug-12 08:04 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110690, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ryntallin Jodeph the Grand Elder of Changelings"

Fri Aug 31 18:02:18 2012

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ryntallin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:138

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jinjer (Anonymous)Fri 31-Aug-12 10:32 PM
Charter member
#110694, "I hope this wasnt over our fight today"
In response to Reply #0

I felt bleh after you died and then I got the echo of you deleting. I was leaving all your stuff but your platemail. You had a wicked combo of forms imo, I have had the tiger and it rocks pk wise anyhow. But a shaman is just a rough fight for a shifter, we make you run out of mana and dispel all your #### and then its oh no for you. Sorry I am rambling, come back with something else and enjoy yourself thats what its about.

TMNSSat 01-Sep-12 12:20 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110698, "Nope. I almost deleted 2 days ago..."
In response to Reply #2

...when I mob-died in hilarious circumstances.

Had like 5 CON when you got me, so yeah, don't worry.

And I knew all the things you could do to me but just didn't really plan for anything (I had no food whatsoever like...at anytime with this char due to carrionfeed so after famish wore off there was just no way I could keep my mana going).

Hope you enjoyed my gears!

Iklahn (Anonymous)Fri 31-Aug-12 10:15 PM
Charter member
#110691, "Boo this man!"
In response to Reply #0

I think you were the only Seeker, other then Mylene, who had been around since before I was Rhyme. God damn you were around a long time with low hours. Great char, and I wish we could have found that stupid rod for you. Hopefully you enjoyed your time in Nexus and good luck with the next char.

TMNSSat 01-Sep-12 12:21 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#110699, "You were a lot cooler than I expected..."
In response to Reply #1

...after our first interaction was you being a giant prick to me

We got along famously after that but yeah, I'd say after June I only averaged 5 hrs a week (at most).

You're doing great things with the Island, only problem is I notice that when you're not playing "peak" Nexus times there is literally no one in the cabal.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110690 Previous topic | Next topic