Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Fiondra the Elemental Mistress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110644
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 29-Aug-12 03:52 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110644, "(DELETED) [None] Fiondra the Elemental Mistress"

Wed Aug 29 13:48:04 2012

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Fiondra perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Deleted this that i knew i wouldent ever be induct (Anonymous)Wed 29-Aug-12 03:57 PM
Charter member
#110646, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Fiondra the Elemental Mistress"
In response to Reply #0

100+ hours as a pledge to the scion, and i never got a single interview, nothing. I just got borred and realized i would never be inducted and i was tired of beein a punching bag with 650-700 hp.

As always i start out with a good role idea, and rp often. But when i hit the 70 hours mark i always tend to forget the rp and just ignore it,
and dont ad new role chapters..

Not much to say... was fun to try a 7 path invoker. but as i diddent hero i diddent feel the full potential.. I will not play an invoker agian though.

Ackor (Anonymous)Wed 29-Aug-12 03:54 PM
Charter member
#110645, "Wait...what?"
In response to Reply #0

Didnt we just fight? Why the deletion? What happened?

fionra (Anonymous)Wed 29-Aug-12 04:19 PM
Charter member
#110647, "RE: Wait...what?"
In response to Reply #1

yes we did, had nothing to do with anyone in cf, i just like to get my chars involved with cabal politics, and that wouldent happen.

And i have burned alot of con trying to find my black rod, and unlucky teleports, so i had 9 or 10 con left, and was thinking i could just delete now, so i wouldent waste more of my time trying to get a interviev with someone who diddent want me in.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110644 Previous topic | Next topic