Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Xoxi the Master of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110603
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 26-Aug-12 11:16 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110603, "(DELETED) [None] Xoxi the Master of Faith"

Sun Aug 26 21:13:34 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Xoxi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply GLWYN!, Luminave (Anonymous), 30-Aug-12 01:48 AM, #11
Reply Xoxi, Ackor (Anonymous), 27-Aug-12 08:45 AM, #1
     Reply Agreed., Tesline, 27-Aug-12 11:25 AM, #2
     Reply If you don't have something nice or constructive to say..., Voralian, 27-Aug-12 03:59 PM, #3
          Reply Was this really you? This was a horrible character even..., Lhydia, 27-Aug-12 04:23 PM, #4
          Reply How dare you blaspheme against the Lord. NT, TMNS, 27-Aug-12 06:50 PM, #6
          Reply No. I play quality characters. txt, Voralian, 28-Aug-12 03:06 PM, #9
          Reply I will say what is true...not what you tell me., Ackor (Anonymous), 27-Aug-12 05:18 PM, #5
               Reply RE: I will say what is true...not what you tell me., Daevryn, 27-Aug-12 08:11 PM, #7
               Reply This., Tesline, 29-Aug-12 04:41 PM, #10
               Reply I killed him and he later killed me., Dallevian, 28-Aug-12 08:23 AM, #8

Luminave (Anonymous)Thu 30-Aug-12 01:48 AM
Charter member
#110658, "GLWYN!"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I would have to say that all of my experiences with Xoxi were positive. I learned much about CF from him from a very IC point of view. I don't think I would have understood the religion of Baerinika without him.

I guess from what I have read from Daev that he went off the reservation sometimes, but I myself have destroyed a character out of frustration. I'd like to think that we can all recover from these mistakes. Sometimes it just takes people stepping back and taking a deep breath. I too fail to do this sometimes, but it is still good advice.

Xoxi and Luminave had a lot of great RP and I am sorry if you were not able to see and interact in the positive ways I saw from this character. Remember, it takes two to tango.

Ackor (Anonymous)Mon 27-Aug-12 08:45 AM
Charter member
#110605, "Xoxi"
In response to Reply #0

You were a douche of a character and I am sure not too many people liked you much.

Glad to see you go as you were annoying with your tells to the point where I had to just ignore you soon as you logged on.

TeslineMon 27-Aug-12 11:25 AM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110606, "Agreed."
In response to Reply #1

To be honest this character needed to get over himself. This character was 30% of the time putrid BS. That doesn't seem like much but it is about 29.5% too much.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

VoralianMon 27-Aug-12 03:59 PM
Member since 13th Dec 2011
291 posts
#110609, "If you don't have something nice or constructive to say..."
In response to Reply #1

Refrain from posting. Maybe someone will roleplay killing you on accident and no leaving corpseguard on.

LhydiaMon 27-Aug-12 04:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#110610, "Was this really you? This was a horrible character even..."
In response to Reply #3

gr

TMNSMon 27-Aug-12 06:50 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#110612, "How dare you blaspheme against the Lord. NT"
In response to Reply #4

NT

VoralianTue 28-Aug-12 03:06 PM
Member since 13th Dec 2011
291 posts
#110621, "No. I play quality characters. txt"
In response to Reply #4

You do not know who I am.

Ackor (Anonymous)Mon 27-Aug-12 05:18 PM
Charter member
#110611, "I will say what is true...not what you tell me."
In response to Reply #3

And if this was your character do you wonder why no one has said anything good about him yet? Because he was a crappy character.

Cursing at people and saying things completely just off color and borderline OOC.

And maybe someone will "RP killing me and leaving corpseguard off"... but that does not affect me.

Good day.

DaevrynMon 27-Aug-12 08:11 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#110613, "RE: I will say what is true...not what you tell me."
In response to Reply #5

>And if this was your character do you wonder why no one has
>said anything good about him yet? Because he was a crappy
>character.

Actually, I will: he was pretty cool and put a lot of effort into his RP a good 70% of the time.

It's just that when he went off the reservation he really went off the reservation.

TeslineWed 29-Aug-12 04:41 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#110648, "This."
In response to Reply #7

I agree that he was good most of the time but the good doesn't make up for the bad. Yes someone might donate to an orphange but that doesnt make up for murdering six children the day before. (This is a metaphor not to be taken as is.(This is for those who need me to explain that, not for normal people with common sense.))

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

DallevianTue 28-Aug-12 08:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#110615, "I killed him and he later killed me."
In response to Reply #5

it was not an unpleasant interaction at all, it was as normal as CF gets

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110603 Previous topic | Next topic