Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Leric Elvold the Connoisseur of the Rec..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110531
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Aug-12 11:08 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110531, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Leric Elvold the Connoisseur of the Recondite, Erudite Scoundrel of the Eternal Star"

Wed Aug 22 21:04:41 2012

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Leric perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:312

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well that sucks., Treyliu (Anonymous), 24-Aug-12 10:47 PM, #5
Reply This makes me sad, Whiysdan, 23-Aug-12 11:37 AM, #2
Reply RE: This makes me sad, Aradyn, 23-Aug-12 03:52 PM, #3
     Reply RE: This makes me sad, Oirwn (Anonymous), 23-Aug-12 06:25 PM, #4
     Reply Just noticed this..., Ziruanja (Anonymous), 25-Aug-12 03:01 AM, #6
Reply farrrrrrgs. wtf lad. meh glitta pants. kovolicous, Voralian, 23-Aug-12 06:50 AM, #1

Treyliu (Anonymous)Fri 24-Aug-12 10:47 PM
Charter member
#110583, "Well that sucks."
In response to Reply #0

I always liked you and had some big plans for explorations. But you always seemed reluctant-- now I realize why. Playing CF slower than everyone else just doesn't work. I can definitely understand.

You were always a pleasure to deal with. Be well and hopefully we shall cross paths again in the future, my friend.

WhiysdanThu 23-Aug-12 11:37 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110555, "This makes me sad"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked Leric. I was bummed when you stopped logging. I hope you're enjoying something else.

=w=

AradynThu 23-Aug-12 03:51 PM
Member since 11th Feb 2007
30 posts
#110564, "RE: This makes me sad"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Thu 23-Aug-12 03:52 PM

I haven't been in the fields since Leric's last logout, unfortunately. My connection went out for about five days, I got it back, found out it was still horrible and then decided not to play CF until it was fixed. Apparently I'm doomed to have it never fixed. It does mean that if I do come back, it won't be till next summer.

That said, I absolutely loved this character and I had every intention to age die him before my connection went insane. Pretty much everything about this character was awesome, and the vast majority of CFers are classy folks. I'm very thankful for all the rewards I was given and for people who were willing to drag(and deal with) a near useless thief to come along. That is, not to say thieves are useless, but that I'm rubbish using them as an exploration character.

I can't think of anything bad to say anyone, which is a first, really. I don't know if that means I've matured over the years, or the people in CF have. Either way, much love.

Thumbs up: Whyisdan(best for the first), Tanion(even if Leric hated you), Oirwn, Ziruanja, Cgadi, immortal who gave me stuff for the RC(yay!), Samvrita, Akoruko, Qalita, Julliane, Nyrkre(sp?), Rosaline, Dracovius, Salmt, Gjir and anyone who ever let me come along with them to explore

I'm probably missing quite a few. But you are all probably cool in my book.

Oirwn (Anonymous)Thu 23-Aug-12 06:25 PM
Charter member
#110569, "RE: This makes me sad"
In response to Reply #3

Oh man, so much of my story and subsequent role play had a lot to do with you. Your presence really matured my character. Lots of fun, and very sorry to see you go.

Ziruanja (Anonymous)Sat 25-Aug-12 03:01 AM
Charter member
#110585, "Just noticed this..."
In response to Reply #3

Super bummed about this. First off, I had a blast playing with you. Leric was a bit tricky for Ziruanja because while he was chaotic, he never broke the law (that she was aware of) and there was something about his nature that just really clicked with hers. He complimented her very well and I could tell you were doing some very interesting things with your roleplay in the Herald.

Also, you weren't as bad in exploration situations as you might think. A thief who can pick any lock for you, stab any fool for you and do it well, and most importantly... A thief that can RUN when he needs to without being told to = very fun. I felt like we could kill a lot of things together if we had the time.

VoralianThu 23-Aug-12 06:50 AM
Member since 13th Dec 2011
291 posts
#110538, "farrrrrrgs. wtf lad. meh glitta pants. kovolicous"
In response to Reply #0

i love you man

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110531 Previous topic | Next topic