Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Szzilizi Sundown the Legend of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110457
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 20-Aug-12 08:36 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110457, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Szzilizi Sundown the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon Aug 20 18:35:38 2012

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Szzilizi perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:184

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bummsky. Good job., Cainargen (Anonymous), 21-Aug-12 11:39 AM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Szzilizi Sundown the Legend ..., Inerayo (Anonymous), 21-Aug-12 08:15 AM, #6
Reply Nice job, sorry to see you go, Salyeris (Anonymous), 21-Aug-12 06:59 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Szzilizi Sundown the Legend ..., Llonevia (Anonymous), 21-Aug-12 06:12 AM, #4
Reply You scared me. In a Caitlyn sort of way., Ryntallin Jodeph (Anonymous), 21-Aug-12 01:22 AM, #3
Reply Bittersweet, Iklahn (Anonymous), 20-Aug-12 09:03 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Szzilizi Sundown the Legend ..., Abiritha (Anonymous), 20-Aug-12 08:48 PM, #1

Cainargen (Anonymous)Tue 21-Aug-12 11:39 AM
Charter member
#110471, "Bummsky. Good job."
In response to Reply #0

Didn't quite get to full range hero before you stopped showing, but I suspect we would've made a good team.

You were arrogant ic without being a #### ooc, which is a hard line for some folks, so I wanted to say good job on that, and GLWYN.

Thanks

Inerayo (Anonymous)Tue 21-Aug-12 08:15 AM
Charter member
#110468, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Szzilizi Sundown the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were strong and you never backed down from a fight, even if the odds were not always in your favor. Made me think of the BattleRagers of old that would make war on anyone and everyone to prove their strength. You scared the hell out of me too, at the beginning, I could do nothing at all against you, we had some good fights towards the middle, and I am beginning to think that that last battle you were just ready to be done.

You will be missed as an enemy.

Salyeris (Anonymous)Tue 21-Aug-12 06:59 AM
Charter member
#110466, "Nice job, sorry to see you go"
In response to Reply #0

For some reason I seem to get along best with the dark elves that have been in the battle cabal with me (which is sort of funny for RP reasons). They all seem to have some good RP that makes interacting enjoyable and be pretty skilled in PK, and Szzilizi was no exception, so I'm sorry to lose a good ally.

(No dark elf could ever really be a "friend" after all)

Llonevia (Anonymous)Tue 21-Aug-12 06:12 AM
Charter member
#110465, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Szzilizi Sundown the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #0

This character I considered to be a turd with the amount of complaining you did when things did not go your way. You were consistantly aggressive to a ranger tribunal in town simply because you were wanted. Our fights mostly involved no mages or magics at all yet because you were wanted you'd come into town to try and grab a free pk on a civilized ranger. When you did die the two times I made certain to take all your #### to stop you for a while. That's how it goes some time. Don't spend countless hours and notes to bitch about your failures.

Ryntallin Jodeph (Anonymous)Tue 21-Aug-12 01:22 AM
Charter member
#110463, "You scared me. In a Caitlyn sort of way."
In response to Reply #0

Well done.

Iklahn (Anonymous)Mon 20-Aug-12 09:03 PM
Charter member
#110460, "Bittersweet"
In response to Reply #0

Great char, great foe. I figured after I hadn't seen you in almost a month that you were either going to make a big nasty comeback, or one last hurrah. GLWYN and I hope I get to interact with that one as well.

PS: You were probably the perfect build for kicking the living #### out of my build at will.

Abiritha (Anonymous)Mon 20-Aug-12 08:48 PM
Charter member
#110458, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Szzilizi Sundown the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #0

Awe wut da fudge. You and I was suppose to be the scary Dark-elves of battle, but our times never meshed

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110457 Previous topic | Next topic