Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Igzant the Taiotoshi, Village Applicant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110427
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 19-Aug-12 03:00 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110427, "(AUTO) [None] Igzant the Taiotoshi, Village Applicant"

Sun Aug 19 12:59:09 2012

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Igzant perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:247

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I might have to buy this PBF., TMNS, 19-Aug-12 04:28 PM, #3
Reply Holy ####, 247 hours as an applicant??? Did you piss o..., Graatch, 19-Aug-12 03:38 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Holy ####, 247 hours as an applicant??? Did you pi..., Knac, 19-Aug-12 04:00 PM, #2
          Reply I never actually met this guy., Salyeris (Anonymous), 19-Aug-12 05:03 PM, #4
               Reply I think new since there is a Character with an almost i..., Alston, 19-Aug-12 06:43 PM, #5
               Reply No way he was new, Gaplemo, 19-Aug-12 10:15 PM, #6
               Reply Bored maybe. n/t, Alston, 19-Aug-12 11:21 PM, #7
               Reply Yeah and to add to that.....after using the magic he wo..., Abernyte, 20-Aug-12 06:12 AM, #8
               Reply EXACTLY, Yoshika (Anonymous), 21-Aug-12 10:06 PM, #9

TMNSSun 19-Aug-12 04:28 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110430, "I might have to buy this PBF."
In response to Reply #0

Pretty sure you helped me kill villagers a month or two ago.

GraatchSun 19-Aug-12 03:38 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
167 posts
#110428, "Holy ####, 247 hours as an applicant??? Did you piss o..."
In response to Reply #0

wtf

KnacSun 19-Aug-12 04:00 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
#110429, "RE: Holy ####, 247 hours as an applicant??? Did you pi..."
In response to Reply #1

Nah, he was level sitting at 35 for a long long long time using healers, magic, and whatnot. Guess he decided to try being a villager - not sure why he didn't get it (reputation or maybe he didn't play enough..dunno).

Salyeris (Anonymous)Sun 19-Aug-12 05:03 PM
Charter member
#110431, "I never actually met this guy."
In response to Reply #2

I remember seeing him logged in sitting at 35 though, and I think he was pretty much a murder all (including hitting villagers). Maybe he was somewhat new and just saw the quest and went along with it, I'm not sure, but I never saw him once after he was an applicant so I think he went stright to auto after pledging.

I just remember when I saw him on the applicant list, I recall thinking to myself WTF.

AlstonSun 19-Aug-12 06:43 PM
Member since 07th Sep 2011
858 posts
#110433, "I think new since there is a Character with an almost i..."
In response to Reply #4

db df

GaplemoSun 19-Aug-12 10:15 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#110437, "No way he was new"
In response to Reply #4

He was rocking a full felar set at assassinate level with loads of vuln weapons to hit assassinates with, and also the (magic) ring that lets you never get hungry or thirsty so he never had to step out of the shadows when stalking. He distended into hero range at assassinate level from getting so many assassinates. He was fighting human heroes at 35 or 36, whichever level assassinate comes.

No idea why he would go rager like that after using magic so long, I didn't interact much with him. Not dissing on him either, just straightening out the thought that he was new....there is absolutely no way. The guy was an extremely talented assassinate assassin.

AlstonSun 19-Aug-12 11:21 PM
Member since 07th Sep 2011
858 posts
#110441, "Bored maybe. n/t"
In response to Reply #6

dfed

AbernyteMon 20-Aug-12 06:12 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#110444, "Yeah and to add to that.....after using the magic he wo..."
In response to Reply #6

~

Yoshika (Anonymous)Tue 21-Aug-12 10:06 PM
Charter member
#110483, "EXACTLY"
In response to Reply #4

Heard sometime after I had become a hero that he had became an applicant. I was like really? After attacking villagers and using magic and doing whatever you wanted to do?

I remember him assassinating me with an older char and using hella magic.

Definitely was not new.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110427 Previous topic | Next topic