Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hael the Champion of the Code" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110410
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Aug-12 06:00 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110410, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hael the Champion of the Code"

Sat Aug 18 15:59:55 2012

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Hael perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:97

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oh, no., Jawn Foote (Anonymous), 18-Aug-12 06:13 PM, #2
Reply I really had to think hard about admitting to play this..., Tesline, 18-Aug-12 06:09 PM, #1
     Reply We didn't get to interact too much.., Cgadi (Anonymous), 18-Aug-12 07:19 PM, #3
     Reply I made an outlander last time...., Tesline, 18-Aug-12 07:24 PM, #4
     Reply Enjoyed ranking with you, Cevorden (Anonymous), 18-Aug-12 07:31 PM, #5
     Reply Welll...good to know I had a small impact!, Tesline, 18-Aug-12 07:40 PM, #6
     Reply Bastard, I didn't get a chance to kill you! :( n/t, Abiritha (Anonymous), 18-Aug-12 08:46 PM, #7
     Reply It was fun knowing you..., Salmt (Anonymous), 19-Aug-12 01:03 AM, #8
     Reply Pked you as, Voralian, 20-Aug-12 08:30 AM, #9
     Reply RE: I really had to think hard about admitting to play ..., Whiysdan, 20-Aug-12 11:02 AM, #10
          Reply Rp wise., Tesline, 20-Aug-12 02:17 PM, #11

Jawn Foote (Anonymous)Sat 18-Aug-12 06:13 PM
Charter member
#110412, "Oh, no."
In response to Reply #0

That's a disappointment.

I frequently have a difficult time differentiating between the various paladins of the fortress because so many of them seem to be variations on the same theme, but Hael really stood out for me.

After that initial fight I decided to never hunt you again, fully believing that you were well on your way to a life of freedom from stupid oaths silly loyalties and basically that you were gonna screw up being a paladin pretty royally. And that's a good thing in the eyes of Jawn Foote.

Good Luck With Your Next.

TeslineSat 18-Aug-12 06:09 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110411, "I really had to think hard about admitting to play this..."
In response to Reply #0

First off I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE paladins. Saying that Monks are extremely awesome for fighting fighter classes. Failed heavily against offensive shifters. I tried to delete this character four different times but because I enjoyed the RP and 85% of people I dealt with I tried to force this character. I may never play a paladin again.

On a brighter note I had some of the must fun interactions I have ever had with this character.

Whiysdan- I might have to follow you with a healer or shaman because paladins aren't my play style and I REALLY enjoy your religion. Sorry I didn't last but again paladins....

Rayihn- Had NO IDEA why I was at your shrine...it was funny though being dragged into something.

I'll respond to the rest. This character REALLY didn't last long enough for me to put goodbyes....going to a heavy pker next/rper.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Cgadi (Anonymous)Sat 18-Aug-12 07:19 PM
Charter member
#110413, "We didn't get to interact too much.."
In response to Reply #1

But I hope you enjoyed the brief interactions we had

Also, I meant what I said in your final moments...

Come to the dark side

TeslineSat 18-Aug-12 07:24 PM
582 posts
#110414, "I made an outlander last time...."
In response to Reply #3

And got kicked out and joined the Fortress. I think I am going to stop playing goodies....I'll shoot for the Outlanders after my current...I am playing something I wanted to play for so so sos os so so long since I saw it done by another person. I am just going to do it better.

Cevorden (Anonymous)Sat 18-Aug-12 07:31 PM
Charter member
#110415, "Enjoyed ranking with you"
In response to Reply #1

So you couldnt fight it any longer, eh? But no point in fighting it if you dont enjoy it enough.

I was planning to learn the ropes at the lower levels a bit but I enjoyed ranking with you so I couldnt turn down a group invitation. Got me into drinking and fighting with my hands. Good times.

TeslineSat 18-Aug-12 07:40 PM
582 posts
#110417, "Welll...good to know I had a small impact!"
In response to Reply #5

You were fun...and it was easy to travel with you...wow elf paladins exp penalty is rough. Just don't try to fight with your hands too much XP

Abiritha (Anonymous)Sat 18-Aug-12 08:46 PM
Charter member
#110418, "Bastard, I didn't get a chance to kill you! :( n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n't

Salmt (Anonymous)Sun 19-Aug-12 01:03 AM
Charter member
#110419, "It was fun knowing you..."
In response to Reply #1

What dwarf wouldn't enjoy the company of a drunken elf, even if all he drank was fruity wine.

Sorry to see you go, but if you weren't enjoying yourself, I hope you find something to play that you like.

VoralianMon 20-Aug-12 08:30 AM
Member since 13th Dec 2011
291 posts
#110447, "Pked you as"
In response to Reply #1

Parrkov

Also got you with your privious chars.

Sry About the pkers.
Pkerpkerpker

Boatboatboat.

I need a cig this morning.

WhiysdanMon 20-Aug-12 11:02 AM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#110451, "RE: I really had to think hard about admitting to play ..."
In response to Reply #1

Doh! I really actually enjoyed Hael a lot. I did think that you were much more a Squire than a Scribe, but Whiysdan definitely wouldn't care about that from a religion standpoint. This character really blossomed open about half-way through, I thought. I watched you a ton and I really liked the RP you were pulling off. I had some pretty fun title ideas for you. Glad you had fun!

=w=

TeslineMon 20-Aug-12 02:17 PM
582 posts
#110454, "Rp wise."
In response to Reply #10

This character was the most fun I ever had. I always enjoy your religion and the interactions definitely coming back with a shaman or druid next time. Maybe a healer.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110410 Previous topic | Next topic