Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lamahrya Vyn'Ilea Thoramaen the R..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110300
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Aug-12 05:24 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110300, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lamahrya Vyn'Ilea Thoramaen the Radiant Mystic of Magic, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Sun Aug 12 03:22:44 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Lamahrya perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:523

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A Quick One!, Yean, 12-Aug-12 07:11 AM, #2
Reply FWIW, Drekvah (Anonymous), 12-Aug-12 08:21 AM, #5
Reply RE: FWIW, Lamahrya (Anonymous), 12-Aug-12 09:58 AM, #6
Reply You were interesting to talk to., Hael. (Anonymous), 12-Aug-12 10:45 PM, #7
Reply RE: You were interesting to talk to., Lamahrya (Anonymous), 13-Aug-12 12:55 AM, #8
Reply RE: A Quick One!, Rimcal (Anonymous), 13-Aug-12 10:51 AM, #9
Reply RE: A Quick One!, Lamahrya (Anonymous), 13-Aug-12 01:07 PM, #10
Reply RE: A Quick One!, Enlilth, 13-Aug-12 02:50 PM, #11
Reply RE: A Quick One!, Lamahrya (Anonymous), 14-Aug-12 12:53 AM, #12
Reply *like*, Whiysdan, 14-Aug-12 12:32 PM, #13
Reply RE: A Quick One!, Lian, 14-Aug-12 11:45 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lamahrya Vyn'Ilea Thoramaen t..., Nossie, 12-Aug-12 06:08 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lamahrya Vyn'Ilea Thoramaen t..., Lamahrya (Anonymous), 12-Aug-12 07:15 AM, #3
          Reply heh giants arent too smart you know, Dracovius (Anonymous), 12-Aug-12 07:25 AM, #4

YeanSun 12-Aug-12 07:09 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110302, "A Quick One!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 12-Aug-12 07:11 AM

I basically rolled this char solely to check out the current scene in CF after 2 years, after some interesting news got round to me. It was pretty much a throwaway char that died a lot and had minimal rp as I didn't expect to last that long..then somehow lasted for 500+ hours?

Got bored at 400 hours and thought I was done satisfying my craving, when Padwei made me the EP, and Dracovius came along, which made the last 100 hours a whole load of insane fun.

Was my first invoker ever and I enjoyed the diversity of the class very much. It kept things fun even after hundreds of hours, and is something I'd play again in future.

Sorry about that Zulg, I admit to being impatient. I still think there needs to be some permdelete function

Anyway I'm deleting to roll a better char, and hopefully contribute more to the scene.

Some short goodbyes:

Lian - Thanks for the chats and promo to Aco! I liked your attitude.

Padwei - Thanks for taking a chance with me on EP. It really turned things around in terms of fun factor and gave me a lot more to do

Imm Who Titled Me - Thanks I loved the title..it summed my role up into a few words perfectly

Dracovius - Thanks for all the fun times, you made me remember why it's fun playing morts!

Gvilond - Thanks for the bit of help. There are much less risk-taking, aggressive chars these days so you definitely made things more fun.

Everyone else just post and I'll reply.

Cheers,
Yean

(No idea why I can't post the name as Lamahrya but nvm.)

Drekvah (Anonymous)Sun 12-Aug-12 08:21 AM
Charter member
#110305, "FWIW"
In response to Reply #2

You were one of the classiest foes Drekvah has faced his whole life. From weak drow spectre to lich, you never have failed to deliver with a good fight or RP. I think the low of this character was when I killed you AFK that one time at the fort, about halfway through I realized you were AFK and was like bleh, I actually like this one. Anyone but her!

Please roll more characters, you're an awesome presence to team playerbase.

Lamahrya (Anonymous)Sun 12-Aug-12 09:58 AM
Charter member
#110307, "RE: FWIW"
In response to Reply #5

Yea that was totally my own fault, then I get mad about it I remember you were writhing once at the Chasm, got away and then that Villager that likes to do it, probably tripped you to death somewhere :p

And yes you'll run into my new char I promise..how's it possible not to be drawn to a lich? Good luck with that!

Hael. (Anonymous)Sun 12-Aug-12 10:45 PM
Charter member
#110330, "You were interesting to talk to."
In response to Reply #2

I enjoyed your talks to me about drinking and the final knowledge you passed onto me. Never ever dealt with one of your characters before. It was enjoyable to have you around. I really didn't think you were going to be gone THAT fast. GLWYN/Doing Imm things.

Lamahrya (Anonymous)Mon 13-Aug-12 12:55 AM
Charter member
#110332, "RE: You were interesting to talk to."
In response to Reply #7

Hael was fun..then again all the Whiysdan followers I bumped into I really liked Keep up the good work and do more Acolytey things!

Rimcal (Anonymous)Mon 13-Aug-12 10:51 AM
Charter member
#110335, "RE: A Quick One!"
In response to Reply #2

Was good to know you and sad to see that you are now gone, you had a nice char, and I liked your vision about things. yesterday I was waiting to see you online to speak and discuss some views about the subject you asked me to search. Anyway was an honor to travel and learn with you.

Lamahrya (Anonymous)Mon 13-Aug-12 01:07 PM
Charter member
#110337, "RE: A Quick One!"
In response to Reply #9

I liked Rimcal a lot..just felt he was going nowhere hence decided to push you towards Acolyte with all the little thoughts and tasks. No matter, you can always continue researching if it interests you. Have fun!

EnlilthMon 13-Aug-12 02:50 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#110339, "RE: A Quick One!"
In response to Reply #2

Here's what you should roll next...

Yean.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Lamahrya (Anonymous)Tue 14-Aug-12 12:53 AM
Charter member
#110345, "RE: A Quick One!"
In response to Reply #11

If I can make some good morts, then perhaps

WhiysdanTue 14-Aug-12 12:32 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#110353, "*like*"
In response to Reply #11

!!!

LianTue 14-Aug-12 11:45 PM
Member since 18th May 2012
3 posts
#110358, "RE: A Quick One!"
In response to Reply #2

Great character, I'm glad I could play a small role in her progression I liked your attitude a lot, too.

Sucks I wasn't around as much over the last month because it would have been interesting to see you as a leader.

NossieSun 12-Aug-12 06:08 AM
Member since 18th Apr 2010
24 posts
#110301, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lamahrya Vyn'Ilea Thoramaen t..."
In response to Reply #0

Yuck, you blame the paladin for leaving without a word, and now you do it yourself!
A pity man, who's going to show up during my playing times now.
Anyway, enjoyed your character very much, it's always good to have a competent invoker near you. GLWYN!

Lamahrya (Anonymous)Sun 12-Aug-12 07:15 AM
Charter member
#110303, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Lamahrya Vyn'Ilea Thoramaen t..."
In response to Reply #1

Heh I did warn you at least, not like the dumbass paladin

Thanks..we didn't hang out all that much but you were highly competent. Hope to see you as a Maran soon!

>Yuck, you blame the paladin for leaving without a word, and
>now you do it yourself!
>A pity man, who's going to show up during my playing times
>now.
>Anyway, enjoyed your character very much, it's always good to
>have a competent invoker near you. GLWYN!

Dracovius (Anonymous)Sun 12-Aug-12 07:25 AM
Charter member
#110304, "heh giants arent too smart you know"
In response to Reply #3

Also, you got a nod and a wink followed by a striptease and then some really nice gifts on the ground. Hell even the watcher was blushing by the end of that dance

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110300 Previous topic | Next topic