Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Koltven the Channeler of the Spirits" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110294
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 11-Aug-12 12:24 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110294, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Koltven the Channeler of the Spirits"

Sat Aug 11 10:23:36 2012

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Koltven perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:89

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mylene (Anonymous)Mon 13-Aug-12 09:27 AM
Charter member
#110334, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Koltven the Channeler of the Spir..."
In response to Reply #0

This makes me sad, I had some high hopes to see a conjurer in the Isle and wished I had some more time to spend with you to see how things worked out. I liked your attitude and can understand how it could be frustrating at times.

Let me know what you thought was good / bad with N/N conjurer if you wouldn't mind.

Koltven (Anonymous)Mon 13-Aug-12 06:41 PM
Charter member
#110340, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Koltven the Channeler of the Spir..."
In response to Reply #1

Koltven was definitely a throwaway char at best, my love for the isle has always been there since day one. But with my recent chars of Krantmagna and Xanta I've fallen in love with it's current thick scheme of rp and political aspect that's blossomed on the isle. I love conjurers and the amount of offensive and defensive power you can pick up simply by your summonings. Koltven was definitely my first that even passed the realms of rank 35 and I have to say I enjoyed the Pk dynamics I was granted. I definitely learned a lot via deaths but it was all with good reason.

I'll be more than happy to express to you what I've learned Via email or aim if that's okay.

Yahoo: Brandon_laurent18@yahoo.com
AIM: Stlucian2debone

Koltven (Anonymous)Mon 13-Aug-12 06:44 PM
Charter member
#110341, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Koltven the Channeler of the Spir..."
In response to Reply #1

Conjurers if played correctly can definitely be an asset to the isle, I did a lot of my work Solo since people did not like the amount of down time I took up, but were very helpful in other means. I tried to be more uppity with Koltven b/c I knew from the get go as a N/N conjurer I'd be eating a good bit of deaths some for my stupidity and others for not grasping the intricacies of summoning. I enjoyed Mylene very much and wished torwards the end that we had more time together, but than again if I was to put in hrs the amount of Time I've spent with you seeing as I've played four chars through your life I couldn't complain. I feel that you've definitely earned the title of Elder and did a very good job in complimenting...Iklahn's harsh RP lol I will see you again soon hopefully. Thanks for all the help.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110294 Previous topic | Next topic