Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Martel Hawkeye the Dai Sensei of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110288
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 10-Aug-12 09:32 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110288, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Martel Hawkeye the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Fri Aug 10 19:30:01 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Martel perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:238

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DragomirFri 10-Aug-12 09:58 PM
Member since 09th Mar 2006
220 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110289, "Wow! What a ride!"
In response to Reply #0

I never before understood why people love Battle so much. I am terrible at PK so I REALLY need that quick escape of magic to survive. I decided to give it a try anyway and I know got it. That was AWESOME! Yes I still suck at PK, but wow, you learn to be quick on your feet real fast.

This will be brief and quick as I leave for Vacation tomorrow morning. I knew I was getting close to death and wanted to finish it up before I left. Sorry if I seemed a little suicidal at the end.

It was VERY obvious I was new to battle right from the start to anyone that looked. It probably looked like I was new to the Fields as well at times... This was also the first assassin I got high enough to assassinate. Wow can an assassin turn a battle quickly, if you can last long enough to let it happen.

I have to thank the Commander and Drillmaster for their aid. They both helped me out a lot with both Lore and tactics and just smacking me when I went wrong.

Special thanks to Kelarin for first giving me the chance in Battle and then teaching me all about Battle.

So many allies and enemies, Post and I will reply when I get back. Sorry for this being so brief.

Nari (Anonymous)Sat 11-Aug-12 12:46 AM
Charter member
#110290, "Sorry for all the snares"
In response to Reply #1

I knew you hated it, but I had to get me some evil kills! Iunna cranialed me for it...

Zameida (Anonymous)Sat 11-Aug-12 01:23 AM
Charter member
#110292, "You had some guts!"
In response to Reply #1

And you were the second assassin to actually surprise me with an assassination attempt. A failed one, but still.

GLWYN!

KelarinSat 11-Aug-12 02:40 PM
Member since 29th May 2012
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110297, "RE: Wow! What a ride!"
In response to Reply #1

Martel was such a great presence in the Village. You always had the right attitude and wanted to jump into the fight. I don't think I once heard a complaint out of you and ultimately thought you did a great job during a time when Battle faced many enemies.

I hope you had fun. See you again soon!

Darikir (Anonymous)Mon 13-Aug-12 10:09 PM
Charter member
#110342, "I had a lot of respect for you staying and fighting at ..."
In response to Reply #1

(n/t)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110288 Previous topic | Next topic