Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xirroc the Novice of Owaza, Elite Im..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110248
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 09-Aug-12 02:52 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110248, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xirroc the Novice of Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Thu Aug 9 12:49:59 2012

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Xirroc perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Alannah (Anonymous)Fri 10-Aug-12 08:51 AM
Charter member
#110275, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xirroc the Novice of Owaza, Elit..."
In response to Reply #0

And...there goes the best candidate for Shadow Lord. I could feel how new you were to the class, which was fine given you were doing what you were told and came back with some interesting information.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, power in Empire is as much about politics as anything else.

GLWYN

RetanWed 15-Aug-12 10:41 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110376, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xirroc the Novice of Owaza, Elit..."
In response to Reply #2

Sorry it took so long to reply! I was banned for some reason. Anyways! Yes i was totally new to the class and to empire. Also never had an arial....so.... totally new. I wanted shadow lord so bad but knew i wouldnt get it if i didnt finish what i was tasked with. I hate stalk/assassinate and probably will never try to do it again.... I wanted the character to come off as a loyal servant to those above me and a completely ruthless leader to those below. Sadly there were no other shadows... I did everything i was asked and as fast as i could. 2 things killed the character for me. Stalk/assassinate and the fact that a level 33 paladin rolled me when i was level 41. And I had all my protections up. Just really pissed me off. But oh well.

I put goodbyes up on dios a while back if you get a chance to look at them.

Btw congratz on IMMing!

AmarantheThu 09-Aug-12 09:29 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
#110266, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Xirroc the Novice of Owaza, Elit..."
In response to Reply #0

Things are not looking good for the Empire lately... poor Shadow Sect.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110248 Previous topic | Next topic