Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Akoruko Mi'yakamu the Seeker of Love..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110204
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 10-Aug-12 05:16 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110204, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Akoruko Mi'yakamu the Seeker of Love, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Wed Aug 8 19:17:20 2012

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Akoruko perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NoobAgainFri 10-Aug-12 05:16 AM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
411 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110205, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Thank you to all for the wonderful interactions. It's been an honor, a privilege and a pleasure to serve you at the Inn. Heralds and Tribunal remain to be my favorite cabals. I am really happy to see the resurgence of the Inn these days and all the wonderful events scheduled by Oirwn. The reason for deletion is simple - too little time. I have a lot of scheduled business travel in August and September plus quite a busy family life with a toddler, making login sessions interruptible and a bit frustrating as of late. In a way, requesting and becoming the High Herald set me back. It put a fair amount of pressure where it was not present before. Nonetheless, I learned of a giant aspect of the game as the High Herald which I did not think existed before... I'll say no more.

I'll keep this reasonably brief - there are too many people to remember. If you post, I will reply.

Rayihn: Thank you for the patronage and all of the interactions. This is my first real follower of yours (I partially tried as Zuseris) and I admit I was a bit intimidated at first but such intimidation quickly turned into a wonderful and welcome challenge. I found you to be an incredible listener and you really went along with the storyline that I tried to create. Thank you for the various RP tools that you granted me - such as the deck of tarot cards. It added a lot of flavor and allowed me to interact with others in a very neat way. You were stern and guided me well and seem to truly enjoy what you do. I will take your comment about continuing my role as I progress to heart - in a way, this is my shortcoming with many characters - I create a decent story but then don't know where to grow it. You are a wonderful imm and I have not had this much fun defining/thinking about some abstract concepts since college. Thank you for all the intellectual discussions.

=W=: Always a pleasure. You remain to be fun and playful. One of these days, I'll come up with a crazy way to utilize 13 and come knocking on the door.

Neltouda: I am embarassed to say that you probably saw me at the weakest points. One of these days I'll serve you a true mixed drink.

HERALDS: Leric, I thought of you as Cedric the Entertainer - you were a ton of fun. Oirwn, I loved the depth of your character. Flackerbuz (spelling), a poisoner chef, it doesn't get better than that. Brindlebum, you crazy SOB - I shudder what's going through your head but I'm rooting for you all the way; you are half-way redeemed! Nilclavan, too bad you disappeared!

TRIBUNAL: Provost Ziruajna, I watched your rise to power and I'm very impressed with you. You've almost inspired me to play a goodie... almost.

OTHERS: Balete, great partner, thank you for all the adventures. Chancellor, always a pleasure to explore the Sciony areas of Thera. Cgadi, if only you weren't too busy raiding the Spire and the Empire all the time!!! Too many others to remember at this moment - I'm sure I'll regret forgetting someone as soon as I post this...

Well, I think I'm pretty transparent in my characters, so you probably could have guessed my previous reincarnations - bards and healers.

Best of luck to you all and see you in the fields in a month or two.

- Vythigor, Artenno, Zuseris, Nirilas and now Akoruko (some others that I forget or are simply not worth mentioning).

RayihnThu 09-Aug-12 07:33 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#110208, "Much Much Love - you silly spaz"
In response to Reply #4

This was a great character all around, and I'm so honored to have been able to be a part of what you were building. I was worried that you'd kind of hate me for the challenges I kept presenting you with and all the pushing I did, so I'm very pleasantly surprised to see you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Hope to see you around the Bathhouse again when your schedule frees up!
Love,
R

Ziru (Anonymous)Thu 09-Aug-12 09:40 AM
Charter member
#110209, "Aww shucks,"
In response to Reply #4

You were great. I especially loved the way our conversations went. Akoruko oozed all kinds of spirited nobility and Ziru was all about that. I really, really wish we'd had more time to travel.

AmarantheThu 09-Aug-12 09:55 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
#110210, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #4

Just finished reviewing your role for the role contest, too.

Next time - update your role! It was a buzzkill to open up the role of the High Herald, submitted for a Role Contest, and find only a handful of level 1 entries.

Anyways, I totally relate to the reason for the deletion. Life is hard, and playing a CF character is not always compatible with adulthood. Squeeze in some place when life allows - we always need more Heralds!

Oirwn (Anonymous)Sat 11-Aug-12 02:57 AM
Charter member
#110293, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #4

It's a shame we didn't get to interact more, but I think I got inducted right as your times were starting to dwindle. I remember you reading my cards when I was innsitting at low levels and deciding then and there that it was Herald or bust for me. I appreciate you making the induction process simple, while still getting all the info you needed to make sure I was gonna make a legit Herald. I think it's a method I might have to adopt now.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110204 Previous topic | Next topic