Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Skekreet the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110190
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 08-Aug-12 10:28 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110190, "(AUTO) [None] Skekreet the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Aug 8 08:27:04 2012

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Skekreet perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Alas, I couldn't hang, Treebeard, 08-Aug-12 02:44 PM, #7
Reply Chirp chirp! How's my accent??, Rayihn, 08-Aug-12 02:53 PM, #8
Reply For a SPLIT second I was, Treebeard, 09-Aug-12 11:43 AM, #11
Reply *snap snap* I got da blues because my Skekreet left me., Kaabunk (Anonymous), 09-Aug-12 04:02 PM, #12
Reply Sweet arial name, Tsunami, 08-Aug-12 02:11 PM, #2
Reply Wait till I get AC in!!, Rayihn, 08-Aug-12 02:24 PM, #3
     Reply You'll never finish it. Stop lying ;) NT, TMNS, 08-Aug-12 02:43 PM, #4
     Reply RE: You'll never finish it. Stop lying ;) NT, Daevryn, 08-Aug-12 02:54 PM, #
     Reply Seriously! It's in for review!, Rayihn, 08-Aug-12 02:54 PM, #9
          Reply Will this end up removing an awesome ranking spot espec..., Alston, 08-Aug-12 04:55 PM, #10
     Reply I can't wait for that. nt, Stunna, 08-Aug-12 02:43 PM, #5
     Reply That would be fantastic, Tsunami, 08-Aug-12 02:43 PM, #6
Reply Parakeet nooooo!!! nt, Rayihn, 08-Aug-12 10:55 AM, #1

TreebeardWed 08-Aug-12 02:44 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#110197, "Alas, I couldn't hang"
In response to Reply #0

I really did have fun up until hero. I tried to think of an arial name, and a somewhat legitimate reason to go Nexus. The role was meh, he got beaten up by mediocre rager wannabe's (they burned my feathers, instead of village).

I had fun ranking up, and the RP I experienced in nexus was just so great. But I was dissatisfied with my legacy choices and, more over, couldn't hang with the low HP, so I went the treebeard route and auto'd.

Rayihnn, I know i wasn't set up to follow you at all, but your greetings just made me smile so much. Thank you for those little bits of individual attention. It meant a lot to me.

Iklahn - your RP is really good. You came across as kind of a stern principle sometimes, but you were nice, and helpful, and fun to run with. SO thank you for that.

Kaabunk - Fantastic. Ultimate gentleman warrior, great compatriot. That impromptu jazz/rap/blues session while ranking in Azuremain was one of the most spontaneous, fun and irLOL moments I've had in CF in ages. It was great, thank you.

Inareyo - nasty nasty forms. You'll do great as meter, you vane bastard.

Darikir - beast. Haven't seen such a great arial sword in a long time, good f'in job man.

That's about it for now. Thanks everyone.

Treebeard

RayihnWed 08-Aug-12 02:53 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110198, "Chirp chirp! How's my accent??"
In response to Reply #7

I worried a little you'd hate me for making fun of your name, so I'm glad you thought it was as fun as I did.

Roll a follower! I was sad but unsurprised when you stopped playing.

TreebeardThu 09-Aug-12 11:43 AM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#110218, "For a SPLIT second I was"
In response to Reply #8

But then I actually thought about it and really enjoyed it. So thank you. And I do want to make a follower of yours sometime soon, I just have to pick a role!

They're much harder to come up with for me these days - for every Obregon caliber role I can muster, there are 4 Skekreets.

Thanks much!
Treebeard

Kaabunk (inactive user)Thu 09-Aug-12 04:02 PM
Charter member
#110251, "*snap snap* I got da blues because my Skekreet left me."
In response to Reply #7

I was laughing so hard during that session, it was hilarious.

TsunamiWed 08-Aug-12 02:11 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#110192, "Sweet arial name"
In response to Reply #0

I like it!

Always loved the stats of arials too, but creating one in my head and roleplaying one... Just can't seem to figure it out. Same with felar.

RayihnWed 08-Aug-12 02:24 PM
1147 posts
#110193, "Wait till I get AC in!!"
In response to Reply #2

I really tried to build a city that people could culturally build roles and names on. Hopefully it'll help your arial dreams come true!

TMNSWed 08-Aug-12 02:43 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#110194, "You'll never finish it. Stop lying ;) NT"
In response to Reply #3

NT

DaevrynWed 08-Aug-12 02:54 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#110199, "RE: You'll never finish it. Stop lying ;) NT"

It's been really close for a while and all of the heavy lifting has been done. I even wrote almost all of the custom code it'll need a while on a prescription painkiller bender.

RayihnWed 08-Aug-12 02:54 PM
1147 posts
#110200, "Seriously! It's in for review!"
In response to Reply #4

I've even given tours to a couple of morts. Progs are almost done, and I think Daevryn is doing something particularly evil for the gauntlet....you might actually have to work to obtain axe of conquest now.

AlstonWed 08-Aug-12 04:55 PM
Member since 07th Sep 2011
858 posts
#110202, "Will this end up removing an awesome ranking spot espec..."
In response to Reply #9

n ndtny

StunnaWed 08-Aug-12 02:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
#110195, "I can't wait for that. nt"
In response to Reply #3

sdf

TsunamiWed 08-Aug-12 02:43 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#110196, "That would be fantastic"
In response to Reply #3

If true, I may even forgive you for not letting me play halfling.

RayihnWed 08-Aug-12 10:55 AM
1147 posts
#110191, "Parakeet nooooo!!! nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110190 Previous topic | Next topic