Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Yoshika the Dai Sensei of the Miyam..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110133
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-Aug-12 06:12 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110133, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Yoshika the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Sat Aug 4 16:10:53 2012

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Yoshika perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:196

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Yoshika Blackfeather, blackfire87, 06-Aug-12 04:30 PM, #2
Reply RE: Yoshika Blackfeather, Daevryn, 06-Aug-12 05:05 PM, #3
Reply Yeah But..., blackfire87, 06-Aug-12 07:10 PM, #5
     Reply Takes longer to rehide in wilds..., Tac, 06-Aug-12 07:16 PM, #6
Reply I liked Yoshika, Jawn Foote (Anonymous), 06-Aug-12 05:30 PM, #4
Reply RE: Yoshika Blackfeather, Darikir (Anonymous), 06-Aug-12 10:01 PM, #7
Reply I will miss you., Vasliin (Anonymous), 07-Aug-12 01:19 AM, #8
Reply I guess I was wrong..., Martel (Anonymous), 04-Aug-12 08:25 PM, #1

blackfire87Mon 06-Aug-12 04:30 PM
Member since 19th Jun 2011
58 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110148, "Yoshika Blackfeather"
In response to Reply #0

This char was so much fun and I had a lot of pleasant experiences with it. Some things did not go my way but I have not played an assassin in so long it was as if I was learning it all over again. Thanks for everyone in the village and other cabals who showed respect and gave me some of the best moments in my cf career.

Goodbyes:

Salyeris/Kelarin - Thanks for all the talks. Enjoyed them.

Martel/Algo/Issiver - My shadow buddies. Always fun times with you all. Always.

Vasliin - When I need you the most you were not there! I died to that Iklahnn! SMH. Thanks for taking me around though and showing me some places I probably wouldnt have gone myself.

Iklahnn/Darikir - Hate you both IC. Good job though. I hated that you multi-killed me so much. But it was partly my fault.

Ineryao - Stupid Cheetah with no Legs! How is that possible!

Trenforl/Jawn - My 2 outlander buddies. Was good to meet you all and we had some good conversations.

Mages 1-*** : Die mages die! Had some fun fights with you all. Cant remember all of you.

Alannah - Empress. Keep doing your thing.

LADY IUNNA - I should have come back seeking your earlier because I really wanted that tattoo and learn more about your religion. Sorry things didnt work out like that. Then I log onto my newly created the char the next day and BAM there you are. *Le sigh*

*Anyone else I forgot...Just remind me!*

DaevrynMon 06-Aug-12 05:05 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#110151, "RE: Yoshika Blackfeather"
In response to Reply #2

> I hated that you multi-killed me so much. But it was partly my fault.

Dude, you had hide!

blackfire87Mon 06-Aug-12 07:10 PM
Member since 19th Jun 2011
58 posts
#110154, "Yeah But..."
In response to Reply #3

Once you attack someone you have to wait like 5 minutes to hide again so I would be running around or vanishing trying to escape like crazy.

Also sometimes it would say im still breathing too hard to hide after i was just hiding somewhere and I would end up being out of the shadows.

Still had fun though!

TacMon 06-Aug-12 07:16 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#110155, "Takes longer to rehide in wilds..."
In response to Reply #5

Which if you are running away from a ranger is a stupid place to be anyway. It's like 3 ticks for civilized hide which isn't that long in most cases, especially against people who aren't big laggers.

Jawn Foote (Anonymous)Mon 06-Aug-12 05:30 PM
Charter member
#110152, "I liked Yoshika"
In response to Reply #2

As a priest of a Battle god, I have a soft spot for villagers and you were a pretty regular presence in my range. I hope I was able to guide you to at least one skull. Four eyes are always better than two.

It's also always refreshing to see someone go as balls-out as Yoshika did.

Darikir (Anonymous)Mon 06-Aug-12 10:01 PM
Charter member
#110158, "RE: Yoshika Blackfeather"
In response to Reply #2

I did not mean to multi-kill you, but I felt like every time you saw me you attacked or stalked and tried to assassinate me. Had you started to leave me alone I would have returned the favor. Regardless, it was fun and you did better than many others did.

Vasliin (Anonymous)Tue 07-Aug-12 01:19 AM
Charter member
#110164, "I will miss you."
In response to Reply #2

We had some fun, but you were a bit aggressive even for me, and that is saying a lot! I wasn't surprised to see you go the way you did, but I'm glad I could show you a few things while you were about. Sorry we never did get to Trothon. Take care of yourself and good luck with whatever you do next!

Martel (Anonymous)Sat 04-Aug-12 08:25 PM
Charter member
#110136, "I guess I was wrong..."
In response to Reply #0

You were lot closer to your end than I was! Loved your balls to the wall attitude. If only that assassinate had hit on the island! GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110133 Previous topic | Next topic