Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Perathian Del Serlecia the Whisper..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110101
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Aug-12 02:00 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110101, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Perathian Del Serlecia the Whispering Seneschal, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Thu Aug 2 11:56:36 2012

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Perathian perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:306

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Perathian (Anonymous)Thu 02-Aug-12 09:18 PM
Charter member
#110107, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well that was a blast. Thanks to all who helped make my favorite addiction (pastime) enjoyable. When I play a character, I only play 1 at a time and try to age/con death them… I have been loosing steam with Perathian for a while now and since I have accomplished all the goals within my control (Damn you Daevryn for only having the Silent Tower open when I couldn’t enjoy it! its time to retire. Perathian has been around for over 9 months, so my mortal good byes are going to be very short… but before that…the most important good byes…

Immortals:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ve been playing CF on and off since day 1 and it never ceases to amaze me what a good job the staff does on all fronts… concepts… coding… quests… cabals… religions… rules and enforcement… Unfortunately it also amazes me at how much crap people give you for all that you do. Please remember that for every loud mouth SOB out there, there are several of us quiet and appreciative players out there also wishing that they would can it.

Twist:
Thank you for the role contest reward. I loved the greater archon. Thank you also for all the cool mortals that you do. I counted 4 mortals that you played before I stopped counting and it was nice to know that none of them slew me and I managed to get you once.

Reksha:
I love the “Arts of” contests that you’ve been running. Thank you for that. It’s a nice addition to the immteraction set. You should also know that I have been kicking myself for the choice I made given my contest reward. I so should have taken the other option.

Bear:
Thank you for making me a full Acolyte and giving me the privilege of being Elder Prophet. I tried to let you know how my playing hours wouldn’t increase when made leader… but since I was the only option for a good month there, I guess no harm was done.

Padwei:
Do not feel bad at all for asking me to step down as Elder Prophet. I was glad to do so and had plenty of guilt at holding the leader spot with so little playing time.

Scarabaeus:
Thank you for all that you do! It was one of your probably forgotten little interactions that left me whispering for the rest of this character’s life. Your visible presence always raises the roleplaying bar.

Players:
The only few who get mentioned by name are the Cardinal, Marshall and Elder Prophet. Thank you Illanthos for reminding me of all the little things that CF has to offer and how many little details I still do not know about the lands. Thanks for including me in all the Golden Tower stuff Tanion. As a character, Perathian was all gungho and ready to help even if my logins didn’t mesh with yours as much as we’d have liked… but as a player I couldn’t see much point in trying to rebuild a cabal that the staff had retired… but then again… I didn’t see the end of Master’s coming either back then... so good luck! And Lam… thanks for the fun. I just loved it after one big defense we had against Nexus you come out with a big exclamation of how you LOVE being an Acolyte… You really scored some points there. Sorry I couldn’t see you off in person, I had logged at that time specifically so that I wouldn’t get dragged into a long log in.

I don’t think I had a negative interaction with any of the players out there, so I thank the rest of you for that.

Looting:
It never ceases to amaze me when I return to my corpse to find nearly everything in it… I did find it odd when having been slain defending against 4 imperials that 3 of them told me individually that I had an invisible item in my corpse that I didn’t get right away… My how things have changed.

Exploring:
I made this primarily as an explore character and to all those out there who want to explore or focus on PvE… Orderly good conjurer is the way to go.

Wand System:
I must be crazy because I love it. I think it adds so many options roleplaying and pking… I actually prefer to play magic based characters because I love trying to find my wands… I was beginning to think that there was a connection between teleport and wand locations… 3 times in this character’s life did I teleport into the exact room that held Perathian’s amber…what are the odds of that? I never did find Perathian’s sienna… but I learned so much from so many people that it didn’t matter. Thanks to all of you who shared.

Lamahrya (Anonymous)Thu 02-Aug-12 09:48 PM
Charter member
#110109, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #2

Heh well yea, that was fun..conjurer Acolyte with a big archon is even better than healer for keeping anyone alive..the Watcher went from writhing to healthy in no time.

And a BIG thank you for being so generous and sharing so many potential wand locations..I haven't played a real char since the wand system went it. Unfortunately my amber is on a neutral mob who's killing evil so I can't use it; fortunately I have more than enough with that invoker source you showed me

Have fun with your next.

Narissorin,.. (Anonymous)Thu 02-Aug-12 03:02 PM
Charter member
#110103, "No!!!"
In response to Reply #0

Well humph. You and Clahier are (were) by far the most fun enemies to fight, the fights would go down one of two ways. One of us would get the surprise on the other and a retreat would be immediate, or both of us would be ready and the fight would go down to the wire with a flip of a coin to the victor.

That fight outside the fort was intense, it is one of the few fights I think I logged, if I did I will post it later.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110101 Previous topic | Next topic