Subject: "(AUTO) [SCION] Dhesthil the Grand Master of Changelings..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110022
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 29-Jul-12 02:28 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110022, "(AUTO) [SCION] Dhesthil the Grand Master of Changelings, Dark Spark of the Portals"

Sun Jul 29 00:24:12 2012

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Dhesthil perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AbernyteSun 05-Aug-12 04:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110139, "Djutima's only 'friend'"
In response to Reply #0

Loved ranking with you, exploring with you and even hunting a little with you. Glad I could help you find yours wands, even if we only ever found my amber in the process despite looking in, what seemed like, every nook and cranny! RNG can be a bitch sometimes. Maybe if you were still around I may have managed to get over the crushing defeat my lame-oh inc. I laughed so hard when you did your 'gorilla dance' the fight before we actually got you your final form and you shifted into a gorilla right after it. Priceless.

GLWYN

MurphySun 05-Aug-12 09:47 AM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#110142, "Good times"
In response to Reply #2

Yes, the gorilla dance was hilarious!
Enjoyed your company as Sherul, you made the life of Exploration Shifter #435947 a bit more interesting

Zameida (Anonymous)Sun 29-Jul-12 03:22 PM
Charter member
#110028, "You were great to hang out with!"
In response to Reply #0

A shame we didn't get to do it more than we did. Had some RP-venues I wanted to run with you, but never got around to do it.

Why the auto?

GLWYN!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #110022 Previous topic | Next topic