Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Mergulla the Queen of Corpulent Desir..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109983
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 27-Jul-12 08:20 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109983, "(DELETED) [SCION] Mergulla the Queen of Corpulent Desires, Glutton of Decadent Sin"

Fri Jul 27 06:17:47 2012

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Mergulla perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:thief
Level:59
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:368

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Blah blah blah bacon pie, Rayihn, 27-Jul-12 08:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Blah blah blah bacon pie, Isildur, 27-Jul-12 08:48 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Blah blah blah bacon pie, Enlilth, 27-Jul-12 08:59 AM, #3
     Reply Mergulla changed my opinion about Raybear, Minyar, 01-Aug-12 02:14 AM, #12
          Reply Thanks! My favorite Reggie memory...., Rayihn, 01-Aug-12 08:04 AM, #13
          Reply RE: Thanks! My favorite Reggie memory...., Daevryn, 01-Aug-12 08:15 AM, #14
          Reply Oh yes! Very, very much so. :) nt, Rayihn, 01-Aug-12 08:24 AM, #15
          Reply Knew you played that shaman :), TMNS, 01-Aug-12 08:52 AM, #18
          Reply RE: Thanks! My favorite Reggie memory...., Minyar, 02-Aug-12 03:00 PM, #19
          Reply RE: Mergulla changed my opinion about Raybear, Daevryn, 01-Aug-12 08:48 AM, #16
          Reply Hey Orb and Trip, you reading this?, TMNS, 01-Aug-12 08:50 AM, #17
     Reply I JUST rolled a char for Mergulla last night. Sigh. nt, Artificial, 27-Jul-12 09:30 AM, #4
     Reply Sent you an email @ baer. nt, Artificial, 27-Jul-12 08:49 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Sent you an email @ baer. nt, Isildur, 28-Jul-12 01:28 AM, #9
               Reply Truth's out, she deleted Mergulla to avoid me! nt, Artificial, 28-Jul-12 01:51 AM, #10
     Reply Your shrine is my favorite shrine., Batman (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 01:21 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Your shrine is my favorite shrine., Daevryn, 28-Jul-12 10:44 AM, #11
     Reply Glad you finally took my advice :), TMNS, 27-Jul-12 04:09 PM, #6
     Reply :( nt, N b M, 27-Jul-12 07:15 PM, #7

RayihnFri 27-Jul-12 08:25 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109984, "Blah blah blah bacon pie"
In response to Reply #0

Created this persona to fill a gap and I think that gap is well filled right now. Enlilth, please don't cry.

Tat will still be around so in special situations I can still give it out. I'll probably just merge the shrine with the existing area. Those who have been praying for me, sorry I've neglected you, I was just at the point where it wasn't fun anymore. I will try and track you down and give you some attention of some kind even if it's not Merglove.

If you want to post about this please keep it positive. If you disliked Merg, you've probably already been vocal about it and your words have already been heard.
Thank you.

IsildurFri 27-Jul-12 08:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#109986, "RE: Blah blah blah bacon pie"
In response to Reply #1

Hard to believe you only had 368 hours on the character.

EnlilthFri 27-Jul-12 08:59 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#109988, "RE: Blah blah blah bacon pie"
In response to Reply #1

I'm gonna sulk all the same. I think this is uber weak. I think chaotic evil is still a need. I think you limited your potential with this one taking it to Scion. Uncaballed would have given you more opportunities for success, and probably have opened the player base up to the religion a little more.

How the hell do you end a goodbye post for someone deleting alternate imm persona? Good luck with the others?!?!

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

MinyarWed 01-Aug-12 02:14 AM
504 posts
#110091, "Mergulla changed my opinion about Raybear"
In response to Reply #3

I'm not sure how else to say it. I really didn't like you much for a long time as I thought you really were handed stuff that everyone else had to work very hard to get. I realize now though that your calling for CF is a great one, and that it needs you to be there interacting with characters. I'm not saying I'm always a fan of the Daevryn/Raybear show, but I do have a greater appreciation for it because of our time together when I was Lornis.

You made that character one of my favorites and also helped me complete a few goals for myself. I love how I always see you visible often with Ray or Baernika, and I did have a little ranger trying to get Mergulla's attentions, but I lost the desire to play him so I'm sorta glad we never interacted. That tattoo is pretty boss and I appreciate the things you do for CF.

As our children hear Tigger says TTFN

Yeah..Thats right! CF Parents unite! Pretty sure your kid and mine are right about the same age, well, one of mine.

RayihnWed 01-Aug-12 08:04 AM
1147 posts
#110092, "Thanks! My favorite Reggie memory...."
In response to Reply #12

I had just started playing CF and was on my second char. The husband (for some reason) convinced me to play Sebeok druid, and he rolled Eshval fire sha. You were playing Reggie and the two of you were fighting some tuff tribs in Galadon and you tell him to hit you with an aristaeia. He's like...I don't think that's a good idea, Regs, but you're like I'm FINE I know what I'm doing, hit me!! So he does and two seconds later you're like, Oh I'm dead.

Daev and I still use this as one of our CF memes. One of us will be about to do something foolish and the other will go "QUICK, hit me with Aristaeia!! No, it's fine, I'm totally cool!!!" and then we'll laugh and try not to do stupid things.

DaevrynWed 01-Aug-12 08:15 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#110093, "RE: Thanks! My favorite Reggie memory...."
In response to Reply #13

I'd like to point out, in case the tone doesn't come across, that there's great affection for Reggie in this.

RayihnWed 01-Aug-12 08:24 AM
1147 posts
#110094, "Oh yes! Very, very much so. :) nt"
In response to Reply #14

nt

TMNSWed 01-Aug-12 08:52 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#110097, "Knew you played that shaman :)"
In response to Reply #14

Heh

MinyarThu 02-Aug-12 03:00 PM
504 posts
#110102, "RE: Thanks! My favorite Reggie memory...."
In response to Reply #13

Thanks for the laugh! I don't remember that at all, but I can definitely see myself doing that.

DaevrynWed 01-Aug-12 08:48 AM
11117 posts
#110095, "RE: Mergulla changed my opinion about Raybear"
In response to Reply #12

> I'm not saying I'm always a fan of the Daevryn/Raybear show

Hell, who is? Even I'm not all the time.

TMNSWed 01-Aug-12 08:50 AM
2670 posts
#110096, "Hey Orb and Trip, you reading this?"
In response to Reply #12

Probably not since you're both bitter bastards, but still.

ArtificialFri 27-Jul-12 09:27 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#109989, "I JUST rolled a char for Mergulla last night. Sigh. nt"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Fri 27-Jul-12 09:30 AM

nt

ArtificialFri 27-Jul-12 08:49 PM
1180 posts
#110007, "Sent you an email @ baer. nt"
In response to Reply #4

nt

IsildurSat 28-Jul-12 01:28 AM
5969 posts
#110010, "RE: Sent you an email @ baer. nt"
In response to Reply #8

Bet she thought she'd dodged that bullet...but no!

ArtificialSat 28-Jul-12 01:51 AM
1180 posts
#110011, "Truth's out, she deleted Mergulla to avoid me! nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

Batman (inactive user)Fri 27-Jul-12 01:21 PM
Charter member
#109993, "Your shrine is my favorite shrine."
In response to Reply #1

Just sayin'

Found it by accident forever ago - And without even knowing it was a shrine, explored it and seriously spent at least an hour in there just enjoying myself in terms of description and general atmosphere.

Seriously - Favorite shrine ever.

Also, ribbon outfits on teen-elf-slaves?
brb fapping

DaevrynSat 28-Jul-12 10:44 AM
11117 posts
#110015, "RE: Your shrine is my favorite shrine."
In response to Reply #5

A wife with a dirty mind is a joy forever. That is all.

TMNSFri 27-Jul-12 04:09 PM
2670 posts
#110001, "Glad you finally took my advice :)"
In response to Reply #1

I think this means two things:

1) You'll be RayBaer more often. That's nothing but good.

2) One less thing the assholes can try to tear you down for. That's always good as well.

Three cheers...oh wait, I'm too lazy to do that.

Tat me

N b MFri 27-Jul-12 07:15 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#110006, ":( nt"
In response to Reply #1

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109983 Previous topic | Next topic