Subject: "Orctober has arrived!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #3080
Show all folders

IshuliTue 03-Oct-17 11:25 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3080, "Orctober has arrived!"

While shapeshifters enjoy their chances at getting Halloween forms, this month has something far more important in it, ORCTOBER!

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=a3i0u10fd6rv0e83v9srjjn884@group.calendar.google.com

The general idea to start off the month is simple enough. I (and other orcontributing imms) will pay extra attention to Orcs/Goblins during this month. This will, ideally, result in a few events - both immortal and player driven - and will hopefully provide some nifty opportunities for both the Grinning Skulls and their enemies. Orcs pushing for IC events (raids or otherwise) might find the clan far more receptive than usual.

So if you've been itching to try out an Orc, or to spill some blood for the clan....Now is the time!

Remember, if you don't know what to do, bash.

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xrusWed 04-Oct-17 09:43 PM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3084, "Are the added shifter forms same as before?"
In response to Reply #0

Anything has been added to them?

I was thinking if it is possible to categorize the quest forms and giving them out too if it is possible.

KstatidaThu 05-Oct-17 10:33 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3085, "Already answered by Umiron"
In response to Reply #1

Yes they're the same.

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #3080 Previous topic | Next topic