Subject: "Race-Only Gear" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #2627
Show all folders

DaevrynSat 24-Mar-12 07:23 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2627, "Race-Only Gear"

As an FYI, there's a bunch of new stuff in the game added to existing areas of the game that's for specific races (e.g., pants only half-elves can wear). A couple things trickled in over the last couple weeks, a solid handful of things went in today, and a couple more will make their way in over the next few days as I find time to finalize and place them.

If you were to rate mechanical quality of gear on a scale of 1 to 10, probably most of this stuff is around the 4-8 range -- good stuff, but probably not much stuff that beats the really top tier stuff you can wear in that slot.

This comes to you courtesy of Whiysdan, Rayihn, and myself; as a general rule, if something has a cool description, one of them wrote it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynWed 28-Mar-12 08:50 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2629, "FYI"
In response to Reply #0

Apparently I forgot to limit some of this. I'll fix it tonight. (I made the same mistake with a cool little dwarf thing I put in a month or so ago so you think I'd know better by now.)

There's still some stuff on my plate that I haven't found the time to put in yet, so expect fun stuff to trickle in for a bit.

OnewingedangelSun 25-Mar-12 01:05 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#2628, "Sweet, thanks!"
In response to Reply #0

I like alot that alot of new stuff has gone in so recently. Thanks to all the imms.

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #2627 Previous topic | Next topic