Subject: "PBFs!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #2298
Show all folders

DaevrynSun 18-Apr-10 12:12 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2298, "PBFs!"

In theory, you can use the generic-looking Donate button in the left margin of this page to put in for PBFs as before.

Probably, someone with passable design skills (i.e., not me) will replace this with something nicer looking in the near future.

If something about this whole process doesn't work right, drop the imps an e-mail and we'll try to work it out. None of this has been thoroughly tested as yet, but a bunch of people seem to really miss having premium battlefield character sheets go up so we're doing what we can.

Your patience is appreciated as always. Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AsthissMon 19-Apr-10 02:17 AM
Member since 26th Oct 2004
191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2303, "Thank you!"
In response to Reply #0

Perfect! Now I can see how much I die!

GraatchSun 18-Apr-10 12:44 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
167 posts
#2302, "Thank you."
In response to Reply #0

And I just donated 5 bucks for Melem's pbf.

Thanks again.

thendrellSun 18-Apr-10 10:28 AM
Member since 08th May 2009
134 posts
#2300, "RE: PBFs!"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the update Daevryn.
Now to make good on my words, is it still going to be the standard $5 (I think it was) for a pbf? Just want to to so I know how much to donate for the hard work you Imms are all doing for us players.

BehnistekSun 18-Apr-10 10:19 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
36 posts
#2299, "RE: PBFs!"
In response to Reply #0

sweet thanks man, and I know I Miss seeing how much people are better than me rofl

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #2298 Previous topic | Next topic