Subject: "Piercing Gaze bugginess" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24761
Show all folders

Shadow Lord (Anonymous)Sun 05-Feb-23 02:54 PM
Charter member
#24761, "Piercing Gaze bugginess"
Edited on Sun 26-Feb-23 10:21 AM

Saw Coqui on where with no (PK) so assumed he was a ghost. He was not. He confirmed he hasn't been one in a very long time after killing me.

*log snip*

He told me he was flat at that time. Normal with piercing gaze you would see "a cloaked figure" or something similar and it would show (PK) if there were in range. It seems that while he was duo some bugginess occurred allowing me to see his actual name instead of cloaked figure and not showing that he's in PK.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliSun 26-Feb-23 10:22 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24789, "Working as intended."
In response to Reply #0

If you CAN see someone duo, they won't show as in PK - that's just how duo works.

And I don't know a ton about piercing gaze, so you can convince me otherwise, but the code indicates that if they're in the same room with you and duo that you can see them.

KalageadonSun 26-Feb-23 11:31 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1040 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24792, "Was your target marked?"
In response to Reply #1

If so, maybe that's the part that works together. The marked person always being visible and piercing gaze allows one to situationally view duo.

KoeKhaosSun 26-Feb-23 12:35 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
#24795, "Not marked"
In response to Reply #2

and not in the same room. Since it's not a bug I've posted in ideas and suggestions since the lack of continuity is more an idea issue I guess.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24761 Previous topic | Next topic